Cbeebies :)

x-TyMa-x

Proud Mummy Of 2 xx
Reaction score
I spend most of my days watching Cbeebies, i even find myself watching it while the little one is at nursery haha untill i realise what im doing lol!! :haha:
How cute is Little Charley Bear!! :awww:
Who else has a Little Cbeebie addict!!!

I love Cbeebies too!I think Dina Lady from gigglebiz is great!.xx

HaHaHa yeh....... "sponge" haha the way she says it lol!! Its more like "Spenge" :rofl: x

I actually found myself watching Mr Maker even tho Lyla had been asleep for 2 hours. haha. She is now up and we watching the same episode of come outside that was on this morning. I think we need to turn it off now :dohh:

Lol!! ....Were watching "Come Outside" for the 2nd time today aswell haha ......Today its about RAIN!! :haha:

yep i end up watching it too. the same programmes morning and afternoon!!!! i like Me Too!!!! hello honeypie come away in!!!!

Another Cbeebies fan here as well :blush:

I love Auntie Mabel.

V xxx

My LO loves cbeebies, his fav at the moment on there is charlie bear, in the night garden still his top one. But we have started watching milkshake in the morning and thats by far his fav more then cbeebies. He loves Thomas the tank engine and roary the racing car

My little one loves roary the racing car hes got some of the dvd's.
Milkshake ...what channel is that as my lil one would love it by the sounds of things??

Milkshake is on Channel 5 from 6ish in the morn, its brill, a proper variety.

I love Hanas Helpline and Peppa.

V xxx

Fab thanks!! am gonna set my sky plus to record the roary and thomas and he can watch them when he gets up! :)

GRANNY MURRAY!!! haha yehh and they sing that song "im on my way ...to work today"
haha!! love it lol :haha:

I watch it to get a glimpse of Andy :blush: He's brightening up my days!
Buzz and Tell is quite funny - but Me Too makes me cringe when they sing that song at the end!
Loving Peppa Pig on Milkshake :)

hehe about andy!! :)

buzz & tell yeh thats quite funny.

Oo thanks for the milkshake thing.....my lil one loved watching thomas & roary thismorning!! :)

The new one 'Rastamouse' starting on Monday looks ace :thumbup:

I watch it to get a glimpse of Andy :blush: He's brightening up my days!

I'm an Alex girl, meself :blush: But only when he's the sole presenter, otherwise I'm reminded of how short he is :rofl:

We are firm CBeebies fans in this house :thumbup: Favourite shows are Something Special (LOVE Justin!), Zingzillas, Octonauts and ITNG :)

The new one 'Rastamouse' starting on Monday looks ace :thumbup:

I remember it from when it was on before... Last series it was Lenny Henry doing the voices. I hope it's him again, as he was fab :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->