CBFM Buddy

Do you see it or am I crazy....that is a bad pic because it is really fuzzy from iphone

That's a line!!! I totally see it!!! OMG Jchic your el-prego girl friend!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :yipee: Congratulations hun!! OMG I am so over the moon happy for you!!!!!! :D

Really?? You see it really you promise???? I cant believe it...really, you really see it? I am not crazy? I sound like a psycho babbling, DH is on his way home and I sent him the pic and he said he saw it...I am so nervous, is this real? I am shaking soooo much!!!!

Wait, did I mix up the bags? I will freaking be so pissed if I did!!!!!!!!!!!! hold

UGH, you are right! I mixed the two bags up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I am so sad but need to laugh at myself because that is beyond crazy

I dont know whether to laugh or to cry...LOL. Maybe laugh.

:rofl: I am so sorry hun....I was so beyond thrilled for you too :( I am sad right now!!!! :( At least you can laugh at yourself though :D Your still in with a win....your only 9dpo! You never know you could be prego girly!!

Your so fab!! I love this :D Totally something I would do too!!!! :haha:

Hahahaaaa. I honestly am sad but laughing. Ugh it never ends. Lol.

Xx youre the best creative :)

My understanding is that B6 helps regulate ovulation somewhat so that your egg ruptures the follicle when it's mature, but not overmature, so that your corpus luteum is stronger and will produce more progesterone. My understanding is that progesterone is really what determines luteal phase length, and B6 does boost progesterone levels, but indirectly, by helping the health of your follicle and CL... at the very least, this cycle you should be able to go in for a progesterone test as well. Keep in mind though, that they mainly use the test to confirm ovulation, not to assess if your progesterone level is high enough to sustain a pregnancy. According to paper I read, progesterone is secreted in waves or pulses, so it might be high, and then a few hours later, it might be much lower. So it's not really reliable. Also, some doctors believe in LPD as a fertility issue, and others do not. My doctor does not feel that a short LP (or spotting, in my case)has any bearing on our subfertility... To that end - as you can see from the B6 thread, there have been a number of BFPs among ladies with shorter LPs...

Really really helpful - thanks - I actually had no clue how B6 worked :)

Wait, did I mix up the bags? I will freaking be so pissed if I did!!!!!!!!!!!! hold

Oh no!! I was really excited to see this - but I have to laugh as this is TOTALLY something I would do too :)

Hahaha. I am honestly still dying laughing. What a wreck I am lololol

Oh jchic, I was so happy for you!! :rofl: You're still not out yet though hun, go POAS (a HPT this time! :haha:)

JCHIC!! holy shit sister!!! Test again with the right test!! I hope this is it. Did you know that an opk will be + if you are pregnant???? LH is similar to hcg, so the hcg will will give a positive opk. But I don't know if that line is positive enough, you know??? Omg. I want you to call me when you find out!!! I'm dying over here!!

Hi Ladies! HA! I dont know whether to laugh or cry, LOL....I was laughing hard last night thinking....I cant believe I mixed these tests up because they look the same, and put myself through that feeling of hope, it is really funny. I am like that though, I am such a dope sometimes, hahahahaha. I am a bit sad because my fake opk pregnancy made me feel so good for 10 minutes! I did take a real test FRER this AM at 10DPO and nada. I think AF is on her way. I have a beta tomorrow with my RE, so we will know for sure. I do think I want to take a more aggressive approach to this though - my cyst is bothering me, so I am going to ask if we can have that removed or drained, and then go from there. IUI with injectables and then IVF perhaps. We shall see!

How are you all today? Any opk pregnancies to note? LOL

Oh boy....I just got yelled at by my RE...LOL. Please see below:

"Hi, this is Jessica. I wanted to talk to the nurse for a second."
"Hi Katie, my cyst is starting to be a bit uncomfortable, so I wanted to talk to Dr. Rabin about that tomorrow and also talk about a bit more of an aggressive approach."

Nurse: "Hi, ok you are coming in tomorrow so we will take blood then and we can discuss something after we get the results"

"I am not pregnant, I took a test"

Hold.

"Jessica. THis is Dr. Rabin. Do you have your period? Ok, if you dont, stop taking HPTS. They will not work this early. My blood test is much more effective and accurate than an HPT. I understand you want a more aggressive approach. I know that but I have a system and it works really well, so you need to trust my system. We cannot talk about anything until we get your blood results because if you are pregnant, great. If you have a little HCG in your system, our treatment plan is different than if you have no HCG in your system. Please just try to relax and stay calm"

I called DH after this and he was laughing and called me a psycho! LOL. I shouldnt have called. I really just am way too agressive sometimes instead of trusting a FREAKING doctor with multiple degrees...obviously he cant do anything until he sees my results, ha!

Aww jchicaroo.... I am bummed. As we all say, you are not out until AF shows, and even a beta at 11 dpo is super early. Check out betabase.info.

I don't blame you for wanting to get more aggressive. It makes sense to me that you'd want to try to get more than one follie growing, per iui attempt, to increase your chances. If this is not the cycle, remember that iui has the same success rate after 3-4 tries, as one cycle of IVF, so be sure to give it at least one more shot.

Afm, temps are dropping, even with the supplementary progesterone, and even though I took my temp an hour late this morning. If you look at my chart overlay, you'll see how consistent my temps are every month. This cycle looks a lot like my November cycle, where I used progesterone cream. Oh and another bfn today on IC. Really very sure, based on the tests and my temps that this is not the cycle (and I am ok with that). I will call to see if they will do a beta tomorrow, instead of on Sunday. There is a tiny chance I guess that I could have implanted late, but I just really don't think so...

Also, thinking ahead, if iui with Clomid doesn't work (hoping it will), the doc wants to try iui with injectables before IVF. Because the injectables are so expensive (thousands of dollars, plus the extra monitoring), and because my infertility benefit has a 10k lifetime max that includes meds, I may want to skip it and go straight to IVF. I just worry that I will use a lot of tha 10 benefit on the iuis (especially if we do injectables), and I won't have enough to cover one round if IVF. Of course hoping it doesn't come to that, but that is where my head is at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->