Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

my SIL is 17 weeks and she is 42 and so many people are having them later in life now! Im 35 and plan to start trying next year for #3 and my last!
They really are. My youngest sister is 30 and has no plans to start a family just yet.

Yes I think we want to give it one last try and then if we are blessed that will br our last baby.
Awwwww hon ure bound to worry but I'm praying that this baby is a supper sticky baby and you will have a healthy baby in 9 months [-o<
Thank you again xx I got my injections yesterday just got to be brave and do them.
You will have another I'm sure xx

They really are. My youngest sister is 30 and has no plans to start a family just yet.

My baby sister is also 30 and is not planning for another year or so. She's a lawyer and about to be married in 3 months so she's in no hurry. She does have PCOS so I know it will be harder for her though.

Bit of an update. Had lots of cramping and back pain. A bit of pink followed by red spotting. Went to A&E today as they suspected an ectopic pregnancy. Turns out I'm 4-5 weeks not 6 weeks. They Jelly bean is where it should be <3

Screenshot_20191219-170108_Gallery.jpg

Cutest scan hon. Hello Baby. I think it was implantation spotting hon. Baby getting nice and snug. I'm so happy for you and thank you for being so kind.
I'm 40 now :-( sulked all day on my birthday Haha

Cutest scan hon. Hello Baby. I think it was implantation spotting hon. Baby getting nice and snug. I'm so happy for you and thank you for being so kind.
I'm 40 now :-( sulked all day on my birthday Haha
We mums are allowed to sulk Haha hope everything is ok?
It is rather cute. My friend said baby looks like its crawling lol I see a jelly bean blob shes crazy ha xx

How are you doing hon
Hiya, other than sore continually and the odd pink spotting I'm ok thank you. I have an ultrasound today at 9 aslong as the epau doesn't cancel it. Which they said they might do if an emergency comes in. How are you? Did you have a good Christmas? Xx

Hiya hon
Congratulations so happy for you. What a wonderful Christmas gift seeing ure little bean on a scan for the first time.

Xmas was good I ended up having a few drinks and getting a bit merry haha. It's been a long time coming lol.

Been a bit low because the whole turning 40 thing was huge and I felt so sad. Still not really ok with it but what can you do.
I'm on my AF as well and have been all over xmas it's really heavy so not fun.

We are still wanting to try for one more baby. Was seriously considering bringing it forward and starting around October but I'm not keen on having a summer baby because it's not fun being heavily pregnant when it's hot. So decided to definitely hold off untill March/april 2021. I'm hoping being 41 wont make much deference. I mean 40 and 41 is only a year so I'm hoping I will still be in working order.

Hope u had a lovely Christmas hon. Cant believe it's been almost a year since I conceived Tommy it's gone so fast. :shock:

Hi hun, I’m just lurking around here. Great scan hun means there is only a few weeks difference. I know how it is I’m terrified xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->