Carriers, Slings & Wraps

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
We have our Babyhawk on order and I know you can use them from birth but I also know a lot of people don't get on with them from when they are teeny tiny.

The lovely Lisa is sending me a ring sling for at home but I am looking for something that I feel confident in and safe enough with for when I go out with her at first and don't want to take the pushchair.

I think I'd be more confident with a carrier than a sling or wrap but please feel free to convince me otherwise.

Thanks as always :thumbup:

xxx

its all down to preference really honey, i love my wrap at the mo, and fully intent to BF in it for #2, i also have a baby hawk and new close parent carrier coming.

As for carriers i have a baby bjorn and i don't find it comfortable at all! it might me due to my build as i'm a larger sized lady but i know alot of people don't get on with them.

What wrap do you use hun? And have you tried a newbie in a Babyhawk?

xxx

i don't have my babyhawk yet, it's on the way.

i have a moby (got it off ebay for £20) it does take a little practice to get the tying right but now i have it sussed it's easy. tried a hip carry today as well - nice and easy!

i know i am no pro as i never used a sling/wrap with annabelle but i have tried a few wraps out since having her at the baby show and different friends etc and i think i would like a wrap for baby number 2 (if i can get preg LOL) i imagine its a bit fiddly to begin with but they feel so secure when in it!
Lou
xxx

I second that - Q does feel secure in the moby, he wasn't so fussed about the Bjorn can't wait for the other two to arrive! He does prefer to be worn than in the buggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->