CBFM Buddy

Thanks Daisy. I am sure its nothing, and if its a polyp it will be removed. I just get freaked out and thing EVERYTHING is wrong. We are going to do the next IUI with injectables, but no clomid. I have a good response with Femara so we are going to stick with that. Then we will move to IVF. First I have to have that saline test during my period, then get the polyp removed if thats the case. Ugh, it never ends, right?

One day it will end! All this TTC stuff will be behind us, hopefully soon. But then the worrying and waiting will begin with pregnancy craziness - we will worry about every little thing I am sure. xxoo

aww jchic :hugs: Sorry you got so worked up hun. If your doctor isn't worried than try not to be. I know its easier said than done :hugs: It's all going to work out and your going to be prego lady....maybe even this cycle!!!!! PMA!! I think you have a very good chance this month, your IUI was timed perfectly!!

One day it will end! All this TTC stuff will be behind us, hopefully soon. But then the worrying and waiting will begin with pregnancy craziness - we will worry about every little thing I am sure. xxoo

It's even worse when you finally do find out your pregnant, every little thing is like, ohh my is that normal? Read Books, lots and lots of books, totally helps put your mind at ease!!

Girls my cm...all of it seems to be is brown today, I am freaking out...is AF coming early???? :cry: I moved my crosshairs to when I truely believe I o'd on CD17 as looking back at previous cycles I appear to o the same day I get my o pain...and cd17 is when it happened this cycle. So 9dpo...I usually don't start spotting until 10dpo, sometimes 11dpo but never on 8 or 9!!! It's not a lot but still worries me!

Thanks Creative xx

It could be implantation. IB sometimes lasts for a few days. Dont worry too much about it. I dont think you would spot this early!

Jchic-hang in there you sweet thing! I can only imagine how stressed you must feel about this. I would totally trust your doctor who did not seem perturbed at all :) I think you're going to get that BFP and all these other things won't even matter :hugs:

Thank you for your encouragement, you're right! 2 or 3 months is nothing compared in the grand scheme of things!

Creative-I think this is a good sign rather than a reason to panic. Could it be IB? Praying for you that it is!

QUESTION: I am CD23 (high reading today) and I started testing CD6. I am worried that it's going to stop asking for tests in three days time which might be before my peak... How do I fool my machine? I've heard some people do it, but how?

I peaked on CD10 last month which is why it asked so early this month...
:dohh:
Love to all,
Hopeful

Creative-I think this is a good sign rather than a reason to panic. Could it be IB? Praying for you that it is!

QUESTION: I am CD23 (high reading today) and I started testing CD6. I am worried that it's going to stop asking for tests in three days time which might be before my peak... How do I fool my machine? I've heard some people do it, but how?

I peaked on CD10 last month which is why it asked so early this month...

I had a good amount of brown cm when I wiped yesterday afternoon, a bunch of brown glob type cm on the toilet paper (sorry tmi). And today its minimal so far. Had bad cramps yesterday, almost like AF and today they are mild but still off andd on. I am praying this is it!!

Not sure how you would fool the machine?? It will stop asking you to insert sticks after 20 have been used, you could always pee on them and examine them yourself. I know your not suppose to but we all do! :haha: It's pretty easy to tell when you've got your peak! :hugs:

jchic - sorry to hear that you got upset - it all gets a bit overwhelming sometimes and you feel like the deck is stacked against you, but its NOT and it will happen, so have faith!

AF came to get me this AM, which I was bummed about, but I always feel so optimistic at the beginning of a cycle - its like a fresh start and I get to think about the things I can/will do this month: relax/better sleep; keep up with the B6 Complex, and HSG! So generally, my emotions go: optimistic/information gathering/planning (during AF), crazed (during ovulation), and pessimistic/worried (during tww - did we do everything we could? what if, etc.). Its a roller coaster for sure!

Not sure how you would fool the machine?? It will stop asking you to insert sticks after 20 have been used, you could always pee on them and examine them yourself. I know your not suppose to but we all do! :haha: It's pretty easy to tell when you've got your peak! :hugs:

I think you could use a stick from today (a high, right), but its a bit risky b/c the colors might have faded, and it could go down to low. I'd just continue for the next 3 days, and then go out and buy some OPKs and use them to figure out your peak.

I have never heard of tricking the monitor! Look at you sneaky girls, LOL

Hopeful - thanks babe! If that doesnt work, maybe just grab some regular opks and continue with those?

Smyth - thanks :) Its hard for sure....sometimes I am BURSTING through the seams with faith and other days, I feel like God is punishing me. Which is so wrong to even type or think....the journey just is bumpy, but I guess at the end all the bumps will be well worth it!

I am sorry that AF came BUT you are right. Its a brand new cycle! When is your HSG scheduled?

Creative, I'm thinking it is too early for pre AF spotting...

Hopeful, I would use OPKs once the monitor stops asking for sticks - you can get the clear blue digis if you don't want to have to interpret the lines yourself

Smythdm, I totally relate the gamut of emotions you go through - same here. Sorry about AF.

AFM, hanging in there with this TWW and trying my best to be patient. I'm really NOT patient. Not reading much into my temps, as progesterone will make my temps high, prego or not. Really hoping I get an early BFP, or barring that, at least get AF the moment I stop taking the progesterone. The waitng, waiting, waiting is killing me!

Creative, I'm thinking it is too early for pre AF spotting...

Hopeful, I would use OPKs once the monitor stops asking for sticks - you can get the clear blue digis if you don't want to have to interpret the lines yourself

Smythdm, I totally relate the gamut of emotions you go through - same here. Sorry about AF.

AFM, hanging in there with this TWW and trying my best to be patient. I'm really NOT patient. Not reading much into my temps, as progesterone will make my temps high, prego or not. Really hoping I get an early BFP, or barring that, at least get AF the moment I stop taking the progesterone. The waitng, waiting, waiting is killing me!

You took Progesterone with your Nov. cycle right? And your temps are no where near as beautiful as they are right now...just saying! :D This is our month chica!!!!

jchic - sorry to hear that you got upset - it all gets a bit overwhelming sometimes and you feel like the deck is stacked against you, but its NOT and it will happen, so have faith!

AF came to get me this AM, which I was bummed about, but I always feel so optimistic at the beginning of a cycle - its like a fresh start and I get to think about the things I can/will do this month: relax/better sleep; keep up with the B6 Complex, and HSG! So generally, my emotions go: optimistic/information gathering/planning (during AF), crazed (during ovulation), and pessimistic/worried (during tww - did we do everything we could? what if, etc.). Its a roller coaster for sure!

I am sorry the :witch: got you hun :hugs: It is a huge roller coaster ride for sure, but your right, new month new chance as that :bfp: FX this is your final ride!

Yeah, but the progesterone I took in November was topical cream you put on your skin (and it's really meant for post-menopausal women) not intravaginally like now. The kind I am taking now is a much higher dose, and it's much better absorbed this way.

I hear ya. The waiting is the WORST part....I much rather prefer to wait to O then the last 2 weeks!

Lets all pretend we are prego right now! We have had so many BFPs recently on this thread, they need to continue to come in!
Daisy - are you going to test?

Yeah, but not for a while. I think the earliest I'll test is at 12 DPO, so next Wednesday? Then I will probably keep testing, every day or every other day until 16 DPO, when I'm to stop the progesterone...

gotcha. I think that is a good plan. I go in on Friday for a blood test for pregnancy which is 11DPO for me.

Oooh that is exciting! Next friday will be 14 DPO for me - hopefully we will both know in one week, and I'm hoping for good news for us both!

I hope soooooo!!!! I dont know much about the blood test, so what is that about and how soon can it predict pregnancy?

It's a blood test for HCG, also called the "beta." Once the baby implants, you start to produce this hormone. It's detectable in urine about 4-5 days after implantation, and that is what the HPTs test for - FRER picks it up once the level is at or above 25 miu. HCG is detectable in the blood sooner after implantation, about 2-3 days is what I've read. It will give the actual level of HCG in your blood. If it's 5 or less, it's considered negative for pregnancy. If it's between 5 and 25, it's inconclusive, but could indicate pregnancy, and if it's over 25, it means you are prego! 11 DPO might be a little early, if baby implants late, so if you get a negative, just remember that you are not "out" quite yet. xxoo My doc doesn't really do the beta until 14 DPO I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->