Car insurance - who are you with?

I am with StateFarm for 20 years since I am 21 years old. I have NO accidents or tickets so I pay a low amount. I am happy with them, but sometimes the people in the office get nasty .I ask alot of questions and I want to make sure I understand things so i guess they get annoyed at me :blush: I don't know about the UK but in the US if you take a driver defense course you get 10% off and it is good for 3 years, so i did that to lower my bill a bit :flower:

With Churchill now, seem ok thus far.

Had a really bad experience with Admiral and I wouldnt touch them with a barge poll, we had a car accident when we were with them and they handled it really badly, never returned money to us, sent our car somewhere they knew stuff would get stolen from it, under valued our car (which they all do) and left us hundreds of mile from home (the accident happened when we were away) and didn't help us get home.

Tesco are really good too.

Admiral. They have brill as iv had an accident a month ago and admiral got me a courtesy car and have made it all easy.

Sorry ladies y experience of tesco are shite they didn't fight my corner for an accident (it was not y fault I had my car in neutral waiting for this person to pass so I could continue to come out the space and she hit me but track left that I was in neutral out) and it took 11moths for that claim to come through. They were so unhelpful and felt like they didn't care.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->