Cassava Fertility Supplement

yea if you do buy it you have GOT to make sure you cook it properly so its all soft i was a little bit paranoyed at first but i did it :) read on the internet about it if you dont know? and i think ive missed my period today well it hasnt arrived so fingers crossed :p when do you think the best time to do a preg test is was told 3 weeks is the best time xxx

My cassava supplement came today! I'm so excited :happydance: I'm on cycle day 7 out of 33 days. Do you think it will kick in even thou I didn't start on day one? Got off my period yesterday FYI,

My cassava supplement came today! I'm so excited :happydance: I'm on cycle day 7 out of 33 days. Do you think it will kick in even thou I didn't start on day one? Got off my period yesterday FYI,

it should still take effect yea :) hope it does work 4 you baby :dust: your way xx

Thank you thank you. Hoping and praying for twins. But if you wanna know when to take a pregnancy test still you can look up online "when to take a pregnancy test calculator" and just put in your info and then it'll let you know the best time,

i decided to to a test yesterday but negative :-( and still no period!! so i just have to sit and wait im so hoping it isnt just a very late period but what else can u do to find out? ive heard people say that they going for a blood test but i think ide rather wait than have one of those flippin needles! they hurt. how is everyone else doing? xx

Hi,

I am new to this forum. started with cassava on friday the 27th Apr. i want twins with all my heart.

Good luck to the rest of the ladies.

Purple

i did a pregnancy test this morning and it was positive! wonder if it was that cassava that helped its only a faint line but its still there! im so excited i dont know what to do now i feel like jumping around lol im going to do a digital test tomorow to see what it says :) u no the clearblie ones with a conception indicator. lots and lots of baby :dust: to everyone!xx

i do hope it works for you i only took the cassava a few days maybe just over a week? so i still have some left keep trying every1!! never give up :) gl and baby :dust: to all x

Hello ladies, I had a lady suggest my using Cassava today, so its the first I have ever heard of it. I am curious for the ladies who have already conceived on this did you find out if you are carrying twins or not??

Here is my story in short. Please tell me if you think this will help me. I am 26. I have been married since I was 18 to my middle school sweetheart. We have 3 kiddos. It took us 3 yrs to conceive our first almost 3 yrs to conceive our second, and 12 mns to conceive our third. We have been ttc our 4th for almost 2 yrs now. I dont ovulate or have cycles. But after losing 30 lbs I did begin having my own cycles. My first was Dec, it was 44 days and annovulatory. My second was beginning of Feb it was 25 days and it was annovulatory as well. My next was the end of Feb. I Od on CD 25 confirmed with blood work, opks, and temps. But unfortunately we only got to bed 1 time. So we didn't conceive. So that ended up as a 39 days cycle. NOW here I am on CD28. I have not ovulated, but startred having spotting yesterday so I am hoping AF is on the way so I can start a new cycle. I just started Fertility Blend about a week ago and I am taking evening primrose oil. I can't afford to get these for another week or two but I am wondering if it would help, and if it would be ok to take WITH the fertility blend which contains Vitex. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Hi y'all :wave:

I am joining this group because I am interested in starting all of this, but I am a rookie! So please bare with me while I learn the lingo and get the hang of everything? :) I'm just going to track y'alls progress for awhile since my husband is currently deployed so all of our stuff is sorta on hold right now! lol I look forward to hearing everybody's stories and I am hopeful for all of our outcomes!

hi i just came back in here to ask how everyone is getting on with the cassava? hope its going well :) xx

Hello ladies, I had a lady suggest my using Cassava today, so its the first I have ever heard of it. I am curious for the ladies who have already conceived on this did you find out if you are carrying twins or not??

Here is my story in short. Please tell me if you think this will help me. I am 26. I have been married since I was 18 to my middle school sweetheart. We have 3 kiddos. It took us 3 yrs to conceive our first almost 3 yrs to conceive our second, and 12 mns to conceive our third. We have been ttc our 4th for almost 2 yrs now. I dont ovulate or have cycles. But after losing 30 lbs I did begin having my own cycles. My first was Dec, it was 44 days and annovulatory. My second was beginning of Feb it was 25 days and it was annovulatory as well. My next was the end of Feb. I Od on CD 25 confirmed with blood work, opks, and temps. But unfortunately we only got to bed 1 time. So we didn't conceive. So that ended up as a 39 days cycle. NOW here I am on CD28. I have not ovulated, but startred having spotting yesterday so I am hoping AF is on the way so I can start a new cycle. I just started Fertility Blend about a week ago and I am taking evening primrose oil. I can't afford to get these for another week or two but I am wondering if it would help, and if it would be ok to take WITH the fertility blend which contains Vitex. Any info is greatly appreciated!

hi i just wanted to say that i got pregnant while using the cassava but im not sure if im having twins or just one.. i will find out at my scan on thursday :) i could let you know if you
want me to?xxx
but as to your other questions i havnt got a clue :-[ sorry xx

I used the cassava supplement and didn't even finish the bottle before I got pregnant. Not sure if twins or not have to wait till the doc appointment but I feel like they really work.

Zoe_ttc

Please let us know about your scan if it is twin. I am very happY for you nd i am almost finishing my first bottle nd ordered another one and praying to Almigty to have mercy upon my life.

Thanks
P

I used the cassava supplement and didn't even finish the bottle before I got pregnant. Not sure if twins or not have to wait till the doc appointment but I feel like they really work.

Hey Panda, Congratulation dear I also have hope in them and think that they do work.

Love '
Purple

z0e_ttc I would also like to know if its twins! lets us know, we're very excited!!!!

ok i will deffinatly let you know :) i realy hope they work for you!! baby :dust: to you all and i will update on thursday to let you know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->