CarlyJade & Panda looking for bump buddies due end of Oct!

I'm contemplating the same thing, I think it's because I'm so sure something is going to go wrong that I won't settle till I see the heartbeat. It's over 60miles to the nearest early scanning centre so I'd have to take a day off work to travel through. I wonder if my doctor would refer me for an early scan?

I'm contemplating the same thing, I think it's because I'm so sure something is going to go wrong that I won't settle till I see the heartbeat. It's over 60miles to the nearest early scanning centre so I'd have to take a day off work to travel through. I wonder if my doctor would refer me for an early scan?

Probably not. I asked my doctor to refer me for an early scan, even used the excuse that it could be twins again, but he said that unless i have a bleed they wont scan early.

My doc wouldn't think about sending me for an early ultrasound until I had my losses. This time I'm getting one at 7 weeks, but that still seems so far away!

Chetnaz, I hope your feeling is wrong and everything is just perfect.

So we have.... Guess we r officially Buddies ! :happydance: hehe

Aw girls.... These dreams r really ruining me! In addition to the man eating rat one, I had one last night where aload of men were tryin to get in my house to hurt me... And then I had one where I wasnt pregnant anymore... I'd lost the baby. Woke up crying! I've been so calm and positive about this pregnancy too until then, now I'm scared to death! :(:(

Carlyjade! We made it to sweetpea! :wohoo: Congratulations, happy 6 weeks!

I had my very first pregnancy dream last night after having my very first day spent on the couch because I felt so nauseous. In my dream I had a big river ride in my garage and we had a pet alligator and pet hippo in it. The alligator and hippo suddenly got mean and started attacking me and my family. It was really crazy.

Your pregnancy dream sounds scary, I hope you don't have that one again!

Yaaaay! We r sweetpeas!!! :D happy 6weeks to u! Half way to scan!! :happydance:

Girls im sure none of us got anything to worry about! We need some PMA in here! It is such a hard time stuck in limbo... Can't we all just sleep until week 12??? I feel like I could... Lol.

Oh me too, sleeping for a few weeks sounds great!

Sleep for a few weeks? I'd settle for sleeping through the night! The twins still don't sttn and wake me several times. As if that's not bad enough, one of them has decided that his wake up time should be 4am and has been waking up at this time every moring for the last week, and refusing to go back to sleep! 4 AM!! FOUR!!! Think he knows I'm pregnant and is punishing me for it lol. I've decided I'm booking an early scan today. I'm mad, I know. And I probably shouldn't waste my money, but if I don't, I'm just going to worry and panic till my 12 week scan, and surely that's not good for baby. Also I have no idea how far along I am (can't remember when my last period was) so I might actually be further along then I think. The lady at spthe clinic said she had some Saturday appointments left, so hopefully I can be scanned tomorrow. I'll let you ladies know how it goes. Hopefully its good news. I would so love it if they said to me 'oh you're actually 16 weeks'. How great would that be? Lol. Although I know I'm not that far along. Last AF was in jan, just can't remember when in jan. Anyway I'm rambling. Hope you all have a great day xx

Indeed, I think I would have felt nervous telling them at any age. I don't know why I was so scared, I'm 27 and I've been with my partner 4 years, and we live together already! So I think I was just being silly. The funniest thing was said by my dad. It went like this:

Me - We're having a baby
Dad - You are?
Me - *nods*
Dad - Oh wow that's great news ... it is good news right?

LOL... no Dad I'm telling you because I'm horribly upset. :haha:

Apparently Mum says he's excited. He mentioned that with my baby he'll be able to get away with more. :haha: With my brothers I think my parents are always afraid of offending their wives by getting to involved. Or that they won't be allowed to buy the kids sweets etc (my brother's wives are weird as hell).

We're sort of hoping I am late. We think Halloween would be a fantastic birthday to have. :)

Oh wow just noticed my ticker, the little one looks like something out of alien this week! :wacko:

I'm going to go and do my tickers again actually and see if I can work out why they're being super weird with the dates.

Right, I've booked th early pregnancy scan - I'll be going tomorrow at 9.45am!! Can't wait. Hopefully it'll all go well and put my mind to rest. :)

Thought I'd lost you all but then realised we'd been moved. Glad to catch up with everyone again.

Still no symptoms here extra for my boobs going up a cup size, so off to buy some new underwear at the weekend. I've got my booking appointment on Monday which I'm looking forward to, and hopefully they'll reassure me that yes I am actually pregnant (still doubting myself). We've decided to tell the parents next weekend - very scary thought!

Had a dream last night that we decided to call the baby William John - no idea where that came from as haven't even thought about names yet, plus I think it'll be a girl..!

PS definitely like the sound of sleeping for the next few weeks. Cant wait to get to 12 weeks.
x

Started with the MS a few days ago. Not too bad just nausea. Seems to be between 12pm and 6pm. Not too bad. Hope it doesn't get worse. With my first it was all day for about 3 or 4 months and really bad. Was bed ridden for most of it. Least I can just about manage with this one so far. Baths and heat make it worse. So no heating on and luke warm baths for me. Have alot of ginger biscuits at the ready and pure orange juice. Try to drink water but makes me feel really sick. I have to sip the water so I don't throw up. I also got some sea bands to help. They did a bit but that couldve been the biscuits.

Sleep for a few weeks? I'd settle for sleeping through the night! The twins still don't sttn and wake me several times. As if that's not bad enough, one of them has decided that his wake up time should be 4am and has been waking up at this time every moring for the last week, and refusing to go back to sleep! 4 AM!! FOUR!!! Think he knows I'm pregnant and is punishing me for it lol. I've decided I'm booking an early scan today. I'm mad, I know. And I probably shouldn't waste my money, but if I don't, I'm just going to worry and panic till my 12 week scan, and surely that's not good for baby. Also I have no idea how far along I am (can't remember when my last period was) so I might actually be further along then I think. The lady at spthe clinic said she had some Saturday appointments left, so hopefully I can be scanned tomorrow. I'll let you ladies know how it goes. Hopefully its good news. I would so love it if they said to me 'oh you're actually 16 weeks'. How great would that be? Lol. Although I know I'm not that far along. Last AF was in jan, just can't remember when in jan. Anyway I'm rambling. Hope you all have a great day xx

Oh, 4am is just not right! Come on boys, give mamma a break! I don't blame you booking an early scan, I would too! 12 weeks is too long to wait!

Happy 6 weeks, Panda. Our little "aliens" are growing like crazy!

Thought I'd lost you all but then realised we'd been moved. Glad to catch up with everyone again.

Still no symptoms here extra for my boobs going up a cup size, so off to buy some new underwear at the weekend. I've got my booking appointment on Monday which I'm looking forward to, and hopefully they'll reassure me that yes I am actually pregnant (still doubting myself). We've decided to tell the parents next weekend - very scary thought!

Had a dream last night that we decided to call the baby William John - no idea where that came from as haven't even thought about names yet, plus I think it'll be a girl..!

PS definitely like the sound of sleeping for the next few weeks. Cant wait to get to 12 weeks.
x

I always feel that way about my first appointment. I always think, Oh God, they're going to tell me I'm not really pregnant! Unfortunately, one time that actually happened. I got a false -positive with a digital test and didn't find out until I went to the doc at 6 weeks and she did an ultrasound! That was awful!

I always feel that way about my first appointment. I always think, Oh God, they're going to tell me I'm not really pregnant! Unfortunately, one time that actually happened. I got a false -positive with a digital test and didn't find out until I went to the doc at 6 weeks and she did an ultrasound! That was awful!

OMG Mom2mmcjg, don't tell me that, now I will be panicking!

I'm baaack! So I'm 5wks 3days according to measurements. There's one in there this time (thank God, dont think i could handle two sets of twins!) and my due date is....31st Oct - Halloween! Lol. They couldn't detect a heartbeat as it's just too early and he suggested I come back in a couple of weeks for the heartbeat, but I dont think its worth paying again, just to hear a heartbeat. I will wait for the 12 week scan now. The main thing is, I know how far gone I am and have a due date and everything seems fine so far. Hope it stays that way. How are you all today?

Glad ur scan was good Chet! And that there's only one there for ur sake! Lol.

I'm ok. Hormones are gettin the better of me... Cried in work yesterday. Lost my head at Elliot's football match coz of some mouthy cocky pr!ck! Went to empty my kitchen bin and nearly threw up... Other than that im still feelin pretty unpregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->