CBFM Buddy

:happydance: I got my peak :happydance: cd21!!! Sneaky little monkey being late :happydance: x

Aww Garfie you have been through the mill :hugs:

Smyth that is excellent news!

Yay Chicky get on it!!!

Cd21- itchy nipples gone, but everything else remains... I now have itchy legs!! Though I have been moisturising my bbs to try and soothe them!! I had spotting on cd 22 last cycle so fingers crossed. Tryinge to wait until Mondayto test again!!

Chicky - Yeah for Peak (hope I get one this month) now get on it:sex:

Smyth - Your numbers are doubling nicely woohoo the bean is getting nice and comfy. Put your feet up and enjoy :coffee: Thanks for your words of encouragement I have done this three times now so the fourth is just round the corner (I hope)!

Icre8 - Did you :test: then what was the difference in your chart this time?

Jchic - I'm feeling more positive since meeting you ladies you are a source of encouragement and pma oozes out of all of you - How are things at your end, what's the next stage for you or are you just waiting?

Tinker - Good Luck and lots and lots and here's a bit more :dust:

AFM - I am on CD 7 and my monitor is LOW (I would be very surprised if it was any different though) :rofl:

I did test this morning...bfn...yet again! I am only 10 dpo so I know I'm not totally out yet. My chart this month is at a steady incline, almost triphasic looking...but I don't really have any symptoms so not holding onto hope.

I did test this morning...bfn...yet again! I am only 10 dpo so I know I'm not totally out yet. My chart this month is at a steady incline, almost triphasic looking...but I don't really have any symptoms so not holding onto hope.

Aw hun you must hold onto hope - still maybe early?, so long as your temperatures are going up that's got to be a good sign right?

:dust: Good Luck

X

There's still plenty of time creative :) :dust:

So.... Should I just stop feeding cbfm sticks or give it old ones? X

Creative - i did not really have any symptoms when i tested positive, good luck and lots and lots of :dust: your way x x x

Thanks girls! The only hope I have it that my chart looks similar to a lot of the triphasic charts on FF...with a steady incline. And most all of them ended up being pregnant! So I do have a little hope in that. And last night I drempt I took an hpt and it was positive. In the 7 months we have been trying I have not had a pregnancy dream...so who knows! Tomorrow will be the deciding factor for me. As I always start my pre AF spotting on 11dpo without fail! Hope it stays away!!!!

Oh and if my temp shoots up tomorrow I will also know I am out. As for the last 3 months on 11dpo my temp shoots up and then the next day takes a massive fall.

I would use your old sticks Chicky. I am currently using mine for two days as know I've ovulated.

Good luck Creative :dust:

Creative - I spot early too and that was my first sign - no spotting. I checked OBSESSIVELY and then took a test the next day. Eeeep! Fingers crossed :)

thanks tink :thumbup:

creative, wake up! we need to see those temps lol, god i hate time zones :winkwink:

I'm up chicky! I can't sleep. I was so nauseous tonight. I actually puked. I think it's a bug or something I ate though. I also have chills and body aches.

Keeping an eye on your chart and updates... I don't know when your morning is so I'll keep looking :) excited!

Oh daisy that sucks :( wait a minute ........ Couldnt that be a good thing?!!!!!!!!!!

CD22 - estrogen line very very dark again like last cycle, started spotting, like last cycle and started crying for no reason again.... So I'm pretty sure I'm out probably some time tomorrow. Doctors appt being made tomorrow too :( x

Girls go here and let me know what you think: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/959311-11dpo-today-see-line-am-freaking-out-evap.html

Girls go here and let me know what you think: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/959311-11dpo-today-see-line-am-freaking-out-evap.html

Holy s##t!!!!!!!!!!! I seeeeeee ittttt I seeeeee ittttt!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xxxxxxxx

I wrote on you thread creative, but I can def see a line! I'd do another test to see if its there again :dust:

Holy moly!!! I see a line - a good thick line not an evap!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->