CBFM Buddy

Hi ladies, another low reading on CD15 this morning... and man, I am feeling 'low' right along with it. I am seriously considering clomid if I don't get a Peak this cycle. Anyone out there have any experience with clomid? :shrug:

Creative and Daisy. I am so EXCITED for you! This feels so right to me. I sure hope that this is a BFP cycle for both of you. Prayers with you! :thumbup:

Jchic, how you doing? Hanging in there?

Mrs Dutch, it's so great having you here. It's what we're all aspiring to. Why would your parents be unhappy about you being preggers? :growlmad: Don't they know that babies are miracles? Anyone on this forum knows that it takes more than a sneeze to create a baby :blush: Every hair on your babies head is fore-destined and designed. :) Know that we are all thrilled for you. :happydance:

LOVE to all and here's to some more BFP's!
hopeful

Hopeful there is still time, and still hope to O. You might just be having a longer cycle, and will O later. It looks like I'm going to O today or tomorrow and I'm on CD 19/20. I usually O earlier, and have 27-30 day cycles, but this is a longer one, probably because of that HSG. That said, clomid is supposed to regulate the cycles somewhat so it may be worth discussing with your doc? if you want to go the natural route, vitex is supposed to be helpful. I will be starting clomid next cycle, not to help me ovulate per se, but to help me "super" ovulate - release more than one egg. FX I get a BFP right a way and it's ONE not TWO babies!

Well Daisy, if it's two... double blessing :)
I'll keep you posted. I will be going for a doctors visit on Monday or Tuesday next week
I sure am hoping for a high soon. You have been really encouraging. You're right, maybe it's still on it's way.

xxx
hopeful

Hey ladies - (Hi Daisy )

Quick question. I'm considering buying on of these but I often have 2 surges a month a failed O then try a gain a few days later. Will the monitor till work or will it not understand that I didn't actually O? That make sense?

Thanks!!

Hi bean!!! Question, are your surges, (true and false both) picked up by the CBFM digis? Just 'cause I have a feeling that there is probably some consistency between the two products in terms of their sensitivity. If the answer is yes, then I don't think the monitor will work well for you. You would get a surge, and the monitor would give you a peak. Then go back to high, then low. It may even stop asking for sticks once that happens. Assuming it DID keep asking for sticks, and you had two surges within that 10-20 day time frame, I have a feeling that the monitor would only pick up the first one and ignore the second one. Do you always have multiple surges?

The main reason I like the monitor, is because I like the advance warning that the highs (estrogen surge) gives me. It really helps with planning. This cycle I had a LOT if highs, 10), but usually it's 2-5. I don't rely on it 100% to pick up my LH surge, because opks usually pick it up first (the night before the monitor gives a peak), and because my monitor missed the first day of my peak entirely one time so I use IC opks to cross check the monitor, once I start getting highs.

Hope that helps bean!!!

Hi Bean :hi:

I got a peak reading on CD11 on my last cycle followed by a couple of highs. Turns out my body had geared up to O but hadn't (I didn't actually O until around CD27), so the CBFM didn't work for me. As it thought I'd already Ov'd it only requested the 10 sticks instead of 20 and missed my real O :wacko: hope that makes sense!

Hi Ladies!
Even though I've joined first tri, this thread just feels like home to me! haha I don't wait to join any others! I'm staying here and that's final. LOL - unless you kick me out cuz I'm not using the monitor anymore hehe

Creative & Daisy - my fingers are crossed for both of you to come join first tri!!

Jchic - Do update us on what's going on? Where you're at in your cycle, ect!!!

AFM... I made ultrasound appointment for Feb 29 and my midwife appointment for Mar 6 - I could have gone sooner but DH's work schedule is all messed up this month. This means three more weeks of worrying. UGH. My bloodwork came back great. My HCG is at 546. I'm super tired but unable to nap :( Otherwise, I feel mostly ok. A little nauseous, nothing crazy and my boobs are killing me.

I've been so worried about who to tell and when, what they will say, ect. It's actually making me crazy. I'm not expecting my parents to be excited, so I don't even want to tell them... but if I don't they could get mad that I didn't... and I don't want to feel weighed down by a "secret". Some of our close friends already know. On top of that, I'm just worried about EVERYTHING!! haha the doctor called today to tell me my blood results and even though I know I'm pregnant, I was worried about what they would say. It's so silly. and draining.

You are always welcome :hugs: I am not using the monitor this cycle and they haven't kicked me to the curb yet :haha: I feel you totally about not wanting to tell your parents. Mine do not know we are trying and I know how my mom is going to react when I tell her I'm pregnant and its not going to be good. We don't have a lot of money and things are super tight with DH being the only one working, I know she is going to be upset and say we can't afford another. But in all my heart I know everything is going to be fine, money does not worry me. The Lord asked us to have this baby so he will provide, there are no doubts in my heart about that! She is just not where I am spiritually so its hard for her to understand. I have only told a few of my closest friends (and of course all of you :winkwink:).

Got a - opk today...finally though my LH line is still pretty dark. Guess its going to take as long for it to fade out as it did to fade in? Is that normal? It's also been over 48 hrs since my first + so I technically should have o'd by now right? My temp has gone up but only by a tiny bit and I don't know if its enough to say I o'd or not. So I am clueless and soooo confused and frustrated :hissy:

So frustrating, I know. I would assume (to be safe) that you have not O'ed yet - not until you get a bigger temp rise. :hugs: Hang in there!!

Thanks! 2 cycles out of 4 I've had a surge and no O. Picked up on digi's. Actually the second one wasn't but I have a very short surge. Thinking the cbfm won't work too well. Maybe I'll save my money, there's a chance it'll confuse me more.

Thanks for the advice.

Hi ladies!

How is everyone? LETS GET SOME MORE BFPS ON THIS THREAD! We are on a roll! Daisy and Creative and everyone in the 2ww, I am counting on YOU all to get bfps this cycle :)

AFM - I had my follicle scan and had 3 great size eggies for CD10 - they measured 1.6, 1.8 and 1.5. The 1.8 is on my right and will most likely ovulate from that side. I go in on Monday for another check, and if it keeps growing at that rate, he said he will trigger me that day in the office to move up O and I will have the IUI done same day! I am excited :)
More importantly - My cyst went away!!!! WOOHOO!

That is great news jchicaroo! Woohoo! I've missed you girlie.

Not in the tww yet! No temp rise. Hoping for a temp rise tomorrow!

Jchic, that all sounds very exciting! I am glad things are moving forward for you :thumbup:
I am n CD 16 and still on low. The surge line is NON-EXISTENT. I am thinking a visit to my doctor is in order. Time to start testing I think.

Creative, hang in there darlin. I'm sure it's on it's way. I have a feeling it'll all be worth it this cycle. Sorry about your mom :( My parents are not Christian (and DH and I are) so I completely understand. We are actually in Canada for my husband to study to be a pastor-they think we're crazy :wacko:

I'm still hoping something will happen for me this month. I'm longing for pitter patter and trying not to get discouraged.

LOVE :hugs:
xxx

Mrs B and Dawn- are you feeling pregopants yet?! So excited for these Oct babies!
Daisy- haha! I love that dream. Please have more And make them cOme true, ok? Bfps for all of us! I think u will get a significant temp rise sat for sure. WhEn do u go back to doc?
Creative- yay for the big O! Dont stress abt ur mom, have faith :)
Hopeful- hmmm, maybe u will O late? Try And get an appt to chat to ur doc anyway, it may make u feel better to get tests done!

Bean, ttclolly, dutch and anyone I missed- hows it going?

PS- missed so much this week bc of work! I feel out of the loop with my board besties over here!!!! :(

Thats awesome news jchic, you'll have your BFP in no time!

Nothing much to report here - I'm 3DPO and no symptoms as such to track yet. Happy that it's finally the weekend though :) although I have work tonight and Sunday :dohh:

:hi: everyone!!

Not feeling preggopants yet :haha: but the MS nausea made itself know today thats for sure, luckily I have not been sick, but I imagine that is to come!

I am sure my jeans are getting tighter but not put on weight so maybe I'm growing a little? I thought its a little early but as Ive never been here before I do not know how my body reacts!

I have also noticed some definate changes in my boobies, so its all good signs ;) xxx

Hopeful, it just sounds like you're having a long cycle hun. If you run out of CBFM sticks, can you start using OPKs for the remainder of your cycle? I agree with Jchic, why don't you call your doc so that they can at least know what's going on with you and your long cycles.

Jchiceroo! I so want a BFP for you (and all of us of course). I don't go back to the doc until CD 3 (just for bloodwork) of my next cycle. Then I go back on CD 10 for a scan. FX I won't have to!

Creatve- i think you Od weds! You will get crosshairs tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->