Carpet Steam Cleaner

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me on please?

I have cream carpets and considering I have 3 children they have done quite well since we had them fitted 16 months ago.

Starting to get a few marks now mainly in the living room and DDs room so want to get it now before it gets worse!

Hire a rug doctor! Not a lot matches up to it really. I have a vax and even that isn't a patch on it.

Hire a rug doctor! Not a lot matches up to it really. I have a vax and even that isn't a patch on it.

How much do they charge roughly? I'm worried about hiring a dodgy one and getting ripped off :wacko:

not sure what is available to you as I am in US. We have rented rug doctor many times and every so often you will get a bad machine that needs repair but if you bring it back to store they will exchange it or refund money if there is no spare.

I have since bought my own bissell and love it. I previously owned a Hoover carpet cleaner and it must have had an issue as it never did nearly as good as what the bissell does. I know you can buy the commercial sorts for about 2-4 times what a regular cleaner costs in stores. If I had house of newer carpet I would do that. Right now it is just mainly larger area rugs and the furniture. It was a lifesaver with the puppy(now almost a year old and housetrained)

Spend the extra for the attachment hose. Great for beds/furniture/steps/THE CAR WHEN YOU DROP MILK:))))))) dont ask how I know the last one...haha

Oh I see you mean it's a machine that you hire? I was thinking it was a person that came and did it for you :dohh:

Will look into that, thank you :flower:

Yeah, its a machine you can rent from large supermarkets, I know my Sainsburys and Homebase do them

Off to have a nose.........never heard of them before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"