CBFM Buddy

Oh no! What day of sticks? I had one low and then all high since. Having googled the machine only ever asks for 20 sticks (that's why if you ov late you can miss it) but the advice was to trick the monitor and say day 5 was day 1 or whatever! Someone had 17 highs lol. And loads said no peak first cycle. I'm wishing I'd been better with the opks too! Xx

I had high readings since the 1st day that the monitor asked for a stick i.e. CD9.

I've been using cbfm since last Sep, so the monitor should have been finetuned to my cycles by now. I've almost always have at least 1 peak reading each cycle. My temps and symptoms all indicate that I've ovulated this time round, and my guess is that the monitor was confused by my super-level hormones during the previous 2 clomid cycles.

20 days huh? Looks like I got 8 more sticks to burn (along with my pocket).

hey ladies! hope everone is ok :happydance: not much happening my end few funny pains but thats fairly normal for me to all the ladies still having highs it wont be long, i didnt get my peaks till cd 17 & 18 so still time good luck x

CD17 still high... 10 more sticks to burn and 9 days of high!!

Not having a good day today emotionally- so prob just as well not a peak- yet another family member has managed to conceive first cycle and I had to act like I was pleased and not let on that we've been trying longer and how much it hurts that I can't even manage normal cycles so little chance of a bfp- I don't even know if I'm oing again after depo or not. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I'll be a little less self absorbed

14th day of high today...and the weird thing was, right after I entered my cbfm reading into FF, it automatically changed my ovulation day from CD14 to CD11. Really disappointed as I didn't get to BD on CD10-12. Sob.

Can't figure out if it's really the cbfm that triggered FF off....

Hello ladies!
The witch officially got me on Friday, right on cycle as normal....so small comfort, at least I can predict when she should be here (looks like 30 days is my number, though my cbfm said 31, but meh, ill take it :haha:) im hoping HOPING that this next cycle is the one, because i wouldnt mind having a christmas present baby! (and i would make sure that they wouldnt get "cheated" because they have a birthday around the holidays lol) so get on out of here AF, so i can start over again!! :happydance:

Hi I'm new to this.... I had a m/c in July 2011 and another one in January 2012. This is my first month trying to use the CBFM. I got high day 10-19. I finally hit a peak on day 20. But since I have regular cycles does that mean I can't get pregnant this month because of late ovulation? Doesn't it take a fertilized egg 7 to 10 days to attach? I was just needing someones opinion on this.

Welcome Amberly!!!!!!!!!! No, you can absolutely still get pregnant! a cycle is split up into 2 phases: follicular phase (leading up to ovulation) and luteal phase (after ovulation). After you ovulate, regardless of what cycle day it lands on, your luteal phase begins.

Hope that helps!

Hi I'm new to this.... I had a m/c in July 2011 and another one in January 2012. This is my first month trying to use the CBFM. I got high day 10-19. I finally hit a peak on day 20. But since I have regular cycles does that mean I can't get pregnant this month because of late ovulation? Doesn't it take a fertilized egg 7 to 10 days to attach? I was just needing someones opinion on this.

Sorry for your loss Amberly :hugs: I'm no expert but I've read that your cycle will adjust accordingly if u have late ovulation because your luteal phase should be more or less regular e.g. If your LP is around 14 days and u O on Cd 20, AF should come only 14 days later. But there will be the occasional odd cycle that defies all theories. Your body could still be adjusting back to your normal cycle, who knows? Our bodies work in mysterious ways!

Welcome Amberly, and sorry for your losses. Agree with what the others have said, you will likely get your period late this month (if at all, FX), since you O'ed late. If you get your period at the regular time, it's possible you have a short luteal phase, but there are things that can help with that. How many days are your cycles normally?

Mrs. B! You're a lime! How exciting.

I'm doing OK - at the tail end of the TWW after my first clomid and IUI cycle. Not feeling particularly optimistic. Testing on Friday. xxoo

Daisy! I know its exciting!! Eeek! Wow you've been busy this cycle then! Will keep you in my thoughts for Friday! Why you not feeling it? xx

Still waiting for a peak!! Tho have a slight line on ic opk- so not sure how long that would take to be positive!! Lol

Good luck for Friday Daisy! X

don't know Mrs. B, just not feeling it. No symptoms and just don't feel like this is the one. Also the IUI was poorly timed - too early - so I just don't feel good about it. For some reason I'm feeling this sense of doom lately, like it's never going to happen and I'm trying to be OK with just having my two step daughters, in case that's what will happen. I know - way too premature to be feeling that way - but I'm just feeling pessimistic lately about my chances. I'm going to go through all the motions - 2 more IUIs planned, then IVF, and hopefully it will work at some point.

im sure it wont be long now tinker, and good luck for friday daisy fxd :hugs:

Exactly 28 days so I wasn't sure about any of this stuff. You guys are so sweet thank you for getting back with me! Good Luck to everyone TTC!!!!!!

Welcome Amberly!!!!!!!!!! No, you can absolutely still get pregnant! a cycle is split up into 2 phases: follicular phase (leading up to ovulation) and luteal phase (after ovulation). After you ovulate, regardless of what cycle day it lands on, your luteal phase begins.

Hope that helps!

hey jchic can i ask how did you get that piccie of your luscious lexi in your siggy? x:flower:

Chicky you can uploads pics to sites like photobucket.com and it gives you the URL to put in your siggy and on threads :flower:

Daisy good luck for Friday hun, I have everything crossed for you :dust:

6DPO for me and testing has already commenced :rofl: I just can't help myself. It's ok though, all the bfn's prepare me for the end bfn! I'm SS so much but I'm starting to wonder if it's just my mind being cruel & playing tricks on me. I swear, TTC can actually send you round the bend :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->