CBFM Buddy

RE: Progesterone testing, I do think its standard - and my RE told me that he puts EVERYONE on the suppositories regardless of progesterone levels to help support the pregnancy.

I have a quick question... possibly a stupid one! I am on my second cycle with the cbfm and as I have not "peaked" it is asking for 20 sticks.....my cycle last month was only 23 days long... so... my question is, if my af i late and I go onto days 24 and 25 and I am pregnant, what reading can I expect? Or will it not pick up on it? Just curious.. I am trying to stop myself testing early as I can't face the disappointment.

Thanks in advance! x

If you want, when I get home tonight, I'll pee on a stick and see what the CBFM gives me, since I am pregnant :)

OK - experiment complete. Both an OPK and the CBFM stick agree. I couldn't use the monitor, but there were two BRIGHT blue lines on the CBFM, brighter than I've ever seen them. OPK was super positive too. So I'd say that by looking at the CBFM stick, you should be able to see something...

Garfie, THANK YOU for that! :hugs: My boobs went back down to size right after I miscarried. And were not sensitive at all. But now they are sensitive which had me wondering if I was on a normal cycle.

PLEASE TELL ME-how long did your body take to recover?

My test being 12 is a weird inbetween I guess. The key says that 0-2 (no ovulation) 2-50 (luteal phase) 2-81 (mid luteal phase) and then some other options for menopausal women.

So I'm wondering if I should check it out again on Monday? I have a repeat referral so it's no bother. I'm just interested to see what my body is up to... I guess if it's drastically low then I can just account it body recovery, if it's higher-I just ovulate??

Why are our bodies such a mystery? :shrug:

Thanks Smythdm was going to use the same stick for a while but won't now! Lol. Estrogen line dark... Does that normally happen end of cycle?? Aaah m button is flashing xx

Hi guys -

Anxiously awaiting results from Beta number 3 - should get them in the next two hours. Good news is that today my test line was finally as dark as the control line (one week later). I broke down and told one of my best friends today (shes a mid wife and just had a baby herself), and I am so glad that I did - she was really helpful with all of the anxiety I've been feeling and gave me great perspective.

Whats everyone got planned for this weekend?

Glad your tests are getting darker and anxiously awaiting your results?

Working tomorrow and packing for our trip on Sunday.

Tink, hang in there.

Ooh good luck Smyth- let us know how you get on. Good that you were able to tell your friend and she helped :)

Not much this weekend- some quiet time at home and some window shopping. You? Xx

Hi Ladies as I'm quite new to this group I thought I would post my ttc story so far - it is quite a long story so please bear with me.

When I found out I was pregnant last year we were also in the process of moving into our new home. First we had to move to into a caravan and we were told it would take 2 weeks well 74 days later we were still in the caravan waiting to move!! In the meantime I did not have a regular doctor either.:wacko:

My last period was 12 May 2011 after having the coil removed in the September 2010. I knew like most ladies something wasn't right I just felt different - I felt pregnant, I was having headaches and having sore boobs.:happydance:

14.6.2011 I tested positive on the 1st anniversary of my Father's death - you should have seen my hubbys face when he saw the test it was a picture as we never thought it would happen.

19.6.2011 I started to bleed so I rang the NHS who advised me to take it easy and see what happened (but I knew I was losing the baby - the bleeding was heavier and it was Father's Day too!)

21.6.2011 I went to the Hospital and had my HCG tested - 50

23.6.2011 Had a retest HCG 90
Started to hope it was just an infection - as the hospital had put me on some antibiotics for a kidney infection.

27.6.2011 HCG was 128
Hoping and praying it would go up again at my next test.

28.6.2011 Was rushed into hospital - def a miscarriage HCG was 118 (a bit of a blur on this day lots of scans and internals) I was on my own as well as hubby had to get back to the caravan for the children. I was sent home and told to take it easy.

I hoped I was one of these women who fell pregnant straight after a m/c as I took a test on 5.7.2011 positive! so back to the hospital I went HCG 110 coming down but very slowly. Was offered a D&C but how could I leave my children in the caravan? - hubby works shifts!

3.7.11 - 4.7.11 One day bleed.
11.7.11 - 12.7.11 Another one day bleed (still testing positive)
15.7.11 Severely dehydrated - taken back into the hospital HCG 48
18.7.11 Pregnancy test - NEGATIVE HCG 16

Back to normal? 23.7.11 - (TMI) Brown discharge
25.7.11 Thought I was ovulating had the pains etc

It turned out I was not quite back to normal:

23.7.11- 17.8.11 Bled for 26 days had to take some medication to stop it.
28.8.11 - 2.9.11 Another bleed
21.9.11 - 25.9.11 Another bleed
10.10.11 Period has got back to normal yippee!

In October started temping and taking Vit B6 Complex.
In November bought a CBFM.

Maybe if I had the D&C it might have been a different story who knows?

So this is my story which I wanted to share with you ladies.

X

Garfie!! You've been through the ringer and, from my perspective, are absolutely due for some good news and easy times soon :)

Tinker - Still got my fingers crossed for you :hugs: maybe still a little to early?

Smyth - Any news yet? good you was able to share with your friend and a Midwife too - knowledge from the inside haha.

Daisy - Shame you have to work tomorrow :nope: but great news you're packing for your holidays.

X

Garfie what a time you've had! So glad ur cycles are becoming normal and let's hope there's a bfp for you soon :)

Afm I got a nearly positive opk tonight!!!! :happydance: better late than never!!!! Woooooo :happydance: can't wait to see tomorrows :thumbup: xxx

Eeep - just got my call. Drum roll - 324 (which is a beautiful, perfect double from my last number). Feeling slightly more optimistic now, but not out of the woods till 2,000 and and ultrasound. Will relax slightly this weekend.

Hope its ok to be going on and on about this here - I would never want to upset any of you ladies. I just really like the community we've got going on here, and I want to stay in the loop with what you've all got going on too!

Smyth that's a great number! I for one don't mind at all - I know all that you've been through and it's always inspirational to hear about BFPs after a struggle TTC.

Its those ladies who get BFPs first or second try I don't want to hear from! :rofl:

I think you should RELAX. At this point there is absolutely NO reason to worry. Numbers are doubling, you are young and healthy, no history of MC. Don't let all the MC stories on this site scare you. Stay away from the first tri boards. Just enjoy this now! :flower:

Garfie - sorry you've been through so much...I too lost my 1st pregnancy and was in and out of the hospital a lot. I know how awful that is! :hugs: HOpe your stay in ttc land is a short one hun!

Chicky get bding girl!!!!!

Yay smythdm! Fantastic numbers hun! YEs relax and no more worrying!!! :D Your beany is growing!!! :yipee:

AFM - think I will take a cheapie test in the morning...I swore I wasn't going to until 11-12 dpo but I am weak :rofl: I have no symptoms at all but my chart has peaked my curiousity!

Smyth! Great great number, glad to hear it! I am so happy for you....our little thread is definitely hopping :)

Tinker - holding out hope for you!

Garfie - I am so sorry you have been through so much. Fingers crossed that all works out! You will be a mom :)

Have a wonderful weekend ladies! TGIF :) xxoo

Ooh smyth that's great news!

I will creative and if you do test? :dust: gl!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back