Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

That's understandable sweet. I lost twins, a singleton at 14 weeks then my daughters twin at 7 weeks. Her pregnancy was a nerve wrenching one. My next loss was when she was 4 months old. I'm excited for your scan!! Xx

My scan is today at 1.30. I'm a mess. Until I get past 28 weeks I wont relax. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow by my period. My last scan would put me at 8+2 today xx

that’s horrendous why do so many have such bad luck and others sail through.

good luck hun! PM me and I’ll give you my mobile if you want to WhatsApp me xx

that’s horrendous why do so many have such bad luck and others sail through.

good luck hun! PM me and I’ll give you my mobile if you want to WhatsApp me xx
I have a rare illness that has caused my losses. I was told I'd never have kids at 16 so I'm doing pretty good I'd say.
I always think that about people and pregnancy. There are lots that dont want any and pop them out and give them away and then amazing ladies like cofostermom that would do anything for just one baby and have to go through hell. It just doesn't seem fair at all xx

I have a rare illness that has caused my losses. I was told I'd never have kids at 16 so I'm doing pretty good I'd say.
I always think that about people and pregnancy. There are lots that dont want any and pop them out and give them away and then amazing ladies like cofostermom that would do anything for just one baby and have to go through hell. It just doesn't seem fair at all xx

I know I’m really rooting for her :( she’s such a darling. Yep we are definitely doing well yes my friend has that syndrome too and lost 8 or 9 babies but has 5 xx

I know I’m really rooting for her :( she’s such a darling. Yep we are definitely doing well yes my friend has that syndrome too and lost 8 or 9 babies but has 5 xx
Oh gosh me too. I loved that her friends are helping with the next round of ivf. Such a wonderful gift <3 xx

Thank you!! Hope you are ok? Xx

Yes hon I'm ok. Think I may of O even tho I'm on the mini pill I had very very light pink spotting only happened when I wiped. On cycle day 16 17 and 19.
Since being on the mini pill my cycle length is ridiculously short like only 17 to 18 days max and I have 2 AF a month but I'm on cycle day 22 now and nothing. I really thought the light spotting was the start but nothing. I also broke out in acne around the same time which is very unlike me. So the only thing I can put it down to is O.
I felt some waves of neuasa yesterday so I am freaking out a bit.
But I've been awake all night with lower back ache and mild period cramps so maybe AF is about to start. No bleeding as of yet but I'm keeping a watch out for it.
I wud love another baby but really not ready yet. I keep reading horror stories about womon getting pregnant on the mini pill. Its not as reliable as the standard pill but I'm not aloud to take that one.
Hoping AF shows soon.
I also cant stop pooping sorry TMI lol

Yes hon I'm ok. Think I may of O even tho I'm on the mini pill I had very very light pink spotting only happened when I wiped. On cycle day 16 17 and 19.
Since being on the mini pill my cycle length is ridiculously short like only 17 to 18 days max and I have 2 AF a month but I'm on cycle day 22 now and nothing. I really thought the light spotting was the start but nothing. I also broke out in acne around the same time which is very unlike me. So the only thing I can put it down to is O.
I felt some waves of neuasa yesterday so I am freaking out a bit.
But I've been awake all night with lower back ache and mild period cramps so maybe AF is about to start. No bleeding as of yet but I'm keeping a watch out for it.
I wud love another baby but really not ready yet. I keep reading horror stories about womon getting pregnant on the mini pill. Its not as reliable as the standard pill but I'm not aloud to take that one.
Hoping AF shows soon.
I also cant stop pooping sorry TMI lol
I hate how the mini pill affects us! Before I knew I couldn't take contraceptive pills I was on the mini pill and got pregnant with my now 9 year old.
Fingers crossed it turns out how you want it too xx

I hate how the mini pill affects us! Before I knew I couldn't take contraceptive pills I was on the mini pill and got pregnant with my now 9 year old.
Fingers crossed it turns out how you want it too xx

Oh gosh hon. I'm so worried. I'm still having lower backache and some cramps. I had some very light pain coming and going supper fast in my right overy but still no sign of AF. On cycle day 23 now. I've just checked my app and the longest ove gotten to b4 AF since being on pill was cycle day 17.
Last night my husband brought me a duck spring roll which I normoly love but I cudnt eat it' the sight of the meat inside it made my tummy churn. It look all gross and mushy tho. It also had a slight tuna taste even tho it was duck.
What the hell is going on?

Oh gosh hon. I'm so worried. I'm still having lower backache and some cramps. I had some very light pain coming and going supper fast in my right overy but still no sign of AF. On cycle day 23 now. I've just checked my app and the longest ove gotten to b4 AF since being on pill was cycle day 17.
Last night my husband brought me a duck spring roll which I normoly love but I cudnt eat it' the sight of the meat inside it made my tummy churn. It look all gross and mushy tho. It also had a slight tuna taste even tho it was duck.
What the hell is going on?
Can you test just to put your mind at ease a little? Xx

Can you test just to put your mind at ease a little? Xx

Hi hon.
I tested and BFN. I only used the cheepies th . They are 20mlU.
yesterday I was nauseous all day. It felt like hunger or motion sickness.
I got really excited last night tho because I thought AF was coming. I had cramps low in my uterus and left overy area and backache' and when i went to the bathroom when i wiped i had pink spotting. I was so happy and put on a sanitary towel.
This morning the cramps have gone and theres no bleeding. None on the towel or when I wiped. My periods can start off pinky but very quickly become heavy. I have to wear the night time heavy flow towels because my periods have always been very heavy even on contraception.
If that was O spotting last week then I wud be around 9 10 or 11DPO. I'm gonna say more likely 9 or 10 because the spotting happened once when I wiped for 3 days. Cycle day 16 17 and 19.

:confused::-(

Hi hon.
I tested and BFN. I only used the cheepies th . They are 20mlU.
yesterday I was nauseous all day. It felt like hunger or motion sickness.
I got really excited last night tho because I thought AF was coming. I had cramps low in my uterus and left overy area and backache' and when i went to the bathroom when i wiped i had pink spotting. I was so happy and put on a sanitary towel.
This morning the cramps have gone and theres no bleeding. None on the towel or when I wiped. My periods can start off pinky but very quickly become heavy. I have to wear the night time heavy flow towels because my periods have always been very heavy even on contraception.
If that was O spotting last week then I wud be around 9 10 or 11DPO. I'm gonna say more likely 9 or 10 because the spotting happened once when I wiped for 3 days. Cycle day 16 17 and 19.

:confused::-(
Ugh it's awful when you want af to come and it takes it's time! My periods are nasty. I have to wear 2 night time pads and change them every half hour/45 minutes. The Joy's of being female!

Ugh it's awful when you want af to come and it takes it's time! My periods are nasty. I have to wear 2 night time pads and change them every half hour/45 minutes. The Joy's of being female!

It is hon. And then to get all excited when u think it has come and it turn out to be nothing.:(
The cramps have completely gone to. Hope it wasnt implantation. Dont get me wrong if it turns out I am pregnant I will love the baby with all my heart but its just so soon. I'm only 4 months post partum. If I am I wud be due around the 1st October which is crazy because I was due to the 11th october with Tommy.
Really dont want to be seeing any BFPs from me until next year but if I am then i guess God had other plans. I will still see it as a blessing but I will be upsett. I feel terrible saying that when there are womon desperate to have a baby:-(

It is hon. And then to get all excited when u think it has come and it turn out to be nothing.:(
The cramps have completely gone to. Hope it wasnt implantation. Dont get me wrong if it turns out I am pregnant I will love the baby with all my heart but its just so soon. I'm only 4 months post partum. If I am I wud be due around the 1st October which is crazy because I was due to the 11th october with Tommy.
Really dont want to be seeing any BFPs from me until next year but if I am then i guess God had other plans. I will still see it as a blessing but I will be upsett. I feel terrible saying that when there are womon desperate to have a baby:-(
I know you would love it with all your being <3 I got pregnant when my 1st was 3 months old. It was exciting and so so scary but sadly it ended in my 5th loss. We learn to adjust and deal with whatever is thrown at us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->