cars and 3 young children

topazicatzbet

mummy to 3 boys
Reaction score
im looking to buy a new car and have 2 young children already and planning a 3rd in about 2 years so my eldest will be in a booster seat by then.

can anyone reccomend an estate car that will fit 2 car seats and a booster in the back.

i currently have a skoda fabria and you can only fit the 2 car seats and the middle seat is useless.

We have a Vauxhall Zafira and fit three big car seats in the back (two of them are massive) although it is a squeeze. However, Ive just borrowed my dads Citroen Berlingo and its loads more roomy! Its no looker however, but the boot is ginormous and has three full size seats. There is also the Chrysler Voyager (or the Grand Voyager which is a bit bigger).

Ive got picasso older shape has 3 proper seats in back.

I also like number 3 wanted get c3 picasso but doesnt have 3 seats.

May end up with scenic.

Personally cant see you getting 3 carseats nicely in an.estate really just normal.hatch with bigger boot.

More after mpv.

We have got a galaxy. As the 3 seperate seats gives the kids lots of room as well as the seats.
The older two cant end up fighting then!!

I'm not sure on normal estate cars, but I have a chrysler voyager.. and easily fit 2 adults, a teenager, 1 high back booster, 1 normal booster, 1 large extended rear facing seat and 1 infant carrier. With a tandem pram and 26kg dog in the boot!

We have.vauxhall zafira and are hoping to get three car seats in the middle row, would like to avoid having to get the back seats up unless necessary otherwise there'll be no room for my double pram.

I havee a Focus C-Max basically a bigger version of a ford focus, It has plently of room maybe too much as i only have 1 baby atm lol. Big boot, and the lady who had my car before we bought it had 2 twins aged 3 and a 2 year old and she only sold it as she was expecting her 4th so needed a 7 seater and she said she loved our car that she was going to get the evan bigger version the Focus S-Max which is a 7 seater version lol

I have a Picasso fits 3 seats in back to toddler seats and backed booster no problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->