CBFM Buddy

CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!! thats a bfp indeedy!!

ahhhh lets have a roll!!! lots of bfp please!!!

daisy get well soon hon, i hope its a flash bug.

smythdm - hows it going? are the nerves settled yet?

well i have a scan next monday, very nervous and excited at the same time. i dont really feel the baby kick or flutter so im a bit worried, apparently its common for first time pregnancies .

lots of love to you all
xxx

CREATIVE - that looks like a line to me woohoo how are you feeling?:happydance:

DAISY - Hope you feel better soon you can't be poorly on your holiday, hope it's already gone naughty bug!:growlmad:

TINKER - Good luck with the Doctor time for some answers now eh and don't cry it will get sorted :hugs:

AFM - CD8 monitor on HIGH already! Now where did I put my hubby? :haha:

X

Thanks Garfie... I know there's still a chance, but I'm going to docs anyway and get the ball rolling and then if it ends up I am pregnant it doesn't matter cos that's what I'm going for anyway!!!

Enjoy your high and peak days... I had 17 highs last cycle.... So hubby was very pleased :haha:

Thanks guys. Feeling a good bit better. Chills stopped last night, and body aches are mostly gone now. Not nauseous today, but still have some heartburn/reflux and just feel tired/weak. No appetite. I'm just drinking gatorade today and eating some bread and crackers. Keeping it simple!

Happy - if I remember correctly with my first (it was a long time ago :winkwink:) I was nearer the 20 week mark when I eventually saw him move but once he started well I had a very strange looking belly at times with bits of his body poking out everywhere and almost like a ripple running over my belly!

All your scans have been fine and the little bean has been moving around it may just feel like butterflies in the tummy to start with - wow I can't wait to feel that again :rofl:

Tinker - I didn't get any PEAK at all last month my cycle must have been screwy for some reason :wacko: I'm hoping this month it will be better.

X

Happy - if I remember correctly with my first (it was a long time ago :winkwink:) I was nearer the 20 week mark when I eventually saw him move but once he started well I had a very strange looking belly at times with bits of his body poking out everywhere and almost like a ripple running over my belly!

All your scans have been fine and the little bean has been moving around it may just feel like butterflies in the tummy to start with - wow I can't wait to feel that again :rofl:

Tinker - I didn't get any PEAK at all last month my cycle must have been screwy for some reason :wacko: I'm hoping this month it will be better.

X

I've never had a peak either... Just 17+ days of high :wacko: :dust: for this cycle though! X

DAISY - Glad you're feeling better now! -I am hoping it wasn't a bug but an early sign :hugs:

X

hey Mrs B

no am definately not finding out gender. are you? its my first and i want it to be a suprise, it feels so special and it seems everyone else knows what they are having

xx

We are hoping to find out, my sister had a little girl in Oct last year and will had down her stuff if we're having a girl. If it's a little boy we will need to buy some bits. I am also struggling with names so hoping to narrow it down. Best of luck with your scan xx

Mrs b - I think its a very personal decision but for me everything I have bought is in cream, white or Terri and the nursery is very neural so I don't have anything to organize.we can't decide on names so will have to have a list of top three for each gender and decide on the day I think. When I was in hospital at Christmas we were in the labour unit and it was loads more special when you heard the phone calls where people shouted 'its a boy! Five pound six' to the ones which just announced the time of birth.

I'm the first woman in seven years that my midwife has had that doesn't know the babies gender so i'm Definitely in the minority!

How's it going for you? Have you bought much stuff yet? I have not bought a crib it cot or any thing baby related apart from the actual basic furniture and decor off the room.its my scan in seven days and I am too superstitious lol to buy before then!!

x x

aww, thanks for all the love girls...and the congrats! :hugs: It means so much! I guess I don't know much about evaps so anytime I see a faint line I am in question. Will be testing with a FRER tomorrow morning, hopefully I will get a darker line and will make me feel more positive! Still no spotting and I always am by now :happydance:

I am feeling ok, really have next to no symptoms other than being a tad more thirstier than normal and feeling mildly nauseous when I have an empty tummy.

DAisy I hope you are feeling better tonight, there are loads of bugs going around right now! I thought I had one too as I have felt a little sick to my stomach for the last 3 days...turns out it was something else :)

Today is frer day creativ :) hehe

Happy, I haven't bought ang big things as I too want the all clear at my 20 week scan due to family history. I've got some little bits and some nappies and wipes but I don't need to buy a lot as om fortunate enough to be having it second hand from my sister. I have a long list of girls names but boys I find much more difficult, if its a girl then I can stop stressing out over boys names. If its a boy I'll need to concentrate :haha: x

CREATIVE - Wake up and :test::test::test: (I've been up ages the children are on school holidays until tomorrow - you watch tomorrow when I need them up to go back to school they will be in the land of :sleep:)

HAPPY - I found out the sex with both of my boys (my ex husband wanted to know as he had girls) WHEN (I like that saying!) my hubby and I have our :baby: I don't want to know either although I may be told as my eldest has Autism.

MRS B - I have had peaks on my monitor before and I have been using it since November so unless the monitor is lying to me :rofl: - Still HIGH today of course still hoping for a PEAK soon.

DAISY - How are you feeling today - was it just a bug?????:hugs:

X

:rofl: You girls....I am up...remember I am about 5 hours behind most of you! Pics are up in my journal :)

:rofl: You girls....I am up...remember I am about 5 hours behind most of you! Pics are up in my journal :)

:rofl: Here was I sat patiently waiting - and it was in your journal all along! I am quite new to bnb guess I have a lot to learn.

I can really see the line - def not an evap I've had them before and they are not fun :cry:

So what did you do different this cycle? I wish you all the luck in the world when are you going to the Doctors what is the next stage oooooohhhhh I'm just so excited for you :happydance:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->