CBFM Buddy

Daisy, I conceived in the 2nd IUI. The first time I think the clinic messed things up by making me wait for nearly an hour carrying DH sperm! I think the sperms would've all died before the IUI!

Thanks anxiously. :flower: I really need this too happen soon. I'm feeling like I can't take too much more if this rollercoaster

Oh daisy I wish I had some advice for you but I really don't :( all I will say is with all this time and effort you are putting in to have that perfect little baby, which you will, it's going to happen soon one way or another. You are far too lovely for it not too :hugs: xxx

Guys, I'm shaking so much right now.....

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/c52a3081.jpg

9DPO :shock: xx

Guys, I'm shaking so much right now.....

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/c52a3081.jpg

9DPO :shock: xx

Shut up!!!!!!!! Lolly's got a bfp!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo!!!! :happydance::flower::hugs: congratulations xxxxxxx

Thank you :hugs: I just can't believe it. Still very early days though so jsut hoping it's s sticky! xx

LOLLY - OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a HUGE Congratulations!!!!! This thread is exploding with BFPS! So happy for you girl! Now tell us - how long have you been ttc again? List your symptoms! :)

I took a digi :happydance:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/09ccee13.jpg

This was my 6month :thumbup:

Things I did differently this cycle;

*My 3rd cycle taking soya isoflavones to bring on O and shorten my cycles (and it worked :yipee:)
*Grapefruit juice!

I have been getting symptoms since around 2DPO and thought I was going crazy but obviously not!

I had a few little twinges here and there but nothing significant. The major symptom was my sore boobs. They felt heavier and swollen like, very sensitive to the cold and they even became veinier! I had creamy CM, not loads, but I'm usually pretty dry after O. I've had quite bad headaches too, and very, very tired. That's about it I think.

I'm super early though - 3+2 :D just hoping it's a sticky bean! x

Its definitely a sticky bean! Congratulations honey!

Sory, this was our 7month TTC!

Thanks hun, I hope you're right :)

Baby dust to you all :dust: this is definitely a lucky thread x

Wow Lolly!! Congratulations! That is WONDERFUL news and so inspiring! :yipee:

Jess, is that 5 BFPs now?

Mrs. B
Dawnlouise
Dutch
Happy
Lolly

I feel like I'm missing someone...??

I think all those are right....I feel like I am missing some too! Maybe because you and I and creative and everyone else will be added to the list soon :) lol

Yes you all will ;)

Just booked my booking in appointment with the MW and it isn't until 25th April :shock: that feels like ages away!

OMG lolly!!!! Eeeeee!!!! I'm so very happy for you hun!!! Massive congrats to you!! :hugs:

I think all those are right....I feel like I am missing some too! Maybe because you and I and creative and everyone else will be added to the list soon :) lol

We had bloody better be! I think af is having an early show for me? Never ever happened before! Always late never early, having a minor anger issue today, started with some idiot telling me if my mother ate apple pips it will cure her cancer better than chemo! Really?! I wanted to scream that I didn't even ask for his opinion but what can ya do, In fact I'm having such a poo day I'm gonna go find mother nature and shove my temp chart right up her bottom! anyone care to join me? ;) xxx

awww chicky :hugs: i'll help you shove that chart where ever you like sweetie :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->