CBFM Buddy

Melly isn't cbfm always a day behind? As in I am on CD14 but as you have to set cbfm the next morning it says CD13 and apparently that is ok (it just confuses me when I'm writing on here!) :haha:

I am desperately wanting my peak now!! I am probably being very impatient as I don't know how long my cycle is, but I have been on high since CD7 so for 6 sticks so far and am worried I won't peak (the line on the sticks is getting lighter and there is still only 1 line). Aaaaahhh

Hi all. Doing ok. Hanging in there!

I always set my CBFM so it's consistent with my chart and true cycle day. Otherwise it's too confusing.

Oh and the line getting lighter is a really good sign. That's your estrogen surging, which precedes the peak. I know it's confusing that the line fades out, but that's what happens before your LH line fades in. I usually peak really soon after the stick almost looks like there are no lines at all.

Brilliant thanks Daisy. I will set mine like that next cycle (if there is one- hopefully not) should've checked here before following instructions. Why does it make it so complicated?? Cool about to do this mornings- hope the line is even lighter then :)

I've officially written off my cbfm as rubbish this cycle. Go and my chart and you'll see why.

It's definitely missed your peak thus time around. Happens sometimes.

Is your chart on FF set to detect ovulation based only on CBFM? I would set it to advanced, because I think it has your o date wrong on several charts. As for this month, you are definitely in the tww girl. My guess is that you o'ed on cd 12. Your chart looks really good btw, much better than last months. 2 more suggestions: temp everyday and consistently at the same time, and use opks to back up the CBFM as soon as you hit your first high day, and do it in the am and pm. You can get a bag of 40 Internet cheapies for $5. that way, you def won't miss your surge. I also think you are ovulating in your first peak day sometimes, so be sure to bd every other day once you start getting highs.

It's definitely missed your peak thus time around. Happens sometimes.

Is your chart on FF set to detect ovulation based only on CBFM? I would set it to advanced, because I think it has your o date wrong on several charts. As for this month, you are definitely in the tww girl. My guess is that you o'ed on cd 12. Your chart looks really good btw, much better than last months. 2 more suggestions: temp everyday and consistently at the same time, and use opks to back up the CBFM as soon as you hit your first high day, and do it in the am and pm. You can get a bag of 40 Internet cheapies for $5. that way, you def won't miss your surge. I also think you are ovulating in your first peak day sometimes, so be sure to bd every other day once you start getting highs.

Yes I've set FF to detect ov based on cbfm, because my temps in the last few months were going crazy and I was solely relying on the monitor. I wished I had used OPKs as back up this time round. I will order a pack of cheapies when my husband visits the States next month.

Anyway I've just set FF back to advanced mode and it has pinned down ov to be on CD14. I've been feeling an insane number of symptoms, so yeah, I'm pretty sure I've O'd.

My cbfm missed my peak one cycle too. Just back up with opks as well :)

And track cm! That can be very useful in pinpointing o as well

Yes I've set FF to detect ov based on cbfm, because my temps in the last few months were going crazy and I was solely relying on the monitor. I wished I had used OPKs as back up this time round. I will order a pack of cheapies when my husband visits the States next month.

Anyway I've just set FF back to advanced mode and it has pinned down ov to be on CD14. I've been feeling an insane number of symptoms, so yeah, I'm pretty sure I've O'd.

Are you in the UK? You can buy OPK's here too :flower:

and online....amazon has them :)

Creative - how are you feeling today?

Wowza! Singapore. At least the procedures are cheap!! :thumbup:

Hi girls!! I am feeling ok...achy full felling in my uterus today, hope this is a good sign!! Still no sign of cramps...I am psyched about that!

YAY! Fingers and toes and everything crossed for you! xx

I'll send you dozens (hundreds even) of OPKs and HPTs if you hook me up with some IUI and IVF help (if I end up needing it). So interesting how prices vary so significantly around the world :)

Lol! How much does an IUI/IVF cost where you are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->