CBFM Buddy

thanks daisy
... I will get some opk's tomorrow :)
I'm feeling a little more hopeful. The LH line was a little darker!
Please please please let me peak before three days are up!!!!

creative i am sorry hon. you know you can fall pregnant and it will happen again, i promise. try not to get down hearted hon it will happen

well ladies i am reading all your exploits and just know its a matter of cycles before the BFPS begin rolling.

daisy you sound like everything is happening for you. i hope you get your beta 14dpo so you dont have to wait to know.

jchic i am sending positives thoughts for the bfp to you

we have a programme over hear called one born every minute, its just following labour in a busy unit and its soooo emotional. i have just banned myself from watching it as i cried so hard i gave myself a nose bleed!!!

had a lovely weekend. i have to be on light duties at work now so im not working any shifts just day times and get weekends off. Its so nice. my bro came to stay and we had a brilliant evening. i had my ridiculous nausea so felt pretty rubbish on and off but never mind.

i have another scan tomorrow. i'm now 11 weeks 2 days. will keep you posted. im excited but apprehensive, xx

GL for your scan tomorrow happy :)

AFM, I have been testing pretty much daily since 5DPO :lol: and all have been :bfn:'s. I kinda knew it :( I got my preogesterone levels back from the doctors and it was 28.3. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, so will speak to my doctor tomorrow about it. I then have my LH, FSH & thyroids blood to be taken around CD3 and will see what happens with those.

I just really want to get my long cycles sorted out, I can't cope with them anymore :( it's so frustrating to see people have a whole cycle and then half way through another and I'm still on my first :dohh: silly I know.

Happy, great to hear from you! I'm sure your scan will go well! Let us know how it goes!

TCCLolly - long cycles are the worst. I am usually one of the lucky ones that have 30 day cycles, but this one is a long one and it's killing me. I just want to move onto the next one already!! I hope you either get your bfp, or some answers/help soon. I think clomid might be your new best friend! Hopefully it can make you ovulate sooner.

AFM, 9 DPO, and nothing to report. Same old, same old. Hating that I have to wait until 16 DPO to test and stop progesterone - if I'm not prego, I just want to stop sooner to bring on AF sooner, so I can move onto the next cycle sooner... grrr. OR really hoping I get a BFP on a pregnancy test tomorrow so it's moot! Not actually sure when to start testing. I usually try to hold out for as long as possible because I hate seeing the BFNs. And if it's negative tomorrow it's going to make me want to stop the progesterone even more, and it will make the last 6 days even harder.

Thanks Daisy :hugs: I'm hoping clomid gets brought up by my doctor. If she doesn't mention it I sure will!

TTC is so confusing! I feel exactly the same... I just want the 2WW to be over so I can get on to the next cycle. But then I really just want a BFP :haha: but I know I woin't be getting the latter so that's just wishful thinking!

Defo mention the Clomid if they don't. I know your pain with long cycles, mine were very irregular, both long and short, no pattern. Good Luck

Thanks Mrs B :hugs: it's reassuring to speak to ladies that have been through the same things (and have been successful too ;) p.s. happy belated 7 weeks!).

ttc lolly, how long are your cycles exactly? I am on CD 25 and CBFM still on high!!! (It's my third cycle on it so should be accurate!). I am SUPER bummed about it. I wonder if I will ovulate at all.My cycles have varied between 33 and 52 days. Mostly in the 40's

My dad is an OBGYN and he skyped to tell me to ask my doctor for clomid. I might become a clomid buddie with you :)

I was wondering if your doctor has investigated into why your cycles are longer? What tests did he do and what was the result?

I ask because my GP has asked me to go for an HSG. My dad said this confused him as that would be to check tubes and lack of ovulation could just need a kick start. He's not keen on me going through invasive testing if all I needed was a little nudge from clomid!

I would love to hear a little about your journey. How long have you been TTC?

Love,
Hopeful

Hey girls!! sorry I have been MIA - horrible weekend accepting things but now I am great! AF will be here tomorrow (huge temp drop this morning) and I am ok with that now. Full story in my journal if you care to read :)

Sorry the :witch: got you lolly...she will get me tomorrow and we'll be cycle buddies! :hugs:

Mrs. B!! 7 weeks already hun, wow! :D

Daisy - when do you think you will test??

Jchic - how's the 2ww going? Any symptoms yet?

Happy - hope you get a pic at your scan today you can share with us!! Good Luck hun!

ttc lolly, how long are your cycles exactly? I am on CD 25 and CBFM still on high!!! (It's my third cycle on it so should be accurate!). I am SUPER bummed about it. I wonder if I will ovulate at all.My cycles have varied between 33 and 52 days. Mostly in the 40's

My dad is an OBGYN and he skyped to tell me to ask my doctor for clomid. I might become a clomid buddie with you :)

I was wondering if your doctor has investigated into why your cycles are longer? What tests did he do and what was the result?

I ask because my GP has asked me to go for an HSG. My dad said this confused him as that would be to check tubes and lack of ovulation could just need a kick start. He's not keen on me going through invasive testing if all I needed was a little nudge from clomid!

I would love to hear a little about your journey. How long have you been TTC?

Love,
Hopeful

My cycles are exactly the same hun. My shortest was 36 days and longest was 48 :( the last 3 or so have been in the 40's though.

I have only had my bloods taken for progesterone so far. I called my doctor's reception for my results which were 28.3. I have no idea if this is good or bad, as I understand there are 2 different types of measurements and neither was given to me :shrug: so I have a telephone appointment with my GP in a couple of hours to discuss that :thumbup:

I'm going for more bloods on Wednesday (CD3) to check my LH, FSH, testosterone/thyroids.

That's great you have your dad giving you advice! I am really hoping my doctor will suggest clomid to me, especially if my progesterone results turn out to be bad. I'll certainly be bringing it in to the conversation though, I'm sick of messing about and can't bare another horrible long cycle :(

Feel free to pop over to my journal lovely :hugs: I am forever rambling/ranting away in there :haha: I'd love to be clomid buddies when/if we are prescribed it! x

Thanks Rhonda :hugs: I'm hoping she doesn't and stays away for you! But will be great to have a cycle buddy :)

Well, as you may have already guessed, I'm out! AF got me over night :( I'm pretty gutted but I knew it was coming, have done for a few days now. So back to square one and playing the long old waiting game for O to happen (if it even does!) x

Hey All! How is everyone today? I hope you all had a great weekend!

TTC - Has your doc checked to see if you have PCOS? I have read that long cycles might be indicative of that? Its an easy fix with Clomid or Femara though. I have read about a ton of women that get great responses with that!

Hopeful - hmmm, has your obgyn done any other testing? I agree its a bit out of order to do the HSG first but I also feel that alot of us think we are doctors and we dont have medical degrees, LOL. Just ask him what his reasoning is for the testing and I am sure its valid. The HSG is a good test to have done anyway for diagnostic purposes, so maybe just feel his thought process out first :) I am sure things will be moving along nicely for you asap!

Smyth - How are you? What CD are you on now?

Mrs B - how are youuuuuuu pregopants!?!

Happy - you must send a pic of the scan, I cant wait to see your little bean!

Creative - I am sorry you had a rough weekend....I know all too well what its like to feel down about something. I do want to share a nice story with you that may make you feel better: Yesterday DH and I went out to dinner with 3 friends. One of those friends is a wonderful person named Rich. Rich's brother was in the seminary to become a priest, and realized that although he wanted to serve God, priesthood wasnt his calling. Rich teaches children and does programs for kids to stay out of trouble, etc. He is amazing and I really enjoy talking to him. He is religious and very true in his values and beliefs but has a modern twist on things. I started to talk to him about how I was MAD literally at God 2 weeks ago or so. How I screamed and cursed in the car and cried on my way home from work, basically telling God that he is awful and didnt look out for me (because I got AF, but I didnt share that part with Rich, just told him I was down about something at that time). He shared this story: "Jess, I am going to tell you about my friend Margie. Margie is wonderful and works with teenagers as a counselor. Her husband and her have been TTC for over 2 years (he doesnt know we are ttc) and I was over for dinner and she was telling me how mad she was at God. She had been told that after 3 failed IVF's it most likely wouldnt happen. I told her that maybe God wants you to surrender your issue to him. He hears your prayer. Hes saying "Gotcha, heard you loud and clear, you want to be a mom. OK and you will be but I want to take care of a couple of other things for you first'"....low and behold, on Christmas Eve, she found out she was pregnant with twins. Naturally. No IVF, No clomid, no anything. She just let go and she was blessed. She was always blessed, its just time"....it was a really beautiful story and sometimes I get weary about stories like that, but this one made alot of sense and I think you can take comfort in that. KNOW that you are blessed everyday and God knows you want to be a mom....and it will happen :)

Daisy - how is the 2ww for you? how was your weekend? You are in the home stretch now! Does progestrone prevent your AF from coming?

AFM - 7DPO and feeling good :)

jchic - they have said PCOS is a possibility, but all i've had are the blood tests so far. will be having some more this wednesday and then my OH & I will go see the doctor together to see what the next step is.

I spoke to my doctor a couple of hours ago to discuss my progesterone levels. It was 28.3 at 7DPO. My doctor said they like to see it above for 30 to indicate O has taken place :cry: I know mine isn't much below the base level but I'm a bit upset nontheless.

Hi lovelies!

Jchic, what a beautiful story. How are you feeling? Anything feel different this time around?

Creative so glad you are feeling better. I posted in your journal.

Tcclolly, so sorry about the witch. :hugs: glad you are on your way with testing. Hopefully, like Jchic said both you and hopeful can get diagnosed soon, and if it's pcos, Clomid is an easy fix and worked like a charm for mrs b. Two other "friends" from bnb just announced their bfps this weekend, and both were taking Clomid.

Afm, tww is long. Progesterone does delay AF's arrival, so I won't see her until 2-7 days after I stop taking it. I'm supposed to take it through 16 dpo, so 6 more days. This 2ww is more like a 3ww. Total cycle length will be like 6 weeks. Blah! Just tested, bfn. Never felt good about this cycle anyway, because of the 6 days of spotting after the HSG, and the delayed o. I know it's early, but just didn't/don't have a good feeling.

Tcclolly, are you still producing milk? You should also have your prolactin tested.

Thanks for that Daisy :hugs: I'm hoping they'll offer me clomid, we are going to go in and see the doctor face to face together in a couple of week so FX'd that's what we'll get. I'm not producing milk at all, haven't for a while now - would that make any difference?

It's still early days for you yet hun, I have everything crossed for you this cycle. Your chart looks good too :thumbup: x

Yeah, if you are producing milk, then your prolactin would be elevated, which definitely can make your cycles wacky and can impact fertility. It's usually tested during the day 3 bloodwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->