cant wait to relax..

T

tinytoes

just sharing the day dream...wont it be great to reach the point where miscarriage isnt likely? When is this? week 10? 12?

Really, I'm loving the excitement of being preggers (give or take the sicklyness) but I cant fully let myself go adn enjoy it - "just in case"...I'm sure my baby is going to be well, but still I have to hold back a little.....I'm sure you're all the same - wont it be great when we get there??:cloud9:

Yes i know what you mean, I haven't had any problems so far (touch wood) so shouldn't really be worrying but you read about so many poor ladies miscarrying, i didn't know it was so common!

I have decided not to worry about things this last week and have started to enjoy things, i have even started buying some baby items, and other people have also! its great

I think its 14 ?

I could be wrong?

I thought it was around 12 weeks .....

It is 12 weeks. But for me, I don't think I will ever fully relax when it comes to my child. I will worry about it's health, happiness and safety till the day I die.

I feel the same. When I read the posts of the poor ladies that have not been successful I feel so guilty that (touch wood) things are going well. I also feel incredibly lucky and selfish that I hope I don't go through that.

I don't think I will stop worrying until he/she moves out!

I thought 12WK would make me relax.. But now I'm worrying about the 20WK scan :(

Hey at least we all feel the same & can countdown the 12 week mark together 3 weeks & 6 days for me:happydance:

i felt the same, but now i just can't wait to hit 24 weeks because babies born after 24 weeks are pretty much safe in and out of utero.

I feel the same way, the risk of miscarriage is just so high in the first 12 weeks that's it's really hard not to worry about it.

for me it was htting that 12 week mark and seeing my baby on the first scan its made it feel more real and i dont feel so scared everytime i go to the bathroom. but there is always a little niggle in the back of my mind xxx

I agree with you 100%!! That's part of the reason we haven't told anyone yet. I'm at 7w 4d. I have my first scan in exactly 1 week (and I can't wait!!!). We're not telling our family until Christmas (which will be 9w 4d for me). This will be the first grandchild for both sets of parents, and it will be difficult enough to deal with the devastation of a MC on our own, but knowing how let down our parents will be if they knew...well, that's just even harder!!

I'm really looking forward to that 12 week mark!!

I don't think it ever gets easier or we ever learn to relax.

I found with DD#1 I was ever vigilant, and I guess I'm the same with this one. As the baby grows, we trade one set of risks for another set. We get good with dealing with the stress, but the troubles and worries never really go away.

Welcome to being a Mommy!

:cloud9:

It is 12 weeks when the odds greatly reduce for MC. But you will not be able to relax 100% until baby has arrived safely. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->