Cautiously optomistic January 2019

Babybum35

Reaction score
I have a 2.5 year old dd who is extended breastfeeding. It took 10 months to get her and I've now taken 5 dip ic tests all with very obvious and clear but faint second lines. It's been 12 months ttc number 2 and I honestly didn't even suspect anything. I just wanted to get it out of my head that I could be pregnant but then I was. I've taken a digital that was negative but 4 of the positivery ic tests were taken after the digital was taken so I'm obviously pregnant. I just don't have a lot of obvious breast pain which I expected with a nursing toddler. Anybody else due in January with few symptoms??? Looking for some buddies to talk me down from my ledge. Ha ha

You're probably not very far along yet, but congrats!! I'm also still bf my younger two. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congratulations! I'm due in January :)

Hi! I'm also due in January, and I don't have very many symptoms either. Just sore bbs, hot flashes, plus I'm tired but not sleeping well at night.

I've tested with FRERs and digis, and all are positive. The lines on my FRERs are super dark.

We are still early, so I'm not too worried. No cramping or bleeding, so I'm (cautiously) optimistic. Congrats, and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hi! I'm also due in January, and I don't have very many symptoms either. Just sore bbs, hot flashes, plus I'm tired but not sleeping well at night.

I've tested with FRERs and digis, and all are positive. The lines on my FRERs are super dark.

We are still early, so I'm not too worried. No cramping or bleeding, so I'm (cautiously) optimistic. Congrats, and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
Pregnancy is so different. With my first I had sympoms before I missed a period. This time around even though we were ttc the positive tests were a shock. Other than those tests, some increased potty breaks and being tired I would never have guessed especially since u just missed my period this weekend. I just started taking prenatals and scheduled my first ob appointment so the count down begins. Ha ha

My first two tests were super faint too. I did them the day after I missed AF and the 2 days after. Both really faint but undeniably there. I've seen to many negatives and know the difference. I took a FRER a few hours after my second faint internet cheapie and got a very clear second line. Then took a digital two days later and it came up positive.

I'm 6 weeks now (this was all done at 4 weeks) and my only symptoms are super sore boobs and a stretching feeling below my bellybutton.

It's so early to have symptoms. Most don't show up until after 6 weeks. And congrats! It took us 2 years to get here, so I totally understand your shock and amazement.

Hey ladies mind if I join in? I'm cautiously expecting number #2 and I'm also due in January. I'm about 4 weeks 3 days and never been so anxious. Been trying to take my mind of pregnancy as been worried over lack of symptoms etc which to be fair I didn't have with my ds. My lines are super dark now though and got a 2-3 week on cb digital which put me more at ease. Would be lovely to see how all you ladies are getting on throughout your pg journeys :flower:

Welcome ladies. All are welcome. I havent tried another digital yet but I have had like 6 positive IC tests and have missed my period. Starting last night, I got some nausea and dizziness and have had frequent urination and fatigue for a while too, but I am definitely noticing I feel a lot better this pregnancy than I did with my daughter... I know that can happen and its early days but man the waiting game/limbo is the worst. I have my first prenatal appointment on June 12 so only about 20 days to go... I can't wait. I hope you all are doing well and wish you all a healthy and happy 9 months. Who knows, maybe we will all fall in the small percentage of women who never get symptoms.... ha ha.

My first two tests were super faint too. I did them the day after I missed AF and the 2 days after. Both really faint but undeniably there. I've seen to many negatives and know the difference. I took a FRER a few hours after my second faint internet cheapie and got a very clear second line. Then took a digital two days later and it came up positive.

I'm 6 weeks now (this was all done at 4 weeks) and my only symptoms are super sore boobs and a stretching feeling below my bellybutton.

It's so early to have symptoms. Most don't show up until after 6 weeks. And congrats! It took us 2 years to get here, so I totally understand your shock and amazement.

Me too!!
At my doctors appt I tested positive on May 18. I tested negative on a home test May 19, and had a faint line May 21. I'm only about 5 weeks, I'm now 8 days late for my menstrual. I'll be taking another test at my doc tomorrow; their tests are more accurate. But I'm pretty convinced at this point that my cycle isn't coming.

Will be 5 weeks tomorrow. Only symptoms are tender boobs with sensitive nipples, tiredness and hungry all the time. Feeling less anxious now but still looking forward to first appointment with MW just to get things confirmed etc... hope all you ladies are well.

Hello ladies!
I am also due in January with baby #1! I am 9 weeks tomorrow. I have had horrible nausea without vomiting. Literally everything tastes and smells disgusting. Plus, sleeping constantly, with a case of mild depression. Any symptom updates??

I'll be 7 wks 4 days tomorrow. Peeing lots, sore boobs on and off. Mild nausea that normally goes away when I eat. Extreme tiredness. That's it really, have my first MW app next week and looking forward to it. Days are going quick too

Hi! First post here! I am due Jan with my first baby. Horrible nausea all day not relived by anything. Really hate this feeling. Feel slightly depressed with mood swings. So tired all the time. I just want some relief and someone who understands :(

Hi! First post here! I am due Jan with my first baby. Horrible nausea all day not relived by anything. Really hate this feeling. Feel slightly depressed with mood swings. So tired all the time. I just want some relief and someone who understands :(

Hello,
I completely understand! Maybe because it’s our first, at least with me, it’s hard to cope with the crappy feelings. I constantly tell my partner that I want relief, I want it to be over already! It was so nice to read your post, and relate to someone for a change. I’m here if you ever need someone!

Hello,
I completely understand! Maybe because it’s our first, at least with me, it’s hard to cope with the crappy feelings. I constantly tell my partner that I want relief, I want it to be over already! It was so nice to read your post, and relate to someone for a change. I’m here if you ever need someone![/QUOTE]

Thanks erher.
Being my first I just don't know what to expect. I just can't get excited about the baby cuz I feel so crsppy all the time. Everyday I complain to my husband I just want this to be over. He's so helpful but just doesn't understand. Only woman going through it or has been through this understands. I haven't told anyone else so I can't even talk to anyone else who's been through this. I'm just in a bad mood all the time and wonder what's wrong with me 😔

I had my scan last week. Baby was small but there with a strong heartbeat flickering away. Still no intense symptoms though I am always tired , peeing and look pretty bloated. I've heard pregnancies are different for everyone. Those of you pregnant with your first it's a really fun time and in some ways when you move to second or third pregnancies you don't feel the same way. More laid back or realistic and busier. You don't get as much time to just enjoy being pregnant so even if you are as sick as possible enjoy it. You never get to repeat the first pregnancy or baby

I could have written this post. Everything you said is exactly how I'm feeling/going through. I really want to be excited, but just like you said, feeling horrible everyday makes it extremely difficult. What can help? I need to know

I am not sure what helps. I started vomiting at night now that I am on my week 9. I hate this so much. I stared keeping a diary for my pregnancy, and writing down how I feel helps a little. I tried going out to swim (since it's so hot) and it helps distract me a bit. I bought a wrist band (anti-nausea band), which didn't help at all, it just hurts my wrists. I tried ginger chews, stork tea, mint...none of which helps :growlmad: :cry: I just want my nausea to go away!!!!

I am not sure what helps. I started vomiting at night now that I am on my week 9. I hate this so much. I stared keeping a diary for my pregnancy, and writing down how I feel helps a little. I tried going out to swim (since it's so hot) and it helps distract me a bit. I bought a wrist band (anti-nausea band), which didn't help at all, it just hurts my wrists. I tried ginger chews, stork tea, mint...none of which helps :growlmad: :cry: I just want my nausea to go away!!!!

Hello,
I hear you loud and clear honey! I think it’s wonderful that you are keeping a diary, very proactive. I admire that. Do you live in the USA? It has been so damn hot, upper 90’s. Which makes the nausea that much more unbearable. I have been contemplating getting the wristbands, glad to hear that they aren’t very effective. I’m sorry to hear that the nausea has been such a challenge. Are you eating well? I manage to eat once a day, and sadly sometimes not at all. I’m worried about the consequences. I turn 11 weeks today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->