CBFM Buddy

:hugs: hopeful - and :dust: a bfp is still coming your way.

Jchic, so glad you love your RE and feel so confident - that's great!

Melly, hope you have a better day today.

Creative, I'm sure you got a deposit in, just at the right time. I like your outlook and FX a bfp is also on it's way for you.

AFM.. It's all done. I think it went OK - it was totally painless anyway. I asked how the sample was, and the doctor said the count was good, but didn't say more. I feel like he gives me the least amount of info possible. Dh's first and only SA had lowish morph (6%), so I'm a little concerned. I may call there later to see if the nurse can tell me more. I had also assumed he would be doing another sono to see if my follies had ruptured, but he didn't :)grr:). Dying to know if I've ovulated yet or not.

I've been having "pains" - kind of like sharp little twinges in my ovaries since last night. It started around 8pm last night on the left side, and I felt it again at 5am this morning. Now I'm having it more on the right side. It comes and goes. I was wondering if these pains meant I had ovulated already (at least from the left side), and was hoping that temping would tell me if I've ovulated yet, but my temps are wacky: 97.08 (normal pre O temp) at 6 am, and 97.5 (normal post O temp) at 7 am, which is my normal time. Usually my temps don't vary too much, so such a huge fluctuation in one hour is really strange. Wonder if I popped one egg last night or early this morning, and the other is rupturing now?

Finally, They only let me lie down for 5 minutes after. I did feel some stuff come out about ten minutes later, which worries me...

As for the timing of the IUI, I am not that stressed about it being too soon. I think also because my follies were so big/mature, perhaps (maybe??) the trigger would work faster than if they were smaller? No idea if that's actually true, but it's what I'm telling myself. That plus the fact that we can still BD tonight, plus the fact that the washed sperm should live at least 24 hours - I think I'm good. I do hope to see a bigtime temp rise tomorrow though! As far as trusting my doc... it's hard!! I know he's the expert (duh), but I feel that they have a protocol that they use for everyone, and I wish it was more individulaized... you know? And I wish they had let me lie down for longer, but I know they just want the room back asap to get another body in there...

hopeful - so sorry to hear about the BFN - try to hold out hope for your doctors visit today!

Oppsie god knows why that posted twice my phone must be as excited as I am :) x

Hope all you lovelies are ok xx

Awesome chickie! Time to really get down to business.

So as it turns out, I do not think I've O'ed yet. My temp is still low. And I TOLD them that I normally ovulate ~ 48 hours after my natural surge, but did they listen? No.

So I called, and I'm going in for another ultrasound to check to see if I still have mature follicles still intact. I will insist on another iui today, if that's the case. It's not their "protocol" to do back to back iuis, and I had to argue with the nurse about it, but I want to make sure I am giving myself the best possible chance. I am miserable on these meds, no coffee, booze, etc., going on 9 months now. !!!! Let's get this party started already. I'm afraid my doctor and the nurses hate me, but I feel like I have to advocate for myself and insist I be treated as an individual.

Hey ladies! TGIF!

Daisy - I agree, everyone should be treated as an individual. If they dont do the iui again then definitely bd tonight just in case :) SWIM SPERMIES!!!!

Thanks Jchic. I'm sure we'll bd tonight regardless. We did last night, so I bet his count today isn't all that great, but, better a small sample via iui than the normal way.

I'm almost there, I'll update when I know more.

Who cares if they hate you Daisy, as long as they help you get pregnant thats all that matters :lol: you know your body best so you just have to look out for no.1 :thumbup:

CD19 for me and off to do my OPK soon. Hoping the line is darker than yesterday's, I doubt it'll be positive but it'd be nice to know it's at least getting there! x

Thanks lolly. Fx you get your + today.

So I feel like a dumbass. Ha. So I guess I don't know my own body after all!

The doctor said all the follicles are gone now. So I guess I did ovulate, and i guess it's just too soon to tell from charting - not enough time for the progesterone to build up maybe?? Sigh. No confidence anymore in charting to determine o date.

Relieved though that I DID ovulate. Now I can stop worrying about LUFS and the iui being timed poorly.

Horray!!! :yipee: I know for me it takes 2-3 days for my temp to rise after I o...with this month being an exception, I have no idea when I actually did o! LOL So glad you know now and can relax!! Welcome to the 2ww luv!! :D Sounds like it was PERFECTLY timed!!!

That's great you O'd :happydance: that's a pain that your chart didn't show a rise though.

Well I didn't get a +ve OPK but it's a lot darker than yesterdays so I'm happy with that. I'm just hoping the positive follows suit soon, if it does this will be a very early O for me :yipee: looks like the soy has worked afterall!

That's great Lolly! Are you going to test again tonight? If you are getting close it's best to test 2 times a day...

I found this website, which I found SO informative: https://www.inciid.org/faq.php?cat=infertility101&id=1#6

It says here that it can take 2 days after O to see a temp rise, so charting is not so great at pinpointing O date. It's main utility is to demonstrate whether or not ovulation is happening at all, retrospectively, but is not so useful otherwise with TTC.

Also guys, it says that ovulation happens 12-48 hours after your FIRST positive OPK, ususally in the 24-36 hour window, and that all you need to look for is the first positive.

I couldnt hold my addiction off this morning, so i used an IC..of course it was negative :dohh: I should know better! But last night while out to dinner with my friends I had this sudden painful twinge in my abdomen, it took my breath away for a second...but even if that was *something* (like an eggy snuggling in or whatever) it still wouldnt show for a few days...gahhhhh!

Anyway, Daisy, sounds good for you! fingers crossed for your bfp, and everyone else's! :happydance:

Hi!!

I started using my CBFM this cycle! (very excited!) I am currently on CD7 on it, and its already high.... (I know it's getting to know my body!) Does anyone know how many highs are likely before the peaks?

Already started :sex: as soon as AF disappeared!! :haha:

Hi!!

I started using my CBFM this cycle! (very excited!) I am currently on CD7 on it, and its already high.... (I know it's getting to know my body!) Does anyone know how many highs are likely before the peaks?

Already started :sex: as soon as AF disappeared!! :haha:

Welcome!
i just started using mine this cycle too, and i started getting high readings around cycle day 7 or 8 (i dont remember which, i think 8 though!) and then peak for two days CD 17 and 18, a day of high and now im back to lows (cd 24), but im betting it will "fix" itself the next cycle to just a few days of highs before peak...and im with you on dtd as soon as AF is gone! woohoo! :thumbup:

Welcome tinker! I've had as few as 2 highs and as many as 10 - it really just depends.

The way the monitor adjusts, is that if you are peaking late (like CD 17 or 18), it will start asking for sticks later, the next cycle. So instead of POAS starting on CD6, you might not start until CD 9....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->