• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBD: yesterday it was 3+, now it is 2-3!

babybump92

Reaction score
Hi all. I am in a massive panic here and I cannot stop thinking about it :'(

So yesterday, I tested with CBD and saw 3+ so I thought, yes! HCG has gone up perfectly then (as previously I have had 2 EP and 1 CP). I had an early scan which only showed a gestational sac, but it was where it needed to be.

I am absolutely petrified now. I have suffered so much to come this far, and to see the CBD saying 2-3 has really scared the daylights out of me. Yesterday, 3+ CBD was not FMU, but I did not drink a lot of water. Today, I did have a glass of water and a small bottle, and held it in for an hour but then decided I wanted to test with the last CBD to take a picture and that's where it said 2-3.

I am not bleeding or cramping. However, a week ago when I found out I was pregnant I did cramp slightly for a few days but I assume that's because the baby is burrowing into my uterus to get comfortable. I have not got it now! I just have sore boobs, small amount of indigestion/heartburn and fatigue.

I am really scared :/ has this happened to anybody? I have an ultrasound on Tuesday next week (private, because of all of this!) and NHS ultrasound at the EPU the following week on Monday.

I am really, really frightened. I can sense having a mental breakdown if anything happens to my baby. :cry:

Try not to worry yourself, cramping is normal as long as it's not too painful full or accompanied by bleeding. Also the cb digitals take a while to go up and they do go down that's why people get agitated by them. I had the same, pregnant 1-2 then not pregnant, I'm now 27+6. I'm sure everything is fine xx

I have never got 3+ on cbd and I saw my lovely 7 week bean on a scan on Tuesday with its lovely heartbeat. I think from what I've read they are hugely inaccurate because it's such a wide range of hcg levels for each week. I'm sure you'll be fine lovely x

Try not to worry yourself, cramping is normal as long as it's not too painful full or accompanied by bleeding. Also the cb digitals take a while to go up and they do go down that's why people get agitated by them. I had the same, pregnant 1-2 then not pregnant, I'm now 27+6. I'm sure everything is fine xx

I have never got 3+ on cbd and I saw my lovely 7 week bean on a scan on Tuesday with its lovely heartbeat. I think from what I've read they are hugely inaccurate because it's such a wide range of hcg levels for each week. I'm sure you'll be fine lovely x

Thanking you both.
I am constantly Googling for good news! I am hoping I get more pregnancy symptoms too as this will also 'tell' me that things are progressing. It's just a really worrying time as I am scared something bad is going to happen :( xx

I don't think we ever stop getting scared lol, I'm still scared somethings going to go wrong now, fx it doesn't! But it's only natural. Also I didn't really feel pregnant at first. Then the morning sickness kicked in and I regretted hoping for symptoms lol x

put those awful digitals down! same happened to me - got a 3+, was super satisified. threw it away and decided the next day i wanted another for a picture. took it and it said 2-3! i freaked out. freaked! panicked, cried, thought i was having another miscarriage.

i'm obviously just about 34 weeks pregnant now with a healthy little boy, so all is well. :)

I am thinking maybe the concentration just wasn't there. You said yourself that today's test was with quite a hit of liquids and held for a short time. I agree that we never stop panicking. If you are worried, is there any chance of getting your doctor to run seria betas to ease your mind? I know you were just in yesterday. Did they plan a follow up scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->