Cautiously moving over here

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Period due this Friday or Saturday. After giving up ttc after a few years with 1 Ectopic pregnancy and many losses a loss 2 cycles ago..looks like I'm pregnant again. I'm still very early in my cycle and hope this will be our take home baby. Didn't expect to see 2 lines on hpt..I did not track anything this cycle so not sure when I ovulated.
Anyways I'm feeling happy but nervous about it.

Here are a few tests I've taken so far. Waiting on 6 clear blue and 100 more test strips to come in the mail. Till then going to keep testing away with these strips.

Please pray for us if want would be much appreciated ♡♡♡

PicsArt_04-25-09.56.37.jpg
PicsArt_04-27-10.02.47.jpg
PicsArt_04-27-10.15.24.jpg

Look at those lines!

Congratulations and hope you have a very sticky bean :)
Can't wait and hope the hpts darken up soon. I still have lots of time before missed period and tests left.

Can't wait and hope the hpts darken up soon. I still have lots of time before missed period and tests left.
I was testing like a crazy woman around 5 days before my period. Sometimes I'd see a very very faint line, others there would be none.
It can really drive you bonkers and I too purchased so many of the strip tests on eBay x

Congratulations :) Stay healthy, relaxed and calm, everything is going to be okay this time!

Congratulations :) Stay healthy, relaxed and calm, everything is going to be okay this time!
Trying to think and stay positive. Still have lots of worry on my mind. Especially with everything going on with the virus =/

Waiting till lines look good before I tell my OH the exciting news.
Thanks for the very nice comment was really nice of you.

I was testing like a crazy woman around 5 days before my period. Sometimes I'd see a very very faint line, others there would be none.
It can really drive you bonkers and I too purchased so many of the strip tests on eBay x
I sure will ..lol.. I'll test like a crazy lady from now on. Yes my tests were doing the same thing yesterday. Just think it's because I'm so early.

Having a few cramps not bad at all but forget about my boobs, never hurts this much already, When pregnant before.:sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->