CB digital pregnancy test with conception indicator?????

mummyandttc

Reaction score
hey, just wondering if anyone can help me out.....
i done 2 IC pregnancy tests and got really really faint lines.... so then couldnt stop myself and done a CD digital with conception indicator.....
came back not pregnant so i know i shouldnt have but i snapped it open to see what was goin on inside.....there are 2 test strips the result faces in the way so i flipped them over to take the pic.
so one strip has a faint line and the other strip has a dark controll line and a faint line....
can anyone tell me what this mean and if theres any chance i could possibly be pregnant but the levels arent high enough yet??
thanks guys
:hug:

Attachments

• hpt 007.jpg
    hpt 007.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 485
Hi hun...all this testing is so confusing.. Well i did a digi test(think it was clear blue) with my 2 year old...said not pregnant...opened it up and had two lines. Thought nothin of it and did another test few days later(same brand) and it came back positive.I would say do another test and see what that one says hunny...Sorry i wasnt much help... Fingers crossed for you.:hug::hug: Keep us updated!

u shud wait till af is due or few days late hun cos these are known for not been very sensitive ! looks pos to ,me tho ! :D

get a first responce :D

oh thanks hunni.....oh that was helpful...just shows it could still be :) i really hope so....thanks babe will keep updated
xxxx

thank you honey08! i will do, going to get FRER later and will do in the morning! will keep this thread updated with how i get on!
xx

yeh defo ! theres defo lines there :dance: dont know how u can wait till 2moro i wud be straight out to the shop :rofl:

yeh defo ! theres defo lines there :dance: dont know how u can wait till 2moro i wud be straight out to the shop :rofl:

haha!! well...hubby is away to work with the car till after 6 and not near shops so i'll have to wait!! otherwise i'd have cleared tesco of hpts by now :rofl:
xx

You arent meant to read the lines on a digi test....Silly I know but they measure LH aswell as HCG....

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html
:hugs: Good luck :dust:

aww yea i know your not meant to :( !! those ones arent based on the clear blue digital with conception tho....so im wondering if things could be different for them you know?
xx

right the reason u getting not preg on the digi is coz there 50miu unlike the IC's which are only 10miu big diff in sensitivity, if an ic is giving u a pos result u r defo preg hunny congrats, i would never advise a digi b4 af is due no matter what the box says there not sensitive at all really copmared to an IC anyway, also superdrug and tesco own are fab also only 10miu.
and about the 2 strips, one is purely just to tell u if preg or not, the other one measures the amount of hcg in you to work out when conception happened as one strip cnt do both, the strip that is in line with pregnant or not pregnant is the test strip for preg the strip that in-line with the conception bit is the test for amount of hcg, hope this helps and hun it ok iv ripped open loads of them lol :dust: huns and congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww thanks hunni that really helped.....ok so im going to tesco tonight to get a test....do you think i should get first response or should i get tescos own? maybe i'll just get both haha!!
i dont want to think i am preg because the line was so so faint on the IC i dont want to be disapointed. so what do you make of the pic...does that look like positive but not strong enough to show up on it? or does it mean nothing?

xxxx

Hi sweetie...was just wondering if you tested again?? If you did i missed it.:rofl:

hiya!! yea i did...it was negative...used first responce. but still no sign of AF.....i was ill round when i ovulate and have no idea when i actually did cause my temps were everywhere...so i could only be 10dpo now....but could be up to 14dpo! hmmm...we'll soon see...i'll post when i know for sure whats going on!!
xxx

hiya!! yea i did...it was negative...used first responce. but still no sign of AF.....i was ill round when i ovulate and have no idea when i actually did cause my temps were everywhere...so i could only be 10dpo now....but could be up to 14dpo! hmmm...we'll soon see...i'll post when i know for sure whats going on!!
xxx

Ooooooo fingers crossed for you hun!:hugs::hugs:

dont give up ! i didnt test till 16dpo and it was SO faint ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back