Casey Anthony

Ashton is ripping Krystal Holloway apart and man is she PISSED :rofl:

I love how Baez has tried to bring up dead pets from like 20/30 years ago that may or may not have been wrapped in a plastic bag and tape. I just cracked up when Linda Drane Burdick got up. Best quote so far -

"I assume you didn't euthanize your animals with chloroform?"

:rofl:

Aww she's not testifying. I'm so disappointed :cry: Ah well, jury will be deliberating after proesecution have done their rebuttal case, then we can all watch her go down finally!

BAHA. oh man. its been crazy few weeks so i haven't been as caught up as i normally am, but i do much love the george anthony "suicide note". what a weirdo. this family is so messed up its hard to tell who is normal and who needs an extended stay in a padded room.

FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE DEATH PENALTY!!

DAMN! i missed all the good stuff! the accused mistress, the suicide note, the fathers denial of sexual abuse. reading up on it now though :thumbup:

i think the meter reader is kinda creepy, but doesn't seem like a child killer...not like some people in that room *cough cough*

I think if Baez DIDN'T make all the statements about sexual abuse and that what actually happened was a drowning, he would have done MUCH better. All he had to do is provide reasonable doubt, Yes she had access to the duct tape and car BUT so did others.

As for the lack of emotions during those 31 days, a bad mother and heartless women doesn't necessarily make a killer

She obviously did it but i think a better lawyer would do things differently

No but a bad mother who parties, gets tattoos and generally goes on with her life whilst her child is supposedly missing (and doesn't report it or tell anyone) most likely makes a killer.

And yes, Baez is an awful lawyer but I still think the case the state has presented is convincing, whether it be circumstantial or not.

DAMN! i missed all the good stuff! the accused mistress, the suicide note, the fathers denial of sexual abuse. reading up on it now though :thumbup:

Yeah, the mistress got ripped to shreds. Baez only literally touched upon the sexual abuse allegations and I think the testimony about the suicide note was ridiculous. He said he felt guilty. So what? What parent/grandparent wouldn't?! Glad George has finally realised that Casey actually did it though :thumbup:

No but a bad mother who parties, gets tattoos and generally goes on with her life whilst her child is supposedly missing (and doesn't report it or tell anyone) most likely makes a killer.

And yes, Baez is an awful lawyer but I still think the case the state has presented is convincing, whether it be circumstantial or not.

I honestly could not think up an excuse for the 31 days, but everything else SEEMS like it would be easy to get reasonable doubt, Then again I am not a lawyer.
The state is very convincing and seems more professional then Baez.

Have you noticed that Casey ONLY cries when its about her, yes she did cry and "get sick" over the photos but i didnt buy that. I find it funny that she got sick after lunch AND that she was drinking so much water.
If you drink enough water fast enough and eat alot it would be EASY to make yourself seem sick like she was in court, I dont believe she was that upset over the photos

Yeah, the mistress got ripped to shreds. Baez only literally touched upon the sexual abuse allegations and I think the testimony about the suicide note was ridiculous. He said he felt guilty. So what? What parent/grandparent wouldn't?! Glad George has finally realised that Casey actually did it though :thumbup:

The mistress also contradicted herself, She said george said it was an accident and she ALSO said george said he slapped her and threw he against a wall and said i know you killed her what did you do with her

If he said it was an accident why would he attack Casey, idc if he banged that River Beast or not, I still DONT believe he found her drowned YELLED at casey then agreed to dispose of the body by... i guess giving it to the meter reader

I honestly could not think up an excuse for the 31 days, but everything else SEEMS like it would be easy to get reasonable doubt, Then again I am not a lawyer.
The state is very convincing and seems more professional then Baez.

Have you noticed that Casey ONLY cries when its about her, yes she did cry and "get sick" over the photos but i didnt buy that. I find it funny that she got sick after lunch AND that she was drinking so much water.
If you drink enough water fast enough and eat alot it would be EASY to make yourself seem sick like she was in court, I dont believe she was that upset over the photos

Oh I agree with you, he has no presented any reasonable doubt. His witnesses didn't know what they were talking about and most of them were less qualified than the states. He grilled the Anthony's a few more times (about dead animals wtf?) and that idiot River Cruz who is just doing it for money. He bought in no credible witnesses or any evidence that showed that drowning was even a possibility :dohh: He has been absolutely appalling as a lawyer and I doubt he'll be getting any more work after this..

The mistress also contradicted herself, She said george said it was an accident and she ALSO said george said he slapped her and threw he against a wall and said i know you killed her what did you do with her

If he said it was an accident why would he attack Casey, idc if he banged that River Beast or not, I still DONT believe he found her drowned YELLED at casey then agreed to dispose of the body by... i guess giving it to the meter reader

Yeah, I'm glad Ashton made her cry :haha: She got so angry, probably because she'd made herself look stupid. I don't think he had a romantic relationship with her I think she's just a media whore who wanted to sell a story and be involved :growlmad:

Oh I agree with you, he has no presented any reasonable doubt. His witnesses didn't know what they were talking about and most of them were less qualified than the states. He grilled the Anthony's a few more times (about dead animals wtf?) and that idiot River Cruz who is just doing it for money. He bought in no credible witnesses or any evidence that showed that drowning was even a possibility :dohh: He has been absolutely appalling as a lawyer and I doubt he'll be getting any more work after this..[/QUOTE]

Yea but i dont think that matters much to him considering he is getting paid for this (not much but he is) AND he also got 85,000 dollars from casey anthony.
BUT, if she does get a not guilty then I am sure he will get a lot of money from media :shrug::shrug:
And could the defenses autopsy guy (Dr.Spits?) be ANY OLDER :haha::haha:

Yea but i dont think that matters much to him considering he is getting paid for this (not much but he is) AND he also got 85,000 dollars from casey anthony.
BUT, if she does get a not guilty then I am sure he will get a lot of money from media :shrug::shrug:
And could the defenses autopsy guy (Dr.Spits?) be ANY OLDER :haha::haha:

:rofl: I know, he was a mean old man and did not make for a good or likable witness. Especially saying evidence had been tampered with by forensics or the police :dohh:

And yeah he may have money now but he's ruined his career (well what he had of one anyway) :haha:

Also pissed if the state decide to take out a perjury case against Cindy, stupid woman!

I cannot wait until I Sunday, I wonder how Baez will tie all his "evidence" up
I don't know what to do once trial is over, I stay at home...

His closing argument will probably be - "The Anthony's buried their pets in a plastic bag and/or blanket with duct tape and/or clear/packing tape. Case closed"

His closing argument will probably be - "The Anthony's buried their pets in a plastic bag and/or blanket with duct tape and/or clear/packing tape. Case closed"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: is ALL i have to say to that ^^

Evil stupid woman killed her child so she could go back to partying. Who do you think she learned to lie like that from - her parents. Yuck. I wish they actually executed people it's so rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->