CBFM Buddy

im off for the night have a hot date!!! 8 yrs ago today i married my soulmate and although at times i want to kill him i love him more than anything in the world! even cheese and chocolate!!! thats A LOT!! deserves a bit of celebrating i think :happydance: so nitey night girls speak tomorrow no doubtxxx

Sounds like a fab night!! Hope you have a great time chicky!!! :hugs: Oh and Happy Anniversary!!

garfie - Yep got a scan of my little blob :)

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/photo9.jpg

chicky - that's so sweet! hope you have a lovely anniversary!

I know I said I was off but had to have a peek!! Lol. Lolly look at it!! It's the prettiest blob I've ever seen :D xxx

Hi ladies -

Somehow I must have accidentally unsubscribed myself from this thread. Just caught up. Glad you're feeling better Daisy and love the scan Lolly!

Things have not really been looking up for me and my levels. They are no longer doubling and the doctor is watching me closely and says it can go either way. As afraid as I was of the RE, I am so glad I am there - getting really good care. I'm really sad (wish there was a more eloquent way to say it) - I don't think its helpful for me to hold out much hope, but now its just a waiting game. Its brutal...will check back in when I know more, but will probably lay low for a while as this sorts itself out. They did a scan and found something small in my uterus so they don't think its ectopic, which is a relief. Please think positive and cross everything for me - I'll be thinking of you all as well...

Oh smyth.... WTF is up with this - I feel like I've had 5 friends on here all go through this in the past month. :-(.

Fx you just have a slow starter. When is your next scan?

Lolly, great looking blob!

Chicky, congrats and enjoy!

Smyth :hugs: I too hope things are just progressing a bit slowly but your bean is safe and well x

smyth :hugs: fxd for you hun, my prayers are coming your way xxx

Aww that's a lovely scan pic Lolly :hugs:

Chicky congrats on the 8 year anniversary hun! Hope you had a nice time!! :hugs:

Smyth- keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean :dust:

AFM. AF technically due yesterday based on last months cycle... not had any spotting since Sunday am...but still testing BFN :-( I hate this waiting!!

TTC - Damn I waited to see the pic and then I missed it! Seen it now - how wonderful for you take it easy and how cute.:happydance:

CHICKY - Happy Anniversary - trust you had a fab time I love my hubby more than cheese and chocolate too (most of the time):rofl:

SMYTH - Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun - do you have to go back for some more blood tests to check numbers or are they just telling you to rest and not worry? Hun this is a really hard time lots of hugs and my thoughts are with you :hugs:

TINKER - Any news yet? what is your next stage to wait it out a few more days or go to the Docs and have bloods done?:flower:

DAISY - What stage are you at hun?

AFM - Still CD 11 and showing HIGH.

:hugs:

X

Hi Garfie - just waiting to test. Up at 4am because of heart burn. Hoping it's a good sign and not just a symptom from the progesterone that I'm taking.

ok just to let you know im staying out of the forums and only talking to you guys from now on!!! :haha: some women on here drive me crazy! why ask for advice and then argue youre wrong!! :haha: jeez! NO!! having a painful big toe does not neceserily (think i spelt that wrong?) mean youre pregnant! ok so that wasnt actually what she asked but it might as well have been :shrug: none of you are ever ever allowed to leave me!!! even if you all end up with bfp's i fully expect you to stay right here or il go crazy! :winkwink: xxx

p.s how the hell do you spell neceserily?

love chicky xxx

DAISY - Oh gosh I really hope so - after you have felt so crap this week - Keeping my fingers crossed, arms crossed, eyes crossed (which makes it quite hard to type!):rofl: Well I'm sure you know what I mean! Heartburn ouchie not good but will be all worth it if you get a :bfp: When are you testing?

CHICKY - I'm on two other forums Baby Train 2013 and Over 40's :blush: they don't seem to bad at the moment (but this is my favourite one)! I have followed all you ladies from the beginning and was so excited that this forum was still on going (as a few I have read have come to a dead end :growlmad:). I don't think I will be going anywhere (although I'm the newbie here) for sometime.

P.S Having a painful big toe doesn't necessarily mean she's pregnant!:rofl: I like your description some women are just like that! :happydance:

X

Ooh Daisy let us know when you test :dust: dust:

I don't know when to test again now...might try every morning until af arrives as my cbfm will stop asking for sticks now!! I've ran out of cheap tests though! So using Tesco ones (FRERs are also gone!) May have to buy more!!
x

TINKER - Wilkinsons sometimes have some on offer - 2 for the price of one (ours did and I stocked up :wacko:) just a thought.:dust:

X

Ooooh Daisy good luck!! :dust:

Chicky that made me laugh so much :rofl: trust me, when you've been around here for as long as I have you get used to it!! Don't let that put you off the forums though, I love this site. Although the TTC forums can be quite crazy admittedly :haha: (P.S. i think it's necessarily :lol:) x

They are totally crazy! Lol. And thanks for the spelling tip ;) x

Smyth - oh honey, I am sorry...stay strong! You are in my prayers and I am certain that your little bean will be fine :)

Dukers - please test! I had a dream you got your BFP last night!!!!

Awww Jchic - I love your dream. Too late to test today, already peed. I will test on Friday, possibly Saturday, depending on how I'm feeling about it on Friday.

JCHIC - How random a dream - can you have one for us all waiting for our :baby: :winkwink:

DAISY - How cool would that be coming true - can't wait for you to :test::test::test: You said Friday/Saturday it's only Wednesday still a few more days to wait :dust:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"