CBFM Buddy

Thanks Creative... I promise to update you all as soon as I know.
I don't 'feel' preggers tho. Time will tell...

Hi everyone gosh you've been busy! Fxd for u daisy and hopeful miracles can and do happen!

ATM I'm getting confused need to not trying to learn so many different things at once! Bbt is still a total mystery to me. Got a peak, then a second, normal I know but get this, woke up this morning cd 18 did my cbfm duties and temps etc. then I thought oh well I've got 20 mins before I go to work, feel like I need to pee on something so dug out one of my cheapie opk's. Bear in mind I have never ever had a true positive in the year I've had them and bam! Bloody positive! So I know you are all busy with your own bits and pieces but am I still waiting to ovulate? Had some cracking o pains yesterday but I don't think I have and i know aside from the little temp dip the other day I don't have much to go on but I'm just not getting it! I assume this is fairly normal? X

I would keep bding just to be sure as it doesn't look from your temps that you have o'd yet. Was today your first +?? Like Daisy said you will o anywhere from 12-36 hrs after your FIRST +.

Oh! I do have fuller boobs (almost a handful now-WOO HOO!:yipee:)that hurt when I walk too fast or touch them... which I keep doing because I am so proud of them. Wish I had a skimpy top :)
First time I'm not as flat as a pancake!

Woohoo!! Bigger boobies is a good sign!! Hope the :witch: stays away!!!!

Hey creative well yes and no! Lol. I had first peak yesterday but this morning was up at the crack of dawn got my second peak (as you do) and had some time to kill so thought I'm gonna pee on something and dug out opk which for the first time ever was a true +!! Never had that before, and just as I'm giving all my hard earned money to cbfm those pesky cheap sticks decide to work lol. Anyway dtd last night and the night before but tbh we are knackered so gonna have a go in the morning instead. Besides we have waited 8 years what's one more month right? And if this isn't our month then I'm planning on visiting my dad who lucky sod has a beautiful house on the beach, will drink till I puke and dance in silly shoes till I have blisters on every toe! ;). (probably wont lol)

Hopeful I have everything crossed for you that it's just a delayed BFP :hugs:

Well I reset my CBFM yesterday and put it to day 5 so it would ask for a test stick today. It did and it gave me a high reading :yipee: CD20, not bad! My OPK is sooo close to being positive but it's just not there yet;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/b4a09aa2.jpg
(sorry for the huge pic!)

Maybe it'll show positive tomorrow. I'm supposed to be going to see my family on Monday, just me and LO, OH is staying here as he has work. We won't be back until Wednesday. I'm just hoping that isn't when I O but it looks like it will be :( so we are just getting lost of BD in beforehand, I just hope it's enough.

I've done a digi using the same pee and it was a smiley!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/091ab34d.jpg

So should I class CD20 as my first positive OPK? The cheapy doesn't look quite there just yet but the digi is telling me otherwise!

Oh and this is the same OPK but dried out a bit more (I was just eager to post before so took a pic without fully waiting for the time limit :lol:)

What do you ladies think?

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/9562b3e1.jpg

Plus the smiley as well? Somebody please tell me it's ok to jot this down as my first positive OPK, AND on cd20 too! :yipee:

Wooohooooo!! :wohoo:

Thanks girls! I'm so happy! Now I just need to catch this egg!

good luck with catching that egg lolly!

well i think i ovulated yesterday and although i cant be sure because i havent enough temps to confirm im pretty sure i did, may well be in my tww, fxd. ooh just realised as ive never known where i am before this may be my first ever official tww! god that waiting to ovulate is so much harder than i thought, much harder than when you dont know what your doing, although im delighted to finally be working out my cycles and ive warned hubby already that next month to book himself out for 4 solid days of :sex: haha his face was a picture! anyway hope you lovely ladies are all doing splendid, enjoy your weekend

love chicky xxx:dust:

Hey chicky! Looked at your chart and I think it's still too soon to tell, I think tomorrows temp will give a clearer picture. Maybe one more bd today?? Xxoo

Hey chicky! Looked at your chart and I think it's still too soon to tell, I think tomorrows temp will give a clearer picture. Maybe one more bd today?? Xxoo

Okey dokey if you insist! ;) and yeah I think so too looking at temps but I had cracking o pains on fri afternoon and evening and today cm has pretty much gone now :) I just gotta feeling if you know what I mean? By yes couple more high temps would be nice so I know for sure :) x

The cm being gone is a good sign, but o pains are not super reliable from what I've read - you can have them a day or so before ovulation to a day or so after - it's mostly from your ovaries being swollen (before and after o), and after O the fluid that leaks out can cause cramping/pressure/o pains.

This cycle, I had o pains starting the night of cd 11 and my ovaries were still feeling tender with some sharp pains yesterday (cd14). The worst if it was on cd 12. O was cd 13.

Sounds good chicky! FX'd you caught that egg :yipee: I'll be joining you very soon!

lolly and chicky... you girls are catching some eggs this cycle :) WOO HOO!

AFM: No sign of AF, I had severe bloating last night -could have been an overdose of cream cheese but I was all swollen and uncomfortable!

Today, CD 46... testing on Tuesday at the crack of dawn before my flight to Philly. We'll see...

I so hope this is it for you hopeful :hugs: you're so good to wait that long to test again! I couldn't myself I just know it!

Hey guys -

I know I've been away for a couple of days, but I've been reading and keeping up with everyone's news, just staying a little quiet.

This cycle is a BFN for me. I guess some cycles are tougher than others, and this one was pretty heart wrenching for me - probably the worst/saddest one yet. I had so much hope coming out of my HSG, and I'm feeling pretty awful, foolish, and down on everything. Right now, it doesn't seem feasible to summon the energy or positivity to keep on trying and I'm kind of glad that I've got some good ol time with AF to recover.

Sorry to be a debbie downer - fingers and toes are still crossed for everyone else, and I've got loads of positivity and hope for you all, just none thats directed towards me...

Hey guys -

I know I've been away for a couple of days, but I've been reading and keeping up with everyone's news, just staying a little quiet.

This cycle is a BFN for me. I guess some cycles are tougher than others, and this one was pretty heart wrenching for me - probably the worst/saddest one yet. I had so much hope coming out of my HSG, and I'm feeling pretty awful, foolish, and down on everything. Right now, it doesn't seem feasible to summon the energy or positivity to keep on trying and I'm kind of glad that I've got some good ol time with AF to recover.

Sorry to be a debbie downer - fingers and toes are still crossed for everyone else, and I've got loads of positivity and hope for you all, just none thats directed towards me...

im sure we all fell the same when i say we are all sending that positive thinking right back at ya! :hugs: its tough and my dh gets on more of a downer than i do, i have my days dont get me wrong, but i make myself think happy! lol

hopeful hope the :witch: has kept well away!

lolly hope your having fun catching that egg!

everyone else sending big fat :hugs:!

afm check out my temp spike!!!! woooooo i think somebodys ovulated :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->