cautiously joining

wishingforbub

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just got my bfp today :yipee: 13dpo. over the moon and hope our bean sticks. This will be our second. We have a ds who is 3.
Just wanted to pop in and say hi :hi:

Hi a_c :)

How are you feeling? According to my lmp I'm due 1 oct 2014. H&H 9 months to you.

I'm still in a bit of shock. Wasn't trying last month! I'm due 13th I think, it'll be our second. My dd was 3 in nov. I feel fine, have been achecy hips, weeing more & starting to feel a bit queasy every now & then but very minimal symptoms. Oh, and very very sore boobs!

Congratulations and wishing you a happy healthy 9 months.

Thank you and same to you fandabby!! :)

A_c the age gap between our kids will be almost identical. My ds was 3in dec and this one due in october.

Welcome and glad to see you in first trimester!

Hello! I'm 13dpo too - due date is 28th September for me. :happydance:

Thank you and same to you fandabby!! :)

A_c the age gap between our kids will be almost identical. My ds was 3in dec and this one due in october.

Excellent, it's a bit more than I hoped for, had a v early mc last July. But I hope it'll work out ok. My dd is hard work! Couldn't ever think about another with a v small gap! Lets keep in touch, hoping you have a great pregnancy x

Congratulations! If I get my BFP this cycle we would have the dame DD :) Trying to put of testing to avoid getting worked up even though :witch: is already late and I've had quite a number of symptoms.

Congrats again and I wish you and your family all the best! xx :hugs:

Thanks everyone. Still feels so surreal. So so happy to be in here. :)

A_C I feel the exact same as you re the age gap. :) wishing you the same too. We could be bump buddies :)

Sunshinedust...FX hun. Are you gonna test soon? I hope it's your bfp!

Whigfield congrats to you too! We can be bump buddies too if you'd like. My cycles are alternating so when I calculate my due date I think the online ones use 28 days but I did one where I input 26 and due date came up as 29 sept but I'm not 100 % sure when I Od. So I'm going with the 28 days lol til my dating scan.

Yay that would be great! :happydance: Do you know when your dating scan will be? My first scan should be at 7 weeks, but I'm hopefully getting bloods done tomorrow and Wednesday.

hi there. its. 3rd time lucky for me after 2 chemicals. love when my ticket moves up a notch lol. going by my LMP my due date is 14th Sept. :)

Hi laurabe! Congratulations xx h&h 9 months to you !

Whigfield. I have an appointment with my doc wed for blood. I'm too early for dating scan. We're moving to norway next week so will have to find a doctor there asap.
How are u all feeling today?

Oh wow - Norway! That sounds so exciting. I have a very good friend who lives in Norway. :flower:

I'm feeling slightly calmer today - no idea why though! How about you?

Welcome and congratulations on your BFP!

I hope you have a healthy and happy nine months.

x

Whigfield I feel normal so far with a few things here and there. I'm waiting for ms to hit in a week or two :) yes my hubby is from norway so we're moving back there for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->