Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

And me hahaha. The best place to get away and have a sneaky read and type is in the loo. It's the only place I get any peace hahahahaha :loo:

How u doing sweetheart?
Hiya, Happy new year!! I had some red bleeding at just gone midnight last night. What a way to see the new year in. It was pink when I last checked. Other than that I'm ok. How are you? Xxx

Congratulations! I hope everything is looking good at your next scan. This is my 6th pregnancy (two children and three losses) and I'm 35.

Congratulations! I hope everything is looking good at your next scan. This is my 6th pregnancy (two children and three losses) and I'm 35.
Congratulations to you too <3
I've just had my booking appointment with the midwife. Talking about my 6 lost babies hurt but it had to be done. My official due date is August 15th xx

Congratulations to you too <3
I've just had my booking appointment with the midwife. Talking about my 6 lost babies hurt but it had to be done. My official due date is August 15th xx

I’m with you on that pretty emotional at the moment. I’m assuming I’ll have my booking appt depending on how my scan goes xx

I’m with you on that pretty emotional at the moment. I’m assuming I’ll have my booking appt depending on how my scan goes xx
I do not remember being on such a rollercoaster with my other pregnancies. Maybe it's an age thing lol your numbers looked great from today. How long until your scan? X

I do not remember being on such a rollercoaster with my other pregnancies. Maybe it's an age thing lol your numbers looked great from today. How long until your scan? X

I was on edge with Leo but at that point I’d had 4 losses with it being 3 in a row before him but even worse this time had another 3 in a row so 7 losses in total. Been pregnant 4 times in 16 cycles! So it’s made me a nervous wreck and darent be happy which is ashame as this is my last. My scans first thing Monday morning hun xx

Becca how far along are you now? When’s your next scan? Xx

I was on edge with Leo but at that point I’d had 4 losses with it being 3 in a row before him but even worse this time had another 3 in a row so 7 losses in total. Been pregnant 4 times in 16 cycles! So it’s made me a nervous wreck and darent be happy which is ashame as this is my last. My scans first thing Monday morning hun xx
That's understandable sweet. I lost twins, a singleton at 14 weeks then my daughters twin at 7 weeks. Her pregnancy was a nerve wrenching one. My next loss was when she was 4 months old. I'm excited for your scan!! Xx
Becca how far along are you now? When’s your next scan? Xx
My scan is today at 1.30. I'm a mess. Until I get past 28 weeks I wont relax. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow by my period. My last scan would put me at 8+2 today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->