CBFM Buddy

I have a quick question... possibly a stupid one! I am on my second cycle with the cbfm and as I have not "peaked" it is asking for 20 sticks.....my cycle last month was only 23 days long... so... my question is, if my af i late and I go onto days 24 and 25 and I am pregnant, what reading can I expect? Or will it not pick up on it? Just curious.. I am trying to stop myself testing early as I can't face the disappointment.

Thanks in advance! x

If you want, when I get home tonight, I'll pee on a stick and see what the CBFM gives me, since I am pregnant :)

tink do it!!! you know you wanna! :winkwink:

garfie, they arent doing anything at the mo :shrug: :she just said see how it goes and comeback in may if you still have those pains! i know it probably sounds silly but i cant help thinking that as it was around the end of the financial year and maybe budgets arent in place to be sending people like me off for random tests just to put my mind at rest?

wow daisy holiday sounds fab, ive heard of it but have no idea where it is! lol, geography wasnt my best subject! hope you have a fantastic time

Smythdm- yes please!!

I can't test yet girls- too early! :haha: I just have a feeling af will be later as only had 23 day cycle last month, so this one might be longer, and I have been symptom spotting a little... so if af isn't here by cd23... and is a day or two later, then the cbfm will ask me for sticks for another two days.

These are my symptoms so far (5 or 6dpo) I believe anyway...obviously I know they probably aren't all pregnancy related.

1. Had two days with different migraines (never ever happens, I normally get one hormonal one around ov and that is it.. and I had that one last Thurs and then 1 Tues, and 1 weds..)

2. Really sore bbs... though had the same last month

3. Dull ache in lower back, left side, with a feeling of pressure in abdomen.

4. Itchy nipples.

5. Lots and lots of white cm.. (sorry tmi)

6. I am so constipated, (tmi) I haven't been since Saturday!

7. Everything I eat seems to repeat on me...

What do you guys think?? I am so so so hopeful.. xx

Tinker - :test::test::test: - remember it might still be early though. I wasn't aware that the CBFM changed if you were pregnant - can't wait to hear what Smythdm findings are. (Just another thing for me to obsess over :winkwink:)

Chicky if those pains get any worse don't hesitate go straight to the hospital (budgets or not that's what we pay for hun!)

Daisy Sand and Sea sounds great even with the kiddies I'm sure like us you will get some romance in even if its just holding hands :blush: - is it somewhere in America you are going? - because like Chicky I wasn't very good at Geography either but it sounds fab.

X

Tinker - Just read how many dpo you are - don't test yet far to early, just got all excited for you!!!! Sorry I'm a POAS addict there I said it.

X

I didn't realise either tink just saw happy telling you to test and got a tad excited! Lol. Fingers crossed and :dust::dust: xx

Smythdm - im soooo pleased for you. In the UK ( where i live at least) they dont test progesterone only hcg. i think your going to be fine

tinkerbellsie - sorry im not sure on your question. When i was pregnant my CBFM didnt show it, only a pregnancy test did. is your AF late?

lots of love xxxx

They don't where I am either :) in a way I think it's less worry as theyre not measuring all the way? But then it's less reassurance too.

Hope everyone is well. I'm always reading :)

Wow, Mrs. B you are an orange?? You are moving fast!

Turks & Caicos is an island in the Caribbean. :flower:

Wow, Mrs. B you are an orange?? You are moving fast!

Turks & Caicos is an island in the Caribbean. :flower:

Hi daisy! I know Hehe, just changed over today :)

Holiday sounds brilliant!

TINK - i KNEW i was pregnant before i even took a test as my nipples were soo soooooo itchy it was untrue.

good luck!! xxxx

TINK - i KNEW i was pregnant before i even took a test as my nipples were soo soooooo itchy it was untrue.

good luck!! xxxx

I always thought this was utter rubbish when people said this before. But yes it's so true!

Mine was my uterus, just felt like there was something there, was mega uncomfortable in my jeans ect. My nipples became itchy the day before I decided to test :)

arghhhhhhhhhh fingers crossed. i would test firt thing thurs, especially if my nipples itched!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->