CBFM Buddy

I too am the eldest! One sister and one brother tho, glad I'm not over run with younger boys :haha:

We hope to find out on May 21st x

Hi everyone,
Just checking in to say OMG CREATIVE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you and praise God for prayers answered. :)

AFM: AF arrived today... 27 days after Day 1 of my MC. So I am not sure if this is the norm or not? If this is going to be my new normal length of cycle WOO HOO! I was 45 days before the cyst was removed.

I am keeping tabs on you all -especially with first scan excitement and a few of you in the 2ww...

LOVE hopeful

Chicky, 7 brothers???!!! Holy cow!

Hopeful, glad you are getting back into "the flow," so to speak. :hugs:

Daisy, that was an ADORABLE comment. I am feeling pretty positive. I mean, I am not putting CBFM on until next cycle. I dont want to pressure myself or my body to be back to normal too quickly... but after that, I am SUPER excited because now I know its possible :)
My very preggers friend just won a radio competition and tonight she goes to a baby shower hosted by the radio's pregnant DJ. They get massive hampers of gifts and there will be competitions etc... Also dinner and apparently a 'girls night out'. She invited me as her guest and so there will be 10 winners and their guests there tonight. I'm hoping all the baby talk wont get me too down...

Lots of love my friends
xxx

hopeful glad your doing ok, have a wonderful time! it'll give you a glimps of whats to come when it's your turn! :happydance: look forward to having you back in the swing of it soon :) xxx

daisy i know its a shocker! lol. typical irish catholic family, well maybe ones 50 years ago not so much now :) my mother is the most fertile woman on the planet! clearly god thinks shes populated the planet enough for all of us and thats why its taking so long! she says its because im doing it wrong ! :haha:

xxx

Everything was well at my scan so I'm very pleased :) I'm measuring a day behind at 6+6 but keeping myself at 7 for now just until I get my dating scan as it'll be more accurate.

Hopeful I hope your cycles remain that short, that would be fab!

Tcclolly, that's great news!

Chicky, will you mom give you any pointers? :winkwink:

oh yes! she has no problem with that! the main one being on top is the best position which basically goes against everything you read lol its quite funny once i got into telling her all about the steps we ttc ladies take she was shocked! had no idea you could only get pg at ovulation time as she only had to do it once with each of us and bam! the trouble is once she gets started giving advice she gets very in detail giving me a blow by blow of their sex life, and i think in pictures :dohh: believe me it aint pretty :haha: x

oh yes! she has no problem with that! the main one being on top is the best position which basically goes against everything you read lol its quite funny once i got into telling her all about the steps we ttc ladies take she was shocked! had no idea you could only get pg at ovulation time as she only had to do it once with each of us and bam! the trouble is once she gets started giving advice she gets very in detail giving me a blow by blow of their sex life, and i think in pictures :dohh: believe me it aint pretty :haha: x

:rofl:

LOL that's hilarious! Nice you are close to your mum though! xx

Hopeful - so glad you are feeling ok and that you are so positive! I am hoping you get a very special blessing soon :)

TTC - great news!

CHICKY - 7brothers - how did you cope? There is only me and my younger sister (she can't have children but is a great aunty).:cry:

HOPEFUL - I really hope it is your cycles getting back to normal and shorter too bonus!

TTC - Excellent news on your scan - you must be getting just a little excited? Did you get a scan picture as well? I look at mine occassionally of the boys and can't imagine them ever being so tiny :rofl:

CHICKY - I'm close to my mum and she asks me all the time what my temps are doing, how I'm feeling etc so I know how you feel and yes you're right I sometimes can't get the images out of my head too.

AFM - I've been at the hospital today and have to have a colposcopy next month (anybody had one?) while I was there I asked the Doc whether I would be able to get help with ttc should I need it. He doesn't think so due to my age and also the fact I already have 2 (but it's not his field of expertise) :cry:

:hugs:

X

CHICKY - 7brothers - how did you cope? There is only me and my younger sister (she can't have children but is a great aunty).:cry:

HOPEFUL - I really hope it is your cycles getting back to normal and shorter too bonus!

TTC - Excellent news on your scan - you must be getting just a little excited? Did you get a scan picture as well? I look at mine occassionally of the boys and can't imagine them ever being so tiny :rofl:

CHICKY - I'm close to my mum and she asks me all the time what my temps are doing, how I'm feeling etc so I know how you feel and yes you're right I sometimes can't get the images out of my head too.

AFM - I've been at the hospital today and have to have a colposcopy next month (anybody had one?) while I was there I asked the Doc whether I would be able to get help with ttc should I need it. He doesn't think so due to my age and also the fact I already have 2 (but it's not his field of expertise) :cry:

X

I'm still coping lol and yes I've had one. Actually found mine easier than a smear! I don't know how it's done at your surgery but where they used to be quite discreet now they get you on the end of the bed, then sit down and shine a lamp up there! Lol. Well the lady who did my colposcopy had an instrument with a camera on the end and it just went in! She didn't even look! It's all on screen. Sometimes they take a small sample if they have to but all in all it wasn't too bad for me :). She did tell me I had a wide cervix!!! I was to embarrassed to ask what she meant so still don't know :shrug: but all cells were fine. Xx

CHICKY - Oh well that doesn't sound to bad glad all your cells were fine. I am having mine done in the Outpatients Department in the Hospital and if it's easier than a smear then I'm sure I don't need to worry :rofl:

A wide cervix? - hmm I wonder what that means I've heard of a short cervix.

My friend had a calposcopy and she said she was out of action for 2 weeks :cry: is this true or is everyone different (maybe she was glad of the break):haha:

X

I guess it depends on what they find? A friend of mine had it done too and had to have some cells burned away but didn't find it horrendous just a bit uncomfortable. I was quite lucky they didn't have to do that to me as everything on samples was fine. I'm sure you'll be ok hun :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->