Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

@Beccaboo828 oh thank god, I’ve been holding my breath since yesterday. So delighted for you. What a beautiful picture of your beautiful baby.

@Suggerhoney thank you. I hope it isn’t anything to worry about, they never mentioned threatened miscarriage to me....I hope it’s not that. They want me to come back Wednesday week, just to check on baby again but will be seeing my private OB after that.

Oh hon I've just caught up on everything. I'm hoping and praying that everything turns out to be ok. I was so excited when I saw u were 14 weeks and then I carried on reading and my heart stopped. I'm gonna stay positive hon and I think ure be ok.
I just dont understand why they haven't had u in sooner for a scan esp being 14 weeks.
When I had my spotting with Tommy at 12 weeks i went to A&E and I was scanned within about 3 hours of arriving because of being 12 weeks.
Oh hon I just want everything to be ok [-o<
It seems to me that this baby is wanting to keep us on our toes lol it is a perfect little poser. I just wish someone would listen to me about my cervix xx

@Beccaboo828 oh thank god, I’ve been holding my breath since yesterday. So delighted for you. What a beautiful picture of your beautiful baby.

@Suggerhoney thank you. I hope it isn’t anything to worry about, they never mentioned threatened miscarriage to me....I hope it’s not that. They want me to come back Wednesday week, just to check on baby again but will be seeing my private OB after that.
Thank you sweet. It's very photogenic apparently Haha pregnancy is supposed to be a beautiful experience. Mine are always super stressful xx

Omg thank god becca!
How stressful! This baby is giving you a rub for your money lol

Omg thank god becca!
How stressful! This baby is giving you a rub for your money lol
It is Haha I have the option to go for another scan next week if I bleed again. I'm hoping I don't. We have a private scan booked for 2 Saturdays time xx

Happy 15 weeks!
Thank you sweet <3
Nothing much to report.. after I lost the clot at the beginning of the week the bleeding has stopped. Not really had any spotting. Nipples still uncomfortable. Occasional nausea.
Too scared to dtd my poor partner must be going crazy Haha xx

Awwww hon fingers and toes crossed here for you. Stick baby stick[-o&lt;

I am so keen to find out but also want to wait until its born. We have a name for both boy and girl so that part is sorted. How are you? X

How exciting. I'm not going to find out next time but I did say that b4 I got pregnant with Tommy and then at around 6 weeks pregnant I was itching to know hahahaha.
I really do want the next one to a surprise tho with it being my last.

I'm ok hon. Keep thinking of stopping the pill. I'm on get another period. Second one of the month. It's only very light. But on this pill it's always light for a few days then I have about 2 to 3 days of heavy then it stops.

My periods with no birth control are supper heavy. I know I'll have to put up with that again when I stop the pill but at least it will just be once a month. And I can track my cycles so then by the time we ttc I shud be an expert on my cycles haha.
I'm gonna keep taking it for now but maybe stop it in a month or 2.
How are you feeling now? Cant believe ure 15 weeks already that's crazy. X

How exciting. I'm not going to find out next time but I did say that b4 I got pregnant with Tommy and then at around 6 weeks pregnant I was itching to know hahahaha.
I really do want the next one to a surprise tho with it being my last.

I'm ok hon. Keep thinking of stopping the pill. I'm on get another period. Second one of the month. It's only very light. But on this pill it's always light for a few days then I have about 2 to 3 days of heavy then it stops.

My periods with no birth control are supper heavy. I know I'll have to put up with that again when I stop the pill but at least it will just be once a month. And I can track my cycles so then by the time we ttc I shud be an expert on my cycles haha.
I'm gonna keep taking it for now but maybe stop it in a month or 2.
How are you feeling now? Cant believe ure 15 weeks already that's crazy. X
I can't take birth control pills or use any form of birth control except condoms so I don't know much about it but I think I'd rather have one heavy period a month than 2 not so gesbt ones. Mine are crazy heavy. I have to wear huge night time pads and change them every half hour.
You will be a pro by next year lol
I'm feeling ok thank you. Thought my waters had started leaking yesterday but nope it was just the Joy's of being pregnant again and my bladder plaplay silly buggers :haha: I am always cocky and say oh I've never wet myself my bladder is amazing then this Haha
I know!! 16 weeks on Wednesday. I want to feel baby moving now. Its taking ages!! X

I can't take birth control pills or use any form of birth control except condoms so I don't know much about it but I think I'd rather have one heavy period a month than 2 not so gesbt ones. Mine are crazy heavy. I have to wear huge night time pads and change them every half hour.
You will be a pro by next year lol
I'm feeling ok thank you. Thought my waters had started leaking yesterday but nope it was just the Joy's of being pregnant again and my bladder plaplay silly buggers :haha: I am always cocky and say oh I've never wet myself my bladder is amazing then this Haha
I know!! 16 weeks on Wednesday. I want to feel baby moving now. Its taking ages!! X
Becca get a diva cup. CHANGED MY LIFE!
Also come onnn 16 weeks!
I have my 10 week follow up appt tomorrow.

Becca get a diva cup. CHANGED MY LIFE!
Also come onnn 16 weeks!
I have my 10 week follow up appt tomorrow.
I have heard such good things about those. I think I will get one. A lady on my road got one a few months ago. Said it was very uncomfortable to start with but brilliant now.

16 week's tomorrow!! My ticker is wrong and I don't know how to change it Haha

Yay!! Will you get an ultrasound? I really hope so. It's amazing seeing baby xx

I have heard such good things about those. I think I will get one. A lady on my road got one a few months ago. Said it was very uncomfortable to start with but brilliant now.

16 week's tomorrow!! My ticker is wrong and I don't know how to change it Haha

Yay!! Will you get an ultrasound? I really hope so. It's amazing seeing baby xx
Yes on the diva cup! My best friend actually got me and our other two bffs all our very own diva cups for Christmas one year :rofl: but honestly it was one of the best gifts ever. She had got one and tried it out first giving us all details of how it was working and answering all of our crazy questions, and she said after she got the hang of it (which did not take long) that we all had to get one. Literally changed all of our lives. No more tampons, I always where a liner no matter what just bc I hate getting cm in my underwear, but that way the very few times I waited way too long, if a few drops came out, it went into the liner. Once you figure out the best way to get it all the way in place, you don’t notice it at all and can go about your day. You can go longer between emptying, and less risk of TSS. I also noticed that my absolutely horrid cramps weren’t quite as bad (still bad don’t get me wrong) but my period actually shortened up by two days! Went from 7 to 5 and I think it’s because the diva cup allows everything to straight up flow so overall it comes out faster. My friends had the same phenomenon happen to them too. Less painful periods and got over more quickly. Sorry bout the rant, I should be a salesperson for diva cup :rofl:
As far as the follow up, not 100% sure we’ll get to see baby but I’m damn sure going to “kindly” push for it. I just want to make sure everything still looks good while waiting for my MFM appt on March 16th where I know they will do a 13 week ultrasound.

Yes on the diva cup! My best friend actually got me and our other two bffs all our very own diva cups for Christmas one year :rofl: but honestly it was one of the best gifts ever. She had got one and tried it out first giving us all details of how it was working and answering all of our crazy questions, and she said after she got the hang of it (which did not take long) that we all had to get one. Literally changed all of our lives. No more tampons, I always where a liner no matter what just bc I hate getting cm in my underwear, but that way the very few times I waited way too long, if a few drops came out, it went into the liner. Once you figure out the best way to get it all the way in place, you don’t notice it at all and can go about your day. You can go longer between emptying, and less risk of TSS. I also noticed that my absolutely horrid cramps weren’t quite as bad (still bad don’t get me wrong) but my period actually shortened up by two days! Went from 7 to 5 and I think it’s because the diva cup allows everything to straight up flow so overall it comes out faster. My friends had the same phenomenon happen to them too. Less painful periods and got over more quickly. Sorry bout the rant, I should be a salesperson for diva cup :rofl:
As far as the follow up, not 100% sure we’ll get to see baby but I’m damn sure going to “kindly” push for it. I just want to make sure everything still looks good while waiting for my MFM appt on March 16th where I know they will do a 13 week ultrasound.
I'd love to recieve gifts like that Haha they are quite expensive where I live. I'm lucky that I don't really get cramps but boy are my periods heavy. Once baby is here and I've had my first cycle I will give the cup a test run for sure.
You have convinced me to buy one! You should get commission lol
Hope you got on ok today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"