Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

It's crazy isn't it hon. We being put on lockdown for another 3 weeks urghhhh. I know its for the best tho.
So I'm 13DPO today and cycle 27. Did 3 tests which included a Frer and all were BFN.
:-(
Just want AF to hurry up and show up now.
Oh suggerhoney :( hope af doesnt show and you get a late positive xx

Oh suggerhoney :( hope af doesnt show and you get a late positive xx

Hi hon how are you doing?
Sadly AF did show. At least I definitely know my cycle length now tho because the pill did mess things up a bit. But I ovulated on day 13 and started bleeding on day 29 so I have a 28 day cycle.
I bled for 4 days was heavy but at least it didnt last 8 days like last time.
I'm currently on cycle day 9 and started the OPKs yesterday. All completely negative but i got my peak on day 12 and 13 last cycle so still a bit early yet.
I'm going to doing a pregnancy test on May 13th it's my husbands birthday and I wud love to surprise him with a BFP.
Not feeling very hopful but we shall see.
Hope ure doing ok hon.

How’s everyone doing xx

Doing ok hon
Cycle day 9 and just waiting to Ovulate. Shud be around day 12 or 13 so a just a few more days away.
Hope ure ok. I did respond to you over in the april testing thread group just to see how ure doing.
Hope everything is going well

Awwww hon ure at my fave stage now. I really relaxed when I hit 25 weeks.
Cant believe u only have 15 weeks left. Eeeeek
I know its absolutely nuts!! I feel time is flying whist in isolation. We haven't been out of the house in almost 7 week's. I'm still not feeling constant movements. I have an anterior placenta which isn't helping.
Sorry you got AF. But pleased you know your cycle length now. You'll get that bfp before you know it xx

I know its absolutely nuts!! I feel time is flying whist in isolation. We haven't been out of the house in almost 7 week's. I'm still not feeling constant movements. I have an anterior placenta which isn't helping.
Sorry you got AF. But pleased you know your cycle length now. You'll get that bfp before you know it xx

Hay hon
I had a anterior placenta and it takes so much longer to feel regular movements. I think I was 18 weeks when I felt light movements' 21 weeks when I felt kicks and 28 weeks when they became regular.

Thanks hon tbh I'm really not feeling hopful.
I had a really sore lower back and mild period cramps from 3dpo' also had a few other things going on. But today 6dpo it's all gone. I feel normol.

My temp did jump up this morning quite alot 37.2 to 37.6 but I do have a bit of a sore throat so its probably down to that.

Tbh I'm feeling really low. I was so hoping the backache and cramps meant something but I think it's just the progesterone giving symptoms. I felt tired and just so off but today it's all gone. :(

I've already caved and tested with a cheepie and of coarse at 6dpo it was a BFN. I know it's way to early to test.

I has implantation pain with Tommy so I'm really hoping I get that again
Thing is I'm pretty sure when pregnant at 6dpo my boobs are sore and they feel fine.

I really hope I do get a BFP but I'm just not feeling hopful this cycle hon.
Only going to try up until July. If I'm not pregnant by then I will be leaving it untill Jan because I really do not wanna be due in the summer.
My 2 eldest were June and August babies and I cudnt bare the heat. So I'm completely avoiding the months where I'll be due in summer.
I'd love to be pregnant now because I'd be due end of jan which is lovely. But just think I'm out.
I feel so bad for all those poor ladies that are long term ttc.
The whole getting BFNs the waiting for AF then waiting to ovulate then waiting to confirm ovulation and then waiting to test is just so long and tiresome.
I did have a dream last night that i got a BFP bit I had the same dream last cycle and I wasnt pregnant.
Will prob test at 9dpo. I feel so nervous.
I'm gonna be so gutted if its BFN and AF shows.
I feel so bad saying that tho when I have Tommy and other ladies have been trying for alot longer.
I Just feel time is running out being 40.

Last edited:
How u doing hon.
My sore boobs (well the left one) came back on the evening of 8dpo. I'm 10dpo now and it's still sore but all tests are BFN.:-(

I had a very very faint line on Frer today at 11DPO, it's so faint so I'm a bit worried but hoping they get darker.
Please stick beany[-o<

20200510_092813.jpg
Hope ure ok hon, let me know how u are, feel free to PM me anytime hon x

It's a chemical. Line lighter today and having cramps.
IC is getting darker but dont trust it.
Anyone had ICs progress but Frer not progress and everything be ok.
12 dpo today.
I new deep down it was a chemical with the line being so faint yesterday but was hoping it wud be darker today.
Frer never fails me.
Still feel so sick and sore boobs.
It's so rubbish getting symptoms when nothing is progressing.
Just want AF to show so we can get on with next cycle.
It took us a while to fall pregnant after my last chemical but I'm hoping this time it dont take as long.

Not sure if Becca goes on this thread anymore hope she Is ok
I'm here!!!! I've been so busy with the lockdown and having the 4 kids at home. Not enough hours in the day.
Ugh I'm so sorry :-( I saw the test pic and was so excited for you. Xx

I'm here!!!! I've been so busy with the lockdown and having the 4 kids at home. Not enough hours in the day.
Ugh I'm so sorry :-( I saw the test pic and was so excited for you. Xx

Awwww thanks hon. I got excited as well but it is definitely a chemical pregnancy. Frer today was BFN.
Just waiting for the bleeding to start now.
I'm absolutely devastated but at the same time I'd rather this happen now rather than get further and then it happens.
At least I know I can still get pregnant but its gonna such be a worry now if we fall again incase this happens again.
This is my 4th loss but I've always gone on to get pregnant again after. It took about 3 or 4 months to fall pregnant after my last chemical.
I had all the symptoms but there all gone now.
My temp is still up do u when that wud go down?
I just want this cycle to end so I can get this over with and get onto next cycle.
I've ordered some more OPKs and I hope this chemical wont effect ovulation.

Wow hon not long now untill ure in 3rd trimester. The 3rd trimester goes supper fast.
,Save Me, is pregnant how brilliant is that shes been through so much I'm so happy for her.

Glad ure doing ok hon this lockdown is so crazy.
I felt like giving up ttc because this has really upset me but then I think of all the ladies that have had this happen time and time again and how they never gave up and that gives my the inspiration to carry on.
I just hope that if it does happen again it sticks and is healthy.
Praying for that rainbow

Awwww thanks hon. I got excited as well but it is definitely a chemical pregnancy. Frer today was BFN.
Just waiting for the bleeding to start now.
I'm absolutely devastated but at the same time I'd rather this happen now rather than get further and then it happens.
At least I know I can still get pregnant but its gonna such be a worry now if we fall again incase this happens again.
This is my 4th loss but I've always gone on to get pregnant again after. It took about 3 or 4 months to fall pregnant after my last chemical.
I had all the symptoms but there all gone now.
My temp is still up do u when that wud go down?
I just want this cycle to end so I can get this over with and get onto next cycle.
I've ordered some more OPKs and I hope this chemical wont effect ovulation.

Wow hon not long now untill ure in 3rd trimester. The 3rd trimester goes supper fast.
,Save Me, is pregnant how brilliant is that shes been through so much I'm so happy for her.

Glad ure doing ok hon this lockdown is so crazy.
I felt like giving up ttc because this has really upset me but then I think of all the ladies that have had this happen time and time again and how they never gave up and that gives my the inspiration to carry on.
I just hope that if it does happen again it sticks and is healthy.
Praying for that rainbow
I have no idea. I never really temped before. Fingers crossed its over and done with soon so you can move on. Having a loss is heartbreaking. I've had 6 so far. They never get any easier. I have everything crossed that you get that rainbow soon.
I'm 27 weeks today. It's going crazy fast. I have an anterior placenta so not feeling baby as much as I'd like but he is growing well. I had a scan last Wednesday he was 2lbs 1 already.
At 17 weeks we were told boy at a private scan. At the 20 week NHS scan they said girl and then last week baby is a boy again Haha
Aww is she! That's amazing news!!! I hope it all goes smoothly for her. Xx

I have no idea. I never really temped before. Fingers crossed its over and done with soon so you can move on. Having a loss is heartbreaking. I've had 6 so far. They never get any easier. I have everything crossed that you get that rainbow soon.
I'm 27 weeks today. It's going crazy fast. I have an anterior placenta so not feeling baby as much as I'd like but he is growing well. I had a scan last Wednesday he was 2lbs 1 already.
At 17 weeks we were told boy at a private scan. At the 20 week NHS scan they said girl and then last week baby is a boy again Haha
Aww is she! That's amazing news!!! I hope it all goes smoothly for her. Xx

Oh wow hon I cant believe ure almost in 3rd tri. I loved the 3rd trimester but it goes supper fast.
So it was chemical hon I started bleeding 3 days ago and it's been terrible. Very heavy and so many clots and the cramps are awful.
I do feel a little better now that I'm on CD 3 almost 4 because it's almost midnight, but I'm very anxious about trying now incase this happens again or worse I get further and misscarry.
I nearly threw the towel in a few days ago but now I'm thinking alot straiter and I want to try again this cycle.
I've just ordered some one step pregnancy tests that were dirt cheap off Amazon. I had these with Tommy so I'm hoping they will bring some luck.
With my first CP I managed to get pregnant again literally strait after but with my last CP with my husband it took us about 4 months to fall again.
I'm hoping it will happen again and wont take long but mostly I'm hoping and praying if it does happen again it sticks,
It just sucks being back at square one again and all the waiting. Gonna start the OPKs on CD 7 because I read u can ovulate earlier after a CP and I dont want to miss that window.
I had growth scans with Tommy. They told me he was goin to be very big but he was only 7lbs 6oz when I gave birth at 37+3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->