CBFM Buddy

With this cycle, the nurse said I could come in for a beta around 16 DPO, but I think I am going to see if I can go in at 14 DPO. I really think that if I am pregnant, it would show up on in a blood test by then, and if it's negative, I will stop the progesterone at 14 DPO instead of 16 DPO.

I hear ya.
How often do you go in for blood with your doc? When you get to that point it is ANNOYING, lol. But its nice because you are kept in the loop of everything thats going on in your body.
Mine does:
Cd3 bloodwork and scan
CD10-12 (depending on scheduling) for bloodwork and follie check)
bloodwork the day of your iui
bloodwork on 3-5 dpiui and lining check
12-14dpiui (depending on scheduling) for pregnancy test

I was supposed to go in next Sat for a test but my weekend is slammed so only time I could do was next Friday....

Lets hope we are prego and we can all be bump buddies! :)

Wow that is a LOT!

I don't really know, because I haven't been through a full cycle of IUI and monitoring yet, but from what they've told me:

CD 3 bloodwork
CD 10 ultrasound (they didn't mention more bloodwork)
- depending on the development of the follies - either trigger on CD 10, or come back every day or every other day for ultrasounds, to determine the right time to trigger.
Once I've been triggered, come back ~ 36 hours later for the IUI.
Come back at 14-16 DPO for the blood test.

They didn't mention coming in during my luteal phase for additonal bloodwork or monitoring.

Yeah - I hear you! The worst for me is having to come in on weekends.. ugh. The LAST thing I want to do on my weekend is commute into the city. And if I go for a beta on 16 DPO, that's a Sunday. So annoying. Maybe I can get DH to drive me in, and we'll go for brunch after or something! Mimosas all around to celebrate my BFN. :haha:

especially since you commute every day. When I used to work in the city and had to go in on the weekends for anything like a doc appt or whatever it would remind me of my Monday commute drawing near, LOL
STOP! No BFN for you. Only BFP :)
yummmm....I am going to brunch on Sunday and cant wait! Mimosas and girl talk, woohoo!

Stop with the BFN!! No BFN for you!!! :D I am jealous...wish I lived closer and could join you two!

I am at work today and it is SLOW! Its been pretty slow all week so working with my office door shut and reading gossip sites, writing emails and posting on here! 1 more hour before I can leave! tick..tick..tick..

Creative when are you testing?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes I am at work! Multitasking! I post on here, then I chart on a patient. Then check back here. :thumbup:

LOL Daisy!! You rock!! :D I am tesing in the morning...may be too early but I don't think I can wait another day :haha:

10DPO is your lucky day right? Thats when you found out with Brayden and Kaiya, right? So exciting! I am on pins and needles and STALKING your chart. I cant wait for your announcement!
The graduating class of CBFM Buddy is about to get bigger!

Fingers crossed for you!! I'm kinda bummed that my cycle is off from you guys and here I am waiting at CD1...so far to go :)

I just called and moved my HSG to next Friday, so I'll probably hop on over to that thread and then read all about it. The B6 got me up from 9 day luteal phase to 12 day luteal phase, so thats great news, one thing checked off/managed.

Thanks girls. Just back from the WORST grocery shopping experience possibly ever! My kids are always fine at home but the minute I take them in public oh my word!! I seriously thought what am I doing....what if I'm pregnant...what if its twins...I can't even handle 2 :sad2: It was BAD!!! But I did walk out with 3 CB digis...I will test with an IC first and if I see any line at all I will use aa digi....I'm so scared and I don't have a good feeling anymore. CM is non-existant now, nothing is in my undies but every time I wipe it brown, now like before AF :( I am scared to test!!

Sorry Creative! I know what your heart must be doing right now :( Boo! :cry:

Don't give up until you have full flow tho...
Sending you LOTS of :hugs:

AFM: CD23 CBFM says high. But the non existent line (LH) is back and a little darker... Anyone got wisdom on how I can make sure my machine doesn't stop asking for sticks before my peak. I have 3 left and then I've used 20!!

Love,
Hopeful

Hopeful, there is no way to get your machine to ask for more sticks beyond 20. Even if you reset it, you'd have to set it to CD 5, and you would miss at least one day of testing. I suggest OPKs once you finish the 20th stick. Hang in there - OPKs are just fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->