CBFM Buddy

Don't feel like a failure. It could be the depo, it could also be something underlying that's wrong. I would get your records from the GP and I would make an appointment at your current place (or go to a new one) and DEMAND testing. Be insistant. Us women are too soft most of the time, myself included. Be nice, but be firm - you have to advocate for yourself because no one else will do it for you. :hugs:

As for the CBFM, it could be the depo messing with it, or like I said you could have PCOS, or something like that, which will also give you lots of highs.

Don't feel like a failure. It could be the depo, it could also be something underlying that's wrong. I would get your records from the GP and I would make an appointment at your current place (or go to a new one) and DEMAND testing. Be insistant. Us women are too soft most of the time, myself included. Be nice, but be firm - you have to advocate for yourself because no one else will do it for you. :hugs:

As for the CBFM, it could be the depo messing with it, or like I said you could have PCOS, or something like that, which will also give you lots of highs.

Its hard when your friends and family seem to manage so easily even when had same bc. I was thinking I would give the surgery one more shot and see a female doctor and explain why I am concerned (obviously will wait to see if af or bfp arrive by say mid april- will book an appt for then). If af does come will be interesting what cbfm does next cycle will give me more to go on with doctor. I also had an unexplained problem with painful sex from jan 10 until May 11. Not sure why docs make you feel like you're wasting their time.

Thanks againxxx

That sounds like a good plan. I don't want to freak you out, but painful sex could be a symptom of endometriosis. Mid cycle bleeding could also be related to fibroids. I absolutely think you need to for further testing. Absolutely - even if they don't want to do a "fertility" work up, per se, they could at least do a HSG to check for fibroids, blood work and an ultra sound to check for PCOS and also just do a full history to see if there are any other indications for endo. Just be insistant that you get checked out! Make sure you tell them about the painful sex.

Ok Daisy. Thanks I will do :) I know something isn't right and it is frustrating. I have had problems last few weeks. Was told it was psychological before even tho pain was localised and consistent and also had pain in abdomen (which is the prob now). I had 1 scan with all the pain and nothing showed up- tho as I didn't have a cycle they should have checked again- I now believe it was a burst cyst like it was in 2006. Sorry for the ramble. I will get more info on cycle and then go back with the pain being the focus. Cos they didn't have my records wish I'd lied about when we started trying-wouldve felt guilty though!

Daisy -

Thank you thank you for the perspective. You're absolutely right about my doctor, I just want someone to blame/take my frustration out on. I'm really scared to go to an RE - its like admitting that there is a problem, and I'm not sure that I'm there yet. I know that if there IS a problem, I'll be kicking myself for wasting time, but I just feel like I need to step off the runaway train and give myself a little more time. Like 2 months ;) I am going to get my records and I'll look at the SA myself. I probably won't change doctors, but we'll see. It was a beautiful Friday afternoon, and I'm sure he was ready to get out of the office, but I feel like sometimes doctors forget that all this is new and intimately personal and painful for us so you might need to give us time to digest it and ask questions. For the SA - I don't think I'll have my husband go to a urologist right away - he doesn't want to either, so we'll wait till may (3 more cycles, including this one - should ovulate this weekend). Till then, just going to try to relax and rejuvenate in Vegas!!

Hi Daisy, would u be able to plan your IUI only for those cycles that u r not travelling? I took a break from my clomid treatment last cycle cos my husband was travelling and I didn't see the point of wasting the clomid. I've resumed my 3rd and last round this cycle before moving on to IUI again.

Sounds like a good plan smyth. :flower:

Anx, I could sit a cycle or two out to try to save our fertility benefit. Financially, that is an option. Emotionally, I'm not I can handle sitting cycles out. I'm anxious to get pregnant in general, but I'm also really getting concerned about my age. I feel borderline panicked about wasting time or wasting a cycle. It may not be rational, but it's how I feel. :shrug:

Daisy that's totally understandable. I agree you should just tell your doctor what you want to do with regards to IUI's and such x

:hugs:Daisy:hugs:

I hope your 2nd IUI will hit the jackpot! Do update us on what your doc says. My husband travels very often and I feel frustrated whenever he's away during the critical period! So I'm interested in your doc's recommendations.

I'm just a year younger than you, and totally understand the feeling that time is running out....

I guess af is here :( will cbfm let me set the m button tomorrow if it wants a test stick? How much flow do you reckon I should have before set it? Or is any bleeding a good time to restart it? Wasn't expecting this at all! If anything was expecting longer cycle X

Sorry AF has got you anxiously :hugs:

A shorter cycle is good news though. I'd reset it tomorrow AM if your AF is full flow x

Thanks lolly. Its not anything yet really more spotting than anything anf when I wipe. I am getting cramps tho so def coming! Never had it this early :( x

hey all,

just a quick note- will type longer one tomorrow as have internet issues.

Daisy - dont give up, this is just a cloud before the sun. i hit rock bottom before i fell, IT WILL HAPPEN AND IT WILL BE SOON

xxx

Hi ladies how is everyone :) well af disappears then re arrived this morning will full force! Lol. And on the day it was supposed to! Thank goodness, forgot about the sodding time change before bed so will be desperately trying to hold my pee in that extra hour seeing as I was already awake an hour later, ;). Found it quite exciting to push that little m button this morning, and now looking forward to the next cycle :happydance: I will not allow myself to feel defeated! Also got this really cool step machine thing and hope it'll help me shift a couple of pounds and tone up my arse a bit! Lol. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Love chicky x

Hi ladies how is everyone :) well af disappears then re arrived this morning will full force! Lol. And on the day it was supposed to! Thank goodness, forgot about the sodding time change before bed so will be desperately trying to hold my pee in that extra hour seeing as I was already awake an hour later, ;). Found it quite exciting to push that little m button this morning, and now looking forward to the next cycle :happydance: I will not allow myself to feel defeated! Also got this really cool step machine thing and hope it'll help me shift a couple of pounds and tone up my arse a bit! Lol. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Love chicky x

Ooh we're both on cd1! Good luck xx

Love chicky x

Ooh we're both on cd1! Good luck xx

Yay! :happydance: how long are your cycles? Xxx

This one was 23 days and first full cycle I've had...shorter than I thought!! What about you? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->