CBFM Buddy

hello Ladies,

I hope you are all well.

I am so glad the weekend is here, it's been a long week, and sickness is starting to kick in..... as well as restless nights, sore boobs, headaches etc...... though i am so greatful to be pregopants :winkwink: sometimes it feels odd, the never knowing when your gonna feel sick (been hitting me at nightime), and the being so restless is frustrating - but i realise how truely blessed i am.

I can't wait to see you all in first tri..... and wish you all lots of :dust: whilst your waiting to ovulate or are in the 2ww.

Take care all

Dawn xxx

i got my temp spike this morning :wohoo: While I am relieved I have o'd I am worried it may have happened yesterday, when we didn't bd :blush: I have next to no cm so I worry there wont be any :spermy: in there waiting for the egg. I guess if its meant to be though it will be right :) Trying not to think of the negative - this will be my month!!!!!! It will be!!

How is everyone today, you were all so quiet yesterday. Hope you have a great weekend!

That's great news Creative - we did not BD on day of ovulation, but i guess the :spermy: were waiting there. as you say if it's meant to be (and i am sure it is) then the :spermy: will get to where they need to be and you will soon be joining us in 1st tri :dust: to you and i will have my fingers crossed xxxx

i got my temp spike this morning :wohoo: While I am relieved I have o'd I am worried it may have happened yesterday, when we didn't bd :blush: I have next to no cm so I worry there wont be any :spermy: in there waiting for the egg. I guess if its meant to be though it will be right :) Trying not to think of the negative - this will be my month!!!!!! It will be!!

How is everyone today, you were all so quiet yesterday. Hope you have a great weekend!

Creative and I are cycle twins once again! I also got my temp rise today. Woohoo! Hope this bean sticks so I don't have to go the Clomid, IUI route!

Hope yoh both caught your eggies, im the same as Dawn, I only BD the day before this time so didn't BD on the day of o! Good luck xx

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well.

I have decided to take a break from baby and bump, reading threads in first tri about people experiencing problems is making me so anxious and i can't be coping with the stress of it all.

I have loved this thread, and will miss you, especially daisy, creative, Jchic and many others i have communicated with. I wish you all so much look and would love to hear about your BFP when they come. My e-mail is in my profile information so do please let me know how your are all getting on.

I just need to stay away from the site for a bit, and hopefully you can all understand that,

Fingers crossed i will be back in a little over 7 weeks with a scan picture of a healthy baby.

:dust: to you all

all my love

dawn xxxx

I completely understand Dawn, drives me wild too. Best of luck for the following weeks, see you soon :flower: xx

Dawn,

We will miss u. Stay in touch via email ok? Your bean is heathly strong and blessed!!! Xoxo much love, Jess

Yes Dawn - wishing you all the best!! Please do come back and visit us on this thread from time to time. xxoo. Will email you when I get my BFP!

Oh and ladies.. my temp went back down today...??? I was really upset earlier because I thought I must not have O'ed, and on top of that we did not BD yesterday. BUT someone pointed out that this might be a fallback rise, which FX, is what this is. Can't wait to take my temp tomorrow - I will praying it's high!

daisy i have such a good feeeling about you this cycle!!!

well ladies i got a date for my next scan, next monday eeek!!! In the uk we have a 11-13 week scan where you get the option to have the baby's neck measured which gives you a percentage chance of downs syndrome. It has a high false positive rate however we are taking the test to prepare us for the possibility of downs syndrome, it wouldn't change our love for the baby it would just prepare us. Also its another chance to see the little bean which you cant pass up on.

we told all our family that didn't know at the weekend. Was really nice.

I'm not on here anywhere near as much now - similar to Dawn there are so many stories i like the ignorance is bliss policy. if i miss any important posts i apologize but you guys are lovely and chatty and there is a lot to read!!

speak soon

xxx

Dawn I understand sweetie, I have PMed you my e-mail as well...we will keep in touch and see you in a few weeks....with that much antisipated u/s pic!!! XOXO

Happy glad you got to share your news with family, the first time around its so exciting to watch their reactions, esp if they didn't know you were ttc!

Hey ladies, hope you all had a great weekend, it was nice yesterday DH watched the kids for me so I could go out and do some shopping alone....it was like Christmas, I love'd being able to go wherever and not have to drag them with me, I didn't want to come back home :haha: (I'm kidding). FF confirmed my o when I thought last Weds so thrilled...so I am 5dpo today :wohoo: Sorry we are not o buddies anymore Daisy but hey soon enough we will both be bump buddies!!!!!!! :D

Thanks happypants! Glad you've told everyone! Now it's time to update your status and get a ticker!! :flower: Good luck on your scan, I'm sure it will be fine. A friend of mine had all these signs on her scans and tests that there might be something wrong with her baby (Downs I think), but she had the baby and all was fine - she is a gorgeous and normal 7 year old. Lots of false positives, like you said.

How is everyone else today?

My temp went back up! :yipee: I had a fallback rise, apparently, and am 3 DPO (I put in dummy temps for the next 2 days, and got crosshairs for last Friday). So glad to be in the TWW! If I conceive, baby will be due the day after DH's birthday, November 2nd. Rhonda, that would mean you would be due on Halloween?? Love DH, but he is a classic Scorpio, and not the easiest to get along with - another Scorpio in the house?? How will I manage?? :haha:

Thanks happypants! Glad you've told everyone! Now it's time to update your status and get a ticker!! :flower:
I second this!!!! :D

Rhonda, that would mean you would be due on Halloween??

:shock: I just had a look on FF and yes it appears so! Wow! I love that you are already thinking ahead Daisy and planning that we are in fact already prego :smug: Just love you to pieces! :hugs2:

If I have concieved then my baby would be due on 30th Oct!

Are either of you symptom spotting yet? I have been :blush: but I think most of it is in my head and just me wanting to beleive they are pregnancy related! I have a cold though, which I hear can be a popular early symptom, but I think it's definitely just a standard old cold :( Amber has one, plus it's been so cold here lately that I think I've just picked it up from her or someone at work x

Definitely not symptom spotting. I'm usually pretty good about not ss for the first week of the tww, and then it falls apart. I'm going to be taking progesterone this cycle so I will have all the signs, so ss will be useless! Just going to test and that's it!

Agree...I am not reading into anything this month, I do every month and it turns out to be AF sysmptoms, so unless I get anything out of the ordinary I am leaving it alone! :haha: Course this is easier said than done! :blush:

Hey ladies!

Daisy - you are definitely in the 2ww! WOOT! I think you and Creative are going to be delivery twins too, not just O twins!
Happy - good luck with your scan. I am SURE its going to be perfectly fine. My friend who is due on 2/29 (leap year baby!) had a bunch of scares with those tests, but everything turned out just FINE in the tests. Please dont stress too much! Your bean is a lovely little healthy baby :) xx

AFM - SO SO SO confused! Ok, so we bd'd on CD8, 10, 11, 12 (in early AM) and today I am scheduled for my IUI at 5pm. BUT I got a negative OPK on digi on Friday and Saturday then I got a +opk on the digi yesterday morning (Sunday) and this morning (a negative on the digi)....weird right? The sticks literally look really close if not identical. I wonder if I am ovulating today?

:dohh: I forgot you were not temping this month :dohh: If the OPKs look + to you than I would go by the lines themselves and not the smiley sticks. If you got your + opk yesterday than I would say your probably due to o today or tomorrow so perfect timing for your IUI!! Good luck tonight sweetie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->