CBFM Buddy

Hiya Everyone!

I hope you are all well.....x

I wee'd on my first CBFM stick this morning!! Yaye....let the journey begin!

I'll join you creative! I'm in the TWW and I'm 2dpo, my CBFM dropped to high so am going to drag oh to bd some more later! Lol

I've posted in the lttc trying for number one forum, but I'm super happy so I'll post it here as well! Oh and I went to see a private FS last week, he booked me in for a hsg, and day 2-6 blood tests, so was pleased! We went privately as we was told by our gp that it would take 2 yrs to see an Nhs dr... Then today we receive an appointment to see a Nhs dr on the 8 march!!! We have an apt at 2pm and then we are seeing our private dr at 4pm the same day, for the results of the hsg and blood work.
Both dr's work together at the private hosp, do we fess up and tell the Nhs that we are seeing the private dr, or just keep quiet??
We want the Nhs for the free 3 IVF cycles, but I want to see the private dr for everything else as it's so much quicker

Sorry for the essay
Xxx

Hmmm I don't know how it all works over there with NHS, but I think you can fess up, and tell the NHS doc that you've already started the process with the private doc because you really wanted to get the ball rolling already, but that you are happy to use NHS for the 3 cycles of IVF and see what they say. If you are entitled to IVF, then you are entitled to it, and just because you are willing to go the private route if necessary, I don't think that should endanger your eligibility for the benefit??

Justanicegirl, welcome!

Finally - I wonder if I already O'ed! My boobs hurt...

I agree, Just because youve sped other things up doesnt mean you loose the right to the NHS help xx

Ahhhh thanks ladies! Just going a bit crazy googling it!!
Xx

Ahhhh thanks ladies! Just going a bit crazy googling it!!
Xx

Hey ladies! How is everyone today? This thread moves so fast I can barely keep up!
WOW so many ladies in the 2ww!!! Hopefully I will be joining you soon :)

Creative Im HERE! You and Daisy are O twins again! :friends:

NHS is the national health system, its our health system

Yay! Jchic - did you see I posted that I dreamt you got your BFP??!!

What's going on with you? Are you being monitored? How many follies you got going on? When are you getting triggered? Give us news!! How are your cysts?

Creative Im HERE! You and Daisy are O twins again! :friends:

Haha - that's funny! I wonder if I will get my temp rise tomorrow - I wonder if we BOTH will Creative! So bizarre - truly.

Daisy it is sooo bizzare!! Like how we freakishly both o'd early last cycle so we could be o twins :rofl: For as long as I've known I have NEVER o'd on CD14!! We are so getting our bfps together!!! :hugs2:

Hi Ladies!
Even though I've joined first tri, this thread just feels like home to me! haha I don't wait to join any others! I'm staying here and that's final. LOL - unless you kick me out cuz I'm not using the monitor anymore hehe

Creative & Daisy - my fingers are crossed for both of you to come join first tri!!

Jchic - Do update us on what's going on? Where you're at in your cycle, ect!!!

AFM... I made ultrasound appointment for Feb 29 and my midwife appointment for Mar 6 - I could have gone sooner but DH's work schedule is all messed up this month. This means three more weeks of worrying. UGH. My bloodwork came back great. My HCG is at 546. I'm super tired but unable to nap :( Otherwise, I feel mostly ok. A little nauseous, nothing crazy and my boobs are killing me.

I've been so worried about who to tell and when, what they will say, ect. It's actually making me crazy. I'm not expecting my parents to be excited, so I don't even want to tell them... but if I don't they could get mad that I didn't... and I don't want to feel weighed down by a "secret". Some of our close friends already know. On top of that, I'm just worried about EVERYTHING!! haha the doctor called today to tell me my blood results and even though I know I'm pregnant, I was worried about what they would say. It's so silly. and draining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->