Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

I can't take birth control pills or use any form of birth control except condoms so I don't know much about it but I think I'd rather have one heavy period a month than 2 not so gesbt ones. Mine are crazy heavy. I have to wear huge night time pads and change them every half hour.
You will be a pro by next year lol
I'm feeling ok thank you. Thought my waters had started leaking yesterday but nope it was just the Joy's of being pregnant again and my bladder plaplay silly buggers :haha: I am always cocky and say oh I've never wet myself my bladder is amazing then this Haha
I know!! 16 weeks on Wednesday. I want to feel baby moving now. Its taking ages!! X

Hay hon so I'm stopping the pill I'm.not taking it anymore. I stopped bleeding for all of 2 days and then started again.](*,) Hubby said oh just stop taking it this is ridiculous so that's it I'm now off birth control completely. We will be using the (TMI) pull out method and I've ordered a bunch of ovulation tests off Amazon so I can track O and just avoid doing anything around that time. I've downloaded 2 apps as well.
Hoping my cycle goes back to its norm of 28 days.
At least now I can track it all properly.
And if a whoops happens it wudnt be the end of the world.
I feel so relieved to finally be off it.
I brought 70 ovulation tests haha. That shud keep me going for a while.:haha:

Yes normoly my periods are very heavy and I also have to use the night time giant pads. I get bad pains to. And normoly end up soaking through the pad at night. I bled alot on the pill but it was alot lighter and not that painful so its gonna be a shocker when my first real AF starts.:shock:
I'm having cramping now so she cud be on her way already. Hope so so I can get tracking asap:p

Hay hon so I'm stopping the pill I'm.not taking it anymore. I stopped bleeding for all of 2 days and then started again.](*,) Hubby said oh just stop taking it this is ridiculous so that's it I'm now off birth control completely. We will be using the (TMI) pull out method and I've ordered a bunch of ovulation tests off Amazon so I can track O and just avoid doing anything around that time. I've downloaded 2 apps as well.
Hoping my cycle goes back to its norm of 28 days.
At least now I can track it all properly.
And if a whoops happens it wudnt be the end of the world.
I feel so relieved to finally be off it.
I brought 70 ovulation tests haha. That shud keep me going for a while.:haha:

Yes normoly my periods are very heavy and I also have to use the night time giant pads. I get bad pains to. And normoly end up soaking through the pad at night. I bled alot on the pill but it was alot lighter and not that painful so its gonna be a shocker when my first real AF starts.:shock:
I'm having cramping now so she cud be on her way already. Hope so so I can get tracking asap:p
That's fab. At least you will know what's going on with your body now. A whoops would be amazing haga xx

Had my 16 week check with the midwife yesterday. All going well according to her. Discussed a home birth again. She said the consultant will say no as I'm high risk but we are still going to put a plan in place in case I do go into labour at home. I have fast spontaneous labours. Basically no contractions, my waters go then I push lol at least if it there is a plan in place I will have an ambulance on stand by and a midwife hopefully with me (if she is fast enough)
Having lots of continual aches in my abdomen. The midwife thinks it is ligament pain. I never had it with the other pregnancies so it's scary stuff xx

Had my 16 week check with the midwife yesterday. All going well according to her. Discussed a home birth again. She said the consultant will say no as I'm high risk but we are still going to put a plan in place in case I do go into labour at home. I have fast spontaneous labours. Basically no contractions, my waters go then I push lol at least if it there is a plan in place I will have an ambulance on stand by and a midwife hopefully with me (if she is fast enough)
Having lots of continual aches in my abdomen. The midwife thinks it is ligament pain. I never had it with the other pregnancies so it's scary stuff xx

Does it feel like stitch pains hon? I had that and it's all the ligaments in the lower abdominal stretching.
So I only stopped the pill yesterday and I've already started my period. Haha.
I'm cycle day 1 and its heavier and I'm cramping so definitely my first real AF since stopping birth control. Same happened when I had the implant removed. I came on AF 2 days later.
Ovulation and pregnancy tests arrive tommorow.
Glad ure appointment went well hon. Hopfully they will agree to a home birth.

Does it feel like stitch pains hon? I had that and it's all the ligaments in the lower abdominal stretching.
So I only stopped the pill yesterday and I've already started my period. Haha.
I'm cycle day 1 and its heavier and I'm cramping so definitely my first real AF since stopping birth control. Same happened when I had the implant removed. I came on AF 2 days later.
Ovulation and pregnancy tests arrive tommorow.
Glad ure appointment went well hon. Hopfully they will agree to a home birth.
It's a constant dull ache a bit like period ache. The midwife wasn't concerned.
Oh christ. It didnt waste much time did it ha! Time to get back on track with your cycles. I bet you are relieved to not be taking the pill now xx

Oh my god I bet you will be relieved with you finally have this baby! I hope the spotting eases hun

Oh no! :( I hope it stops soon
Thank you <3
Oh my god I bet you will be relieved with you finally have this baby! I hope the spotting eases hun
I feel like I am constantly moaning :haha: I have my next scan in 8 days. It can not come fast enough! I think once we hit V day I will start to calm down a little and enjoy being pregnant xx

16 weeks 2 days and pink spotting has started again!
Wtf?! Come on baby stop making your mom a nervous wreck!
Becca maybe get yourself a Doppler? I got one this week and it’s definitely been easing my mind to hear the HB whenever I want ;)

Wtf?! Come on baby stop making your mom a nervous wreck!
Becca maybe get yourself a Doppler? I got one this week and it’s definitely been easing my mind to hear the HB whenever I want ;)
I have one but can never find baby :( I will try again after dinner. It stopped for a few hours. I just got back from picking the kids up from school and it's back again. X

I'm pretty sure babies are giving us lots of trouble now to get it out the way. Once they are born they will be little angels <3
I sure hope so
I was so sick today. Vomiting since 5am all day long and I think Ive come down with something, slight cold, body aches chills.
Pray I can get some sleep and make it through work tomorrow morning .

I sure hope so
I was so sick today. Vomiting since 5am all day long and I think Ive come down with something, slight cold, body aches chills.
Pray I can get some sleep and make it through work tomorrow morning .
Oh gosh not what you need. Hope you are feeling better today. Everything hits harder when we are pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->