Cassava Fertility Supplement

Hi i went to my scan today and there is only 1 little jelly bean in there :) maybe they dont work for everyone but i do belive they helped with ovulating so i am happy enough with one :) hope they work for you xx

Hi i went to my scan today and there is only 1 little jelly bean in there :) maybe they dont work for everyone but i do belive they helped with ovulating so i am happy enough with one :) hope they work for you xx

Wow wow!! good news indeed...I am very happy for u dear

Hi, I to have one baby from my scans, but after trying for a year I do believe these supplements helped me to ovulate and regulate my cycles for which I am extremely grateful.

Good luck with your ttc journey.

For anyone in the UK Poundland and most of the large supermarkets sell Velvet Crunch which is made from Cassava flour. Might not be quite the same thing but my husband eats them as part of his heart diet as they are very low in sat fat. :flower:

Hi everyone was wondering if I can join I'm currently on cd 15 and received my cassava supplements today and took one straight away :) I have also got some folic acid should I take that also? Can anyone say what chance I have in conceiving twins my husband has 3 lots of twins in his family I am 26 I am overweight :/ started the cassava don't have much dairy though or on any other fertility treatment I have 3 children already thanks everyone

Hello, I am new to this site, but really wanting to try for twins in the near future. I am still on bcp because I am still researching ways to conceive multiples. I already have two kids (boys) ages 5 and 2 and I really want to try for a girl or two..twins do run in my family (moms side) so I know I have a better chance...just want to know if cassava has really worked for anyone or should I just go to the Dr and get clomid?

I am excited for you!!

First of all I want to say I did infact O this month and I believe it was the Cassava's doing! That being said here are my questions...

What was everyone's pregnancy symptoms? And when did you get your BFP??
Did Cassava make your 2ww symptoms worse etc?

So I am in my 2ww. I am 10 dpo, I didn't want to test but I have such symptoms that I did anyway and I got two BFN. Now I am extremely depressed. I had an EXTREMELY strong Ovulation on the Cassava...I mean 8 hrs of horrible O pains. Hubby and I bedded the day before the day of (twice) and the day after. I really felt like we caught the egg until now.

Early on I didn't have any symptoms. So I felt out. Around 7 dpo I noticed my cervix became high soft and closed. And I noticed a brown dot and some red streaking in my CM. So I was super excited that maybe I implanted. I also noticed a third thermal shift on my chart. At 7dpo I had some cramping tender breast but that was about it. At 8 DPO my cervix continued extremely high firm and closed. I started having cravings, and headaches. My temps stay rose. 9 Dpo I began having chest flutters, headaches, dizziness, and fatigue. Also had hotflashes and a temp that night of 99.4. 10 dpo (today) and I am still having headaches, fatigue, and chest flutters. Also had nausea this morning. My cervix is EXTREMELY sensitive. When I touch it it almost aches and I have cramps but its still extremely high, firm, and closed. I WANT to believe I am preggo, but I feel like if I were, and if I implanted on 7 dpo I should be getting atleast a light BFP by now. I am getting so depressed that my AF will show friday (which is also Hubby's birthday)
Any thoughts ladies!!:nope:

Hello, I am new to this site, but really wanting to try for twins in the near future. I am still on bcp because I am still researching ways to conceive multiples. I already have two kids (boys) ages 5 and 2 and I really want to try for a girl or two..twins do run in my family (moms side) so I know I have a better chance...just want to know if cassava has really worked for anyone or should I just go to the Dr and get clomid?

Cassava does really work but your best chances come after being on it atleast 6 mns or more. So if you really really want twins I suggest starting it now and waiting atleast 6 mns before actively TTC. Good Luck

I am so glad I found a site with women trying to do the same thing I am! I have been taking cassava for three months now and will start trying for my twins in September. I got a bulk deal on my cassava at cassavashop that should last me until at least October, just in case it takes longer to get pregnant than we expect!

So, hi! I'm leigh and I can't wait to see some twin bellies on here!

can someone tell me what cassava is? what its suppose to do? and how much you take etc. Im very new to this and ttc. As of now i just bought and used preseed...im 4dpo
Thanks ppl.

Cassava is a yam that is suppose to help you hyperovulate (release two eggs). You can buy it online in capsule form or boil it yourself and just eat the peelings. It's cheaper to do it yourself...if you have an hour a day to let it boil before you consume it. It HAS to boil an hour. I eat half of a small one a day or a third of a large one. Grocery stores and/or ethnic stores sell them. They run about a dollar a piece. You're suppose to let it build up in your system though. You could start it now for next month in case your pregnancy doesn't take this month. It doesn't hurt you if you're taking it and find out you're pregnant anyways. It's just a yam. It's just something to try to help with trying to conceive twins.

There's other things to do to help with conceiving twins too! Folic acid is a biggie! Take 4,000 to 4,800 mcg's daily. It's not dangerous at all. Dont go over 5,000 mcg's though. It is suppose to help you hyperovulate as well. Also, it helps with birth defects. You can look up cassava and folic acid benefits all over the internet, so you can read about them both in more detail. Low dose baby aspirin also helps. The month you're trying to conceive twins...as long as you're not a bleeder. It's good too.

The baby aspirin thing isn't necessarily true... it's only supposed to help with women who have a certain condition... But for most women, it won't do anything at all.

Eating the cassava peel sounds pretty gross. I've seen them at the market... and I've had the cassava fries, cassava chips and cassava cakes... Bleck! I dont think I could stomach it. Lucky for me you cant taste capsules!

Hi. I'm new to this forum and I'm very interested in taking Cassava supplement to increase my chance of conceiving twins.

Is it safe to take this pills? My husband and I have been married for 5 years and we are TTC for the first time starting next week. I have irregular periods and I don't always know when my body is ovulating. If I do take them, how soon can I take Cassava pills? Can you take them after you're done with your PMS? Or should you wait until you're ovulating?

Also what other pills should I take beside Cassava to increase my chance of having baby(s)? I.E: prenatal, omega-3, maca and etc?

I haven't bought my Cassava pills from foreverblessedtwins. Is it a safe website to buy?

Sorry for too much questions.

I will be stalking this thread. lol. I will most likely buy this products.

what kind of diet should I be on? I heard that if you consume dairy products you will have higher chance of conceiving twins.

I originally bought my cassava from fb but... I wasn't convinced it was the real deal and the packaging kind of made me a little uneasy so I chucked it int he waste bin. I got mine from www.cassavashop.com and have been taking them almost five months now.

I haven't had any side effects, except maybe a weird tasting burp or hiccup if I take it on an empty stomach. I take the capsules every day, and the website says thats alright and you can start them whenever. I'm pretty sure you can take other supplements with them... I'm taking a ton of others and havent had any issues.

Hi. I'm new to this forum and I'm very interested in taking Cassava supplement to increase my chance of conceiving twins.

Is it safe to take this pills? My husband and I have been married for 5 years and we are TTC for the first time starting next week. I have irregular periods and I don't always know when my body is ovulating. If I do take them, how soon can I take Cassava pills? Can you take them after you're done with your PMS? Or should you wait until you're ovulating?

Also what other pills should I take beside Cassava to increase my chance of having baby(s)? I.E: prenatal, omega-3, maca and etc?

I haven't bought my Cassava pills from foreverblessedtwins. Is it a safe website to buy?

Sorry for too much questions.

I will be stalking this thread. lol. I will most likely buy this products.

what kind of diet should I be on? I heard that if you consume dairy products you will have higher chance of conceiving twins.

I am so glad I found a site with women trying to do the same thing I am! I have been taking cassava for three months now and will start trying for my twins in September. I got a bulk deal on my cassava at cassavashop that should last me until at least October, just in case it takes longer to get pregnant than we expect!

So, hi! I'm leigh and I can't wait to see some twin bellies on here!

I got a deal on cassavashop too from retailmenot, 10% off, the code was 10FORGOS. I am really glad cause before I just got one small bottle and it was kind of pricey and I was just taking one a day, but when they started selling big bottles and I got the code I got that so now I can take 4 a day. I'm going to start TTC next week hopefully! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->