CBFM Buddy

](*,) Sigh. I feel so annoyed, upset and defeated right now.

Just got a call from the nurse (the same one that assured me I didn't need to come in today, etc.), and she said my progesterone today is 1.2, which indicates I'm probably ovulating now (today). And she also said it would be too late to come in tomorrow to do a second IUI. So basically, I AM ovulating a little later then they thought (more like when I thought). This is so frustrating.

Next cycle, I am going to insist on either one IUI at 36 hours or 2 back to back. This is ridiculous. I am SO freaking annoyed.

UGH that is annoying, I am sorry Dukers. Sperm are still up there and really close to your egg so they have a great chance. They say its best for the sperm to waiting there for the egg or right during O, not after so I think you are good. BD tonight for insurance just in case. What did you say to the nurse?

Thanks for the info Daisy, I didn't know about testing twice in a day if first OPK was close. I've missed my chance to do it again today but will definitely test twice tomorrow if I don't get an actual +ve :thumbup:

Arghhh that is so annoying :( I'm sorry they miscalculated/got it wrong. As jchic says though, at least you've got lots of swimmers right up there waiting for that egg do you've still got a really good chance of catching it :hugs:

Hi ladies,
end of CD44 and no cramps now. Feel confused. Where is the witch hiding?
xxx

Lolly - how did your opk look this morning??

hopeful - have you tested again? Is a 44 day cycle normal for you? Or does the :witch: pretty much always show when she's suppose to? My fingers are crossed for you hun!!!

Daisy - I am just hoping your progesterone levels were low because its going to take a few days for them to really rise. Holding onto anything for you at this point. I hope you did already o....chart stalking you! :hugs:

4dpo for me today, not any symptoms yet really, having some bb pain off and on but only in one boob :haha: And eating like its going out of style!!

Hi guys. Thanks for all your kind words and support. I finally did get my temp rise this morning, and I had EWCM last night, and my cervix was high and soft, so all things considered, I'm pretty sure I o'ed overnight. Those O pains apparently can happen before, during, and after ovulation. So basically, the iui was not well timed, but we did dtd the night of the iui (Thursday), last night, and this morning, so fingers crossed. I just have so little faith that bding naturally will work. Hoping that the Clomid will give me a bit of an edge. ? Also hoping those sperm really can live 2-3 days. If they only live 24-36 hours, the iui was useless. So annoying. Going to insist in back to back iuis next time. Jchickie, I didn't say much to the nurse. It took me a few minutes to process that the iui had not been well timed. I'm just going to wait until next cycle, and take it up with them then.

Lolly, how was your opk this morning?

Hopeful,I'm sorry honey, this wait must be agonizing. I hope there is a good reason for it. Could you go to the doctor for testing?

Hi everyone gosh you've been busy! Fxd for u daisy and hopeful miracles can and do happen!

ATM I'm getting confused need to not trying to learn so many different things at once! Bbt is still a total mystery to me. Got a peak, then a second, normal I know but get this, woke up this morning cd 18 did my cbfm duties and temps etc. then I thought oh well I've got 20 mins before I go to work, feel like I need to pee on something so dug out one of my cheapie opk's. Bear in mind I have never ever had a true positive in the year I've had them and bam! Bloody positive! So I know you are all busy with your own bits and pieces but am I still waiting to ovulate? Had some cracking o pains yesterday but I don't think I have and i know aside from the little temp dip the other day I don't have much to go on but I'm just not getting it! I assume this is fairly normal? X

Hi everyone gosh you've been busy! Fxd for u daisy and hopeful miracles can and do happen!

ATM I'm getting confused need to not trying to learn so many different things at once! Bbt is still a total mystery to me. Got a peak, then a second, normal I know but get this, woke up this morning cd 18 did my cbfm duties and temps etc. then I thought oh well I've got 20 mins before I go to work, feel like I need to pee on something so dug out one of my cheapie opk's. Bear in mind I have never ever had a true positive in the year I've had them and bam! Bloody positive! So I know you are all busy with your own bits and pieces but am I still waiting to ovulate? Had some cracking o pains yesterday but I don't think I have and i know aside from the little temp dip the other day I don't have much to go on but I'm just not getting it! I assume this is fairly normal? X

Sorry, I really don't know... but didn't want to read and run! x

ahhhh daisy hon thats so annoying!!!!

i think your full of magic swimmers by the sound of it though, kudos to the dtd stamina!! i really really think the clomid will give you the edge and you will concieve. also being angry will take away any stress you have and give you a magic little bean :)

well i can now only fit into 2 pairs of trousers. am not buying anymore till at least 20 weeks so i am going to just have to wear lots of scarfs and tops to make it look like i have more trousers!!!

lots of love xxx

Sorry, I really don't know... but didn't want to read and run! x

oh bless ya dont worry i was having a poo day at work and went on a bit of a rant!! lol all back to normal chirpy self now :) in comparrison to some peoples ttc problems my issues with confusion dont comare! thankyou anyway
xxx

Chicky, don't stress. The CBFM is picking up the same hormone (LH) as the opk, so when you got your first peak, thats when you started to surge. Most women ovulate 12-48 hours after the surge is FIRST detected. Don't read too much into the fact that it is still + My policy after peaking is to keep bding every day until temp rises significantly.

And thanks happy! I like your strategy for making it look like you have more pants!

Chicky, don't stress. The CBFM is picking up the same hormone (LH) as the opk, so when you got your first peak, thats when you started to surge. Most women ovulate 12-48 hours after the surge is FIRST detected. Don't read too much into the fact that it is still + My policy after peaking is to keep bding every day until temp rises significantly.

And thanks happy! I like your strategy for making it look like you have more pants!

thank you daisy :) i was having a moment back there wasnt i! lol back in my happy bubble again :happydance: hope all is well with you xxx

Ahh, so good to catch up with you all you ladies. SO much going on right now! :happydance:
AFM -CD45 and no cramps or sign of the witch
Creative, I don't really have a 'normal' so who knows? I really thought I was preggers when I got my BFN. No real symptoms since then. The odd teeny cramp every now and again and a few moments where I get one and think my AF is coming. But nothing really to report.
I'm flying to Philly to see family so will test on Monday again if nothing by then. It's possible I o'd CD33 when I had some EWCM but we only BD'd CD31 and nothing since as poor DH is up all night working on a paper. It would be a MIRACLE if I was preggers considering.:shrug:
So I'll hold out til then. Monday I'll test and then wait a week til I'm back. Wouldn't want to test without DH...

PS: Do you think my horrific cramps a week ago could have been implantation then? Lasting two days?? :wacko:

LOVE
hopeful

Oh! I do have fuller boobs (almost a handful now-WOO HOO!:yipee:)that hurt when I walk too fast or touch them... which I keep doing because I am so proud of them. Wish I had a skimpy top :)
First time I'm not as flat as a pancake!

I don't always ovulate but when I do, I usually have breast tenderness (and growth) until AF comes... so hoping that AF just stays away :)

I would keep bding just to be sure as it doesn't look from your temps that you have o'd yet. Was today your first +?? Like Daisy said you will o anywhere from 12-36 hrs after your FIRST +.

Oh! I do have fuller boobs (almost a handful now-WOO HOO!:yipee:)that hurt when I walk too fast or touch them... which I keep doing because I am so proud of them. Wish I had a skimpy top :)
First time I'm not as flat as a pancake!

Woohoo!! Bigger boobies is a good sign!! Hope the :witch: stays away!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->