Car Seat

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can advise.....

The car seat we have for while baby is small is a rear facing seat and because of the air bags in my car his seat will have to go in the back. I'm a bit worried about when I'm going somewhere alone and he's in the back and I can't see him.....I know you can get these mirror things but TBH I'd rather he was reaching distance!

Is there anything else I could do?

xx

I dont think there is much you can really do.
Is it possible to get the front airbag disabled? Ive heard of that being done in cars.

The only thing id suggest is the mirrors, as or already said.. disabling the front air bags and doing it that way. I know what you mean, we have Bethanie in the back (rear facing) and I can't stand not being able to see her.

Sorry, nothing else to suggest.

Is your car like mine-ours is a vectra and you cant turn off the front passenger airbags? its a nightmare.

All through this pregnancy I have had to sit in the back when Dale is driving :hissy:

Ive seen loads of people with their buba's in the back, I'd do it too hun xx

They say it's safest if the baby is in the back of the seat - a) more protection for Baby and also b) the baby distracts the driver too much being in the front.

Didn't stop me panicking every time I heard a cough and splutter but like yourself I have no option other than to put the baby in the back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->