Cbeebies :)

XsarahGrace

OH, and Boo
Reaction score
i'm sure 99% of people with children watch this,
i thought i'd make a thread whats your favourite cbeebies programme?

i love third and bird, so much so when lola's napping and its on i sit with a cup of tea and watch it sad i know but i love how cute muffin is :blush:

:thumbup:

Gigglebiz....I think Dina Lady and Tommy Tummy are sooo funny!!xx

Timmy Time and Come Outside.

I watch Cbeebies when Katie is asleep and i dont even realise sometimes lol.

V xxxx

you know the baby jordan episode of 3rd and bird when muffin doesnt like him? Amelie acts out the song muffin does when she sings 'muffin no like jordan' :rofl: She foes the 'ARGH' noises and everything, it's HILARIOUS to watch.

I like 3rd and bird, gigglebiz, something special, timmy time, peppa pig and tingatinga tales is quite good too.

Ones I hate.. come outside and the green balloon club :growlmad:

My fave is definately big cook little cook... Love that show lol.

Timmy time and Everything is Rosie. My little boy loves both the songs at the beggining aswell x But hsi fav by far is In the night garden and Waybuloo

something special and everythings rosie :D i hate the green balloon club, the stupid songs katie sings in i can cook and the song from same smile lol x

Chuggington song used(getting used to it now but it used to pee me off an so does balamory lol still not into balamory lol x
Im getting used to Timmy time, something special cos hes a funny bloke lol.
i dont like i can cook.
Love the birthday song :D
i do find myself wen LO goes sleep im still there watching it lol.
Lil one likes zingzillas an i like waybuloo :) lol x

I find myself listening to these songs more than the ones that r actually in the charts at the mo x

I find myself listening to these songs more than the ones that r actually in the charts at the mo x

snap and i sing them in the shower sometimes it's embarasing when your OH comes in and your singing the zingzilla theme tune and his like what are you two?

ha mention zingzillas its on now :D
:happydance:

making the zingzilla sound :baby:

snap and i sing them in the shower sometimes it's embarasing when your OH comes in and your singing the zingzilla theme tune and his like what are you two?

I don't like Drum from Zingilla's...lol...always goes for it too much when dancing...ooh I think I need to get out more :rofl:
xx

:rofl: look at us grown woman discussing which pre school programs we like
i like 3rd & bird, come outside (watched it when i was wee) and in the night garden (usually means bedtime is near :haha:

Mine hardley watch this now :( They do like kerwhizz though. I think 3rd and bird is cute. The song stays in my head for ages!

I don't like Drum from Zingilla's...lol...always goes for it too much when dancing...ooh I think I need to get out more :rofl:
xx

Thats OK, I used to not like Bella from Tweenies because she was so up herself!!!! Lol!!!!!

My faves are Waybaloo and Draw us a picture Louie (I love the song and find myself singing it regularly!!), Oh and big cook little cook because Little cook is quite hot!!!!

I can't stand dirt girl world - never watched it! I just find the faces really wierd.

show me show me is on :wacko: Hate that too. Poi annoys me with her stupid face and awful singing.

Ahahahaha!! I LOVE this thread!!

I really like chuggington, thats my favourite and gigglebiz!

We ALWAYS dance to happy birthday and all the songs and I'll rewind them if we've miss the start of it cos I've got his juice or something - just so we can both run around like loonatics, although Jacob's got into the habit of 'mummy get Emma' so Emma can 'dance' to...I really enjoyed dancing like a pleb!

I hate green balloon club. I didn't like gigglebiz/Mr Tumble at first (I though Justin was abit wrong, he's ace now though)

I promise we don't watch tv all the time - its only been a bit more of a constant in the first couple of weeks with Emma!!

I love Boogie Beebies, the songs can be so catchy!
The Numberjacks - It's rather weird haha
My son loves Gigglebiz!

I hate the orange thing from Mighty Mightsl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back