CB weeks indicator

soloso

Reaction score
So on the 16th May i got 1-2 weeks on digi (this was the first one I did)
5 days later on 21st May i got 2-3 weeks (this was only just 2-3 weeks, because the day before this i got a 1-2)
and today, 7 days later, I still got 2-3

I thought todays should be 3+ really and i am worrying. I dont feel majorly pregnant which is really not reassuring me at all, and i have some light cramping/aching in my lower abdomen right now. I have also had some backache recently (but this could be down to doing the house work and I did have some long car journeys) so it could be nothing. But everything combined is panicking me!

Do you think i should have 3+ by now????? :-(

I believe i am around 5 weeks 3 days pregnant.

Oh please don't worry about this. I panicked over this before and had betas done on the day I got the second 2-3 and they were over 3000 so it should of read 3+ I also had the cb digi go backwards where it dropped from 3+ back to 2-3. Different pregnancies and if you Google there are horror stories but both babies from those two pregnancies are alive and well. They are not reliable for weeks x

Plus your symptoms are perfect. I wouldn't feel anything but cramps and backache until 6 weeks and then my sickness etc starts x

I could have written this today I took a cb digi today also and only got 2-3 also. And I’m 6 weeks. It does make you nervous but try not too worry they really aren’t that great and I didn’t get my 3+ with the twins until 6 weeks x

Ok well that’s me done testing now! Tests can’t tell me anything more this is what I was waiting for :D

Now it’s a countdown to the private 8 week scan I have booked, 16 days and counting!!!

Gemma G hang in there, it will come :) xxx

A279FDFA-FCEB-4A9A-A6DD-72BA49A19513.jpeg

So happy u have some reassurance hon.
I've never had problems with the CBD with weeks indicater but in some parts of America they have pulled them from the shelves because they were causing so many womon worry.
I used CBD with this pregnancy and my last and always got the 3+ around the 6 week mark.
Congrats hon.

Thankyou :) Now i just need to relax for 2 weeks until my scan, luckily i have chilled out a bit now, i just need some symptoms for extra reassurance haha! x

Thankyou :) Now i just need to relax for 2 weeks until my scan, luckily i have chilled out a bit now, i just need some symptoms for extra reassurance haha! x

I'm sure they will kick in soon hon. I remember freeking out when my symptoms went away I was googling like a crazy womon but it seems it's really normol and they soon returned again with vengeance lol.
I found nesusa came and went and came and went and Bob tenderness wud ease off only to come back again in full force. I was around 8 weeks and all of a sudden bam I was hit with everything. I have only been sick once this whole pregnancy but my goodness I felt sick so bad and have lost count at how many times I dry heaved but i just about managed to stop myself throwing up apart from the once.
I think the main thing for me was the sore boobs and tiredness it got real bad at around 8 weeks.
I was so worried about lack of symptoms and was comparing myself to other womon who were the same stage but its definitely true what they say. Every womon and every pregnancy is different. Some womon dony have any symptoms at all. And go on to have healthy babies.
I really think u and beany will be just fine hon.

When I was pregnant with my DS I also got the 2-3 weeks at 5 weeks 2 days, the same day my HCG came back at 4278. The day after that I finally got the 3+.

If anyone is interested the link below provides very detailed information about these tests and the wide margins for error.

Good pregnancy test, but users must be aware of the accuracy limits of the weeks estimator

Iv decided I’m worrying again now because I’m 6 weeks today and still no sickness! I was sooooooooo sick in my first pregnancy and worrying why I’m not this time! I actually want to have morning sickness now :(

2 weeks until a scan, PRAYING everything will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->