Cbeebies :)

:rofl: at the short alex hehe

also rastamouse does look good rosie :)

I often find myself singing the Time For Lunch song....in the supermarket!

I often find myself singing the Time For Lunch song....in the supermarket!

haha! I always sing along when this comes on... haha how dry does the curry look on the song haha!, if u havnt noticed ....look out for it haha!

lol!! ...everytime i see it am like.....omg how dry! haha very sad for spotting it haha :haha:

The new one 'Rastamouse' starting on Monday looks ace :thumbup:

I remember it from when it was on before... Last series it was Lenny Henry doing the voices. I hope it's him again, as he was fab :thumbup:

Never knew it was a new series, I've never heard of it before:)
Gigglebiz is fab as well, I like Rapids Johnson and Arfa Sleep :haha:
Charlie's not interested after the theme tunes have finished, but I keep watching!

lol!! ...everytime i see it am like.....omg how dry! haha very sad for spotting it haha :haha:

Haha - never noticed but will have a look tomorrow :)
Big and Small is on tomorrow as well - I like that too...

haha i love small's voice hehe!!

hes got an obsession about puttin his mattress in the shower too :rofl:

im glad there are others that quite like a bit of andy ;) hes my guilty pleasure!
also LOVE bits and bobs! "oh wer chugging along, i wonder what wer spotting!"
ryans faves are chuggington and in the night garden, also quite like a bit of driver dan every so ofter :)

haha my mum LOVES Bits and Bobs too haha when she comes round she sits and watches it haha she loves Trog!!

Tyler likes that rastamouse thats started, but he also likes chuggington too x
hes hates boogie beebies haha he shouts at the tv when it comes on!!

aww bless, cant blame him for that! i cant stand the woman on boogie beebies! shes so skinny i just wanna feed her a sandwich!

ano!!

My faves gotta be grandpa in my pocket haha!! love it

Now you've mentioned bits and bobs I'm going to be singing that song all day!!:haha: Harvey loves it though...he proper bops when it comes on :)

Oh no! You guys are crazy! The whole of last night and this morning I've had that Hello how are you song in my head, something along those lines... glad I've forgotten that one actually.

My husband was singing zing zillas 'da da dernna dernnaaa zing zillas!' in tesco at the checkout. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->