cautious BFP after M/C

sarah_george

♥Proud Mummy!♥
Reaction score
Hi girls, anyone that has read any of my previous posts will know that i Miscarried at around 7 weeks almost 8 weeks ago, had to wait for 1 proper AF so this has been the first month of trying, tested on 10dpo - nothing, faintest of faint lines 11 dpo after the longest possible time to wait for the test to develop, could have been an evap? and a faint but more clear bfp today at 12 dpo cant believe it, just crossing everything that i dont come on when i'm due tomorrow, wish i hadnt tested early now incase i do, guess it could have happened before and me be non the wiser but was sooo impatient this month after the loss, thinking positive vibes!! congratulations on all the other BFPs!!! p.s I tested 2 wks after miscarriage and got a BFN so this must be a new pregnancy, cant quite believe it!! x

Congrats :happydance: Have a happy healthy 9 months :hugs:

Congrats hun - hoping it's a sticky for u xx

Congratulations! I am cautiously thrilled for you! (Know how you feel about the cautious bit, see under my avatar). You deserve this and I hope you get a sticky bean, a great nine months & a beautiful :crib:

Congrats! Look after yourself!

Congrats - heres some sticky vibes for you xx

massive congrats hon!!! know just how you feel, i m/c had 1 period then bfp, im 12 weeks tommorow and all is well this time!!

you will be fine this time:hugs:

lots and lots of positive thoughts to you*

take care*

Congrats- be good to yourself! Crossing my fingers for you.

HUge congrats hun!

I have just been to see my doc, and she was lovely - and reassured me that its unlikely I'll miscarry again - as its 1 in 25 chance of mc'ing twice in a row!

Made me feel loads better about this pregnancy!

xxx

that is wonderful news!

gives me that little ray hope for next time round! Have had my first AF after mc, so fingers crossed when i come to test!

i am soo pleased for you though!

:hugs:

Aww made up for you hun,im sure this time will be fine,this is my 1st pregnancy after m/c and up til 12 wks i paniced everyday but im still going,loads of sticky vibes for you xxx

Congratulations :hugs: Sending you loads of sticky :dust:

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/genkigemini/congratspreg1.gif

and for added support...
https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/genkigemini/st-1.gif

im cautiously congratulating
im sorry for your previous loss and the best of luck

:hugs: Congratulations - hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads