CBD help please!

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I tested with CBD on tuesday and got 1-2 weeks. Since I can't get my levels checked (doctor said she doesn't see the need >.< lol) I wanted to know when can I expect the test to say 3-4 weeks? Do I have to wait until next tuesday? Thanks ladies! :flower:

When I found out I was pregnant I did a CBD in the eve it said 3-4 weeks, as i was in such shock (not planned) i did one the next morning to confirm it and it was 4+
So i guess it all depends when you concieved and where you are in your pregnancy xx

I would give it a week so as not to be disappointed honey

Although your ticket says 4weeks 4days along so it could show 2-3 for you by Monday

I got a faint positive on a FRER and then did a CBdigi about 2 days after AF was due and it came up (after an age of waiting!).

Good luck!

x

I got 1-2 on a Thursday then on the next Thursday 2-3 then the Thursday after 3+ hope this helps x

I got 1-2 weeks on Wednesday and the next day I got 2-3 weeks

I got a 1-2 at 9dpo then a 2-3 at 12dpo, but I didn't get a 3+ until 22dpo. It definitely took a lot longer to get the 3+.

Can you crack it open I'm curious what the inside of the positive looks like

I tested again yesterday and got 1-2 again. Oh well, I'm just glad that I got rid of all my pregnancy tests lol Maybe I can stop stressing now!

I tested again yesterday and got 1-2 again. Oh well, I'm just glad that I got rid of all my pregnancy tests lol Maybe I can stop stressing now!

I got 1-2 this morning then dos another one this afternoon and came back 2-3 x things changed so quick Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->