CBFM Buddy

Thanks guys rant over just practically inhaled an entire carrot cake and a nice cuppa tea and feel much better :)

Oh god sorry lolly for ranting on your happy day :( I'm so selfish, and so happy for your bfp!!!!!! :happydance: x

Congrats to you lolly!! Super exciting - I'm sure you're a ball of energy today!!

don't be silly chicky, you rant away!! i'm still in shock anyway :haha: x

chicky, I hear you....let it ALL out girl! What an idiot? Who says that to someone? Shove apple pips right up his butt!

Haha jchic I will! And daisy..... You know, the seeds in apples? X

Ahh Chicky :hugs: how silly!!

Lolly- yay congrats!! :d

Cd 21- still high on monitor tho bbs now sore!
It has asked for 15 sticks so far.. 14 of them high... So only 5 more to go??

If your boobs are sore, I'm guessing you probably O'ed already. Sounds like it may have missed your surge. Are you charting to confirm O?

chicky - thanks for the explanation! :flower:

No, I have really broken sleep so was told temps may not be consistent. I haven't had a proper cycle really though- was relying on cbfm. Luckily we bd every other day anyway, just in case.

Just out of curiousity- what do you call apple pips in the US? Lol x

No, I have really broken sleep so was told temps may not be consistent. I haven't had a proper cycle really though- was relying on cbfm. Luckily we bd every other day anyway, just in case.

Good question! Lol x

I'm sorry - what's an apple pip???

Omg!!!! I was just stalking another thread and somebody quoted " well daisyQ told me"!!! Haha excellent, your like our own little go to dr! :) you are never ever allowed to leave us!!! ;) will be thinking of you tomorrow x

apple seeds :haha:

Well that makes sence seeing as thats what they are, why the hell do we call them pips??? I used to get told off for eating them when I was little because apparently when you do, trees grow out of your ears. ;) x

chicky, you crack me up! :rofl:

Who quoted me??? What thread?! That's awesome! :haha: Maybe I should change my alias to Dr. Daisy or Dr. Dukers like Jchic says.

I can't remember her name but I think it was in a thread called first month using cbfm? It's a fairly new one only a couple of pages long but thought "I gotta tell daisy" hehe soooooo cool! Ur famous! And yes I agree a change of name might well be in order ;) x

I'm beginning to wonder if its safe to have a break from bding now- just 3 days rather than every other- having food related tummy troubles so bit painful atm!

Do you girls think its worth continuing to feed the monitor sticks? Really should order more ready for next time!! (They have long dates on them don't they? :haha:

Oestrogen line is very dark today- this last week both lines have been non-existant. High again today. Wonder if af will arrive on time? Lol x

Daisy your chart looks awesome!

I have everything firmly crossed for today for you :) and jchic too if she's going to test!? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->