CBFM Buddy

morning everyone! tried that pic thing lolly and it wouldnt let me! dont know what im doing wrong but its having none of it, also did by far the stupidest thing ever this morning! ........i peed on a stick :dohh: i know i know its way too early but saw all these ladies getting their bfp this month 10dpo and thought sod it! what an idiot! i even tried to convince myself if i stood on the stairs and twisted it in the light in front of the window i could even see a very very faint shadow, before actually realising there is a slight dent in it lol most probably caused be me ripping it out of the packet!, anyway im keeping that little bfn as a reminder not to be so stupid next month! and gonna book an appointment with my dr asap seeing as im having hallucinations and clearly need a psycological check up from the neck up!

love and :dust: to all :) x

Ha! Chicky :rofl: you are too much!

Your chart looks really good though - FX for a BFP in a few days time. From what I've read, it's best to wait to test until 12 DPO at least. Anything before that may really be too early. Of course there ARE plenty of ladies who do get early BFPs at 10 or 11 DPO, but statistically speaking, the majority are 12 DPO or later. :hugs:

Temp below coverline this morning...just waiting for AF to show now...sigh...round 7 here I go! Not sad though, it obviously wasn't meant to be, and I am ok with that. It will happen when the time is right. Just wishing my body would stop playing mean tricks on me!

Hope you girls are in this cycle! :dust:

Ha! Chicky :rofl: you are too much!

Your chart looks really good though - FX for a BFP in a few days time. From what I've read, it's best to wait to test until 12 DPO at least. Anything before that may really be too early. Of course there ARE plenty of ladies who do get early BFPs at 10 or 11 DPO, but statistically speaking, the majority are 12 DPO or later. :hugs:

Thanks daisy i have no idea what a good chart looks like tbh so i have no idea and Yep I read that too :) still thought there's no harm in trying :) hehe think il wait now and see what temps etc do and see if af arrives x

Anxiously :hugs: x

Hey ladies!

Chicky - when is AF due for you?

Awww Creative I am sorry about the negative. I know how crappy that feels. Hold out hope til she comes ok?

Hey guys -

CD8 for me today and straight to high on the monitor. Hubby also got his SA done this AM - he got to experience the crazy first hand when the people at the lab had us waiting for 20 minutes (and it had been 30 min since collection), I was really about to looooooooose it and yelling about the fact that this is a time sensitive test. Haha. Will give him a break tonight and then planning on the more long term approach of BD every other day, then 3 days in a row around my peak/positive OPK, then back to every other day for a bit. Going to try to keep extra hydrated this cycle and do the grapefruit juice again. We are going to vegas this weekend, so that'll be a nice break from everything.

So help me ladies - when the supremely unhelpful doctors office calls with the SA results - what do I need to ask them? Count? Motility? I know they are going to tell me - everything looks fine, or there is a potential issue - but I need to know what to ask them!

Smyth! Glad DH got his SA done! Ask about motility, count and morphology. Also ask what the perecentages were for the ranges. Its important because all places use different ones. For example, at the urologist, DH's tests came back awesome, then at the RE, his morphology came back low, with all other numbers ok. So it depends on the ranges they use, so definitely ask :) I am certain you will be fine!
VEGAS is amazing. I love love love love VEGAS! Where are you staying?

Excellent - just what I was looking for :)

We are staying at the Monte Carlo. I've "owed" him this trip for a few years - We were supposed to go in Feb 2009, but he hijacked the trip and surprised me by taking me to Jamaica, and we got engaged ;)

So, 3 years later - I planned this trip as a surprise for him, during March Madness (college basketball tournament for all you UKers), and his brother and best friend are coming along. I am a little glad I am not pregnant for this trip ;)

Definitely! Vegas is so fun :) You are going to have such a great time - its one of my all time favorite cities. DH used to live out in Vegas a few years before we met. He was a golf pro and was training at the time with Butch Harmon (Tigers old coach) out there in Vegas so he ALWAYS wants to go to Vegas, he knows it inside and out. Is this your first time there?

Sort of - I have been once before, but I didn't have the best time; I was with coworkers that I didn't know very well. So, I'm counting this as my first time. Any advice?

You are going to have a BLAST!! Make sure you go to Mix in Mandalay Bay. Its a great restaurant that overlooks the entire strip at the very top of the hotel. Hmmm, the crepes at the Paris hotel are the best you will ever have in your life....there is an awesome restaurant in the Cosmopolitan, its literally inside a huge chandelier, which is amazing! If you go see any shows, Cirque de Soleil the best ones are Ka and Mystere. They are the most fun. Ka has a cool plot and is my favorite. I have heard the Michael Jackson one is AMAZING but havent seen it yet. You are going to have the best time, I am beyond jealous! You are going to get lucky and get yourself all knocked up in Vegas, you watch! ;)

Hey ladies!

Chicky - when is AF due for you?

Awww Creative I am sorry about the negative. I know how crappy that feels. Hold out hope til she comes ok?

sunday 25th! 5 days and counting :) x

fingers crossed Chicky! I hope to read you get your BFP soon! When are you testing?

fingers crossed Chicky! I hope to read you get your BFP soon! When are you testing?

Well after today's shenanigans I'm not lol. Seriously thou I haven't any left and don't have the willpower to buy them and not use them so I'm just going to see what happens at the weekend I normally get spotting a day before full on flow :) i keep thinking although it's been a long time I've only just started temping etc so scrap 2004-2011 attempts I only class the last couple of months as properly ttc since we were doing everything at the wrong times! I've been patient and positive for so long I can most certainly do it a bit longer :) x

The faint line on the OPK that appeared yesterday has now gone..... is it possible that me (and cbfm) missed the surge?? I am hoping and praying we did, and that I don't get a peak, and just get a bfp at the end!!

Good luck Chicky! Not long to wait now :hugs: not sure why we put ourselves through the early tests!

Smyth- good luck with the SA results! And enjoy your vacation! x

You are going to have a BLAST!! Make sure you go to Mix in Mandalay Bay. Its a great restaurant that overlooks the entire strip at the very top of the hotel. Hmmm, the crepes at the Paris hotel are the best you will ever have in your life....there is an awesome restaurant in the Cosmopolitan, its literally inside a huge chandelier, which is amazing! If you go see any shows, Cirque de Soleil the best ones are Ka and Mystere. They are the most fun. Ka has a cool plot and is my favorite. I have heard the Michael Jackson one is AMAZING but havent seen it yet. You are going to have the best time, I am beyond jealous! You are going to get lucky and get yourself all knocked up in Vegas, you watch! ;)

Ohhh good advice, thanks! I love crepes and we are hoping to see O as well. Hoping mostly to get knocked up in Vegas ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->