Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Hi I’m new to this thread but I’m 6 weeks today and had some spotting once when I wiped this afternoon and some cramps. I went to my doc and they’re sending me to EPU. I’m actually here now but just wanted some reassurance even though I fear I know what is coming.

Hi I’m new to this thread but I’m 6 weeks today and had some spotting once when I wiped this afternoon and some cramps. I went to my doc and they’re sending me to EPU. I’m actually here now but just wanted some reassurance even though I fear I know what is coming.
Hey, welcome to my journal <3

I've had lots of spotting on and off and 3 bigger bleeds now. I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant.
Good luck at the epu xx

Have tummy and back aches too now :(
Cramping and backache is more common than people think along with spotting in the first trimester. I've had lots of period type cramping. I think its down to everything moving around in there to make room for the pregnancy xx

No they haven't even seen me. The bleeding had eased off a bit the last time I checked. Xx
Glad the bleeding has let up some. If your home stay in bed, with feet a little elevated on some pillows...drink lots of water..Try to relax I know easier said then done. Thinking about you and baby :hugs:

Good luck hope things turn out ok

Hi girls, firstly thank you for your kind words and help. We had a scan and there is a baby in there and the Sonographer saw a heartbeat. We were beyond surprised and over joyed, I was sure it was a miscarriage. They couldn’t tell where the spotting had come from and to be honest I’m apprehensively excited and happy as I still have the aches and pains but we saw baby and it was so amazing and a definite relief. We just need baby to stay progressing. Thank you all again.

90BC67CD-DC5F-42D6-95E1-F7D67EADF11B.jpeg

Glad the bleeding has let up some. If your home stay in bed, with feet a little elevated on some pillows...drink lots of water..Try to relax I know easier said then done. Thinking about you and baby :hugs:
Thank you sweet <3 I'm trying SO hard to rest up. It's been tricky to say the least Haha
We have just booked our gender scan which has a sneak peek at 4d. I'm so so excited to see what baby looks like. I've never had one before. Xx

Hi girls, firstly thank you for your kind words and help. We had a scan and there is a baby in there and the Sonographer saw a heartbeat. We were beyond surprised and over joyed, I was sure it was a miscarriage. They couldn’t tell where the spotting had come from and to be honest I’m apprehensively excited and happy as I still have the aches and pains but we saw baby and it was so amazing and a definite relief. We just need baby to stay progressing. Thank you all again.

View attachment 1078912
Aww that's brilliant news!! I'm so happy for you both. Fingers crossed baby stays put for you xx

Now on my way to A+E. I'm bleeding a bit heavier and passed a little clot. Will update as soon as I can xx

Thank you ladies <3 we had over an 8 hour wait to see the emergency gynaecologist. So I came home as the hospital said that she will call me with a plan of action. So far all I know is that I have a scan at 11.30 (4 hours time) hophopefu we will get some answers today xx

I can't believe the waiting times here :( I'm glad you got seen though and thinking of you for this morning :hugs:

Oh hon I've just caught up on everything. I'm hoping and praying that everything turns out to be ok. I was so excited when I saw u were 14 weeks and then I carried on reading and my heart stopped. I'm gonna stay positive hon and I think ure be ok.
I just dont understand why they haven't had u in sooner for a scan esp being 14 weeks.
When I had my spotting with Tommy at 12 weeks i went to A&E and I was scanned within about 3 hours of arriving because of being 12 weeks.
Oh hon I just want everything to be ok [-o&lt;

View attachment 1078912

Oh gosh how scary. This happened to me with my first. I had bleeding at 6 weeks and had a scan' saw baby and HB but I was told I was having a threatened MC and it cud go either way. The bleeding stopped but sadly at 10+4 weeks I started bleeding heavily and I miscarried.
Hoping In ure situation that the bleeding now stays away and that the rest of ure pregnancy runs smoothly.
I hate seeing blood in pregnancy it's the scariest thing.
Good luck hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"